Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Away 09:50 - Feb 20 with 30675 viewskingsburyR

Not one for starting match threads (always too late anyway) but I am 100% sure we will win up north tomorrow night (afternoon) with Zarate scoring the winner (2-1).

It's going in my Acca.

(Complete copy and paste from the Sunderland away thread - I'm superstitious like that!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Hull Away on 15:52 - Feb 21 with 2088 viewsTheBlob

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 by Nov77

if zamora stays on we're playing with nine, absolute dogshit from him so far.

He's like one of those WW2 Italian tanks,only got a reverse gear.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hull Away on 15:52 - Feb 21 with 2087 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hull Away on 15:49 - Feb 21 by Mytch_QPR

It's been a fair while since we had a midfielder sent off. Seem to remember we ended up winning with a late goal, or something...

I seem to remember us winning 1-0 at Reading when we were down to 10 men after Clint Hill (?) got sent off. Routledge got the late winner for us.
Hull Away on 15:53 - Feb 21 with 2086 viewsFredManRave

Hull Away on 15:45 - Feb 21 by AndyB

Think it was cos Hull didn't sign him just before we did as he failed the medical

That makes sense, though why he'd even care about that now 2 years down the line actually makes me eve more convinced of my "Harrys knee" pisstake conspiracy theory.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hull Away on 15:53 - Feb 21 with 2080 viewsRs_Holy

Hull Away on 15:41 - Feb 21 by JAPRANGERS

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Austin I luv you

Barton I detest you

I fully expect Ramsey to drop Barton the next game after his suspension!... Especially with Sandro coming back from injury.
Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 with 2064 viewsAndyB

Hull players surrounding ref demanding action on Furlong (love typing that name again!)
Barton obviously told them to go away in his own style and Huddlestone acted like he'd been stabbed in the neck with a sharpened pole-vault.
Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 with 2061 viewskropotkin41

Hull Away on 15:36 - Feb 21 by 1BobbyHazell

I hope that isn't aimed at me mate. There is a difference between understanding howa game is panning out tactically and moaning. I know what that difference is. Do you?

It wasn't aimed at you. But even if it had been, it hardly deserved that response.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 with 2046 viewsstrikerace

So now what? Do we pack it in and play for the draw, or try to win?
Hull Away on 15:55 - Feb 21 with 2040 viewsderbyhoop

Barton will be suspended for the next 3.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Hull Away on 15:55 - Feb 21 with 2008 viewsAndyB

Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 by strikerace

1 at the back - 8 up top
Chaaaaaaaarrrrrgggge!!!!!!
Hull Away on 15:56 - Feb 21 with 1990 viewsSpiritofGregory

Just don't bloody lose.
Hull Away on 15:56 - Feb 21 with 2006 viewsCFW

Funny how things can change - there we are one down, player sent off and Aston Villa winning with that smug tw*t Sherwood a happy man. Then we score, Palace go two down to shut up that other tw*t Pardew up and then Stoke score. Made me smile
Hull Away on 15:57 - Feb 21 with 1969 viewsLimerickR

Charlie Austin is now the top scoring Englishman in the PL this season (14, Kane 13). What a man
Hull Away on 15:57 - Feb 21 with 1967 viewsMytch_QPR

Hull Away on 15:52 - Feb 21 by JAPRANGERS

I seem to remember us winning 1-0 at Reading when we were down to 10 men after Clint Hill (?) got sent off. Routledge got the late winner for us.

I was thinking about a more recent game...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 with 1945 viewsDiscodroids

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 by Nov77

if zamora stays on we're playing with nine, absolute dogshit from him so far.

how odd, felt sure he would be the reincarnation of roberto bettega again today.

offers no more than an offcut of MDF, propped up behind the sacks of ballast you see in b&q that a small child has pissed over.

playing with him and beau brummel is less effective than westlifes 'uptown girl' video being enterd for the cannefilm festival.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 16:06]

A Number One.

Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 with 1938 viewsNov77

Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 by AndyB

Hull players surrounding ref demanding action on Furlong (love typing that name again!)
Barton obviously told them to go away in his own style and Huddlestone acted like he'd been stabbed in the neck with a sharpened pole-vault.

it's worth appealing the red, ref took no action against the hull players. in each instance they initaited it on barton, one was a shove in the back from bruce, then huddlestone pushed him. i'm no fan of barton but you can't have a ref giving red cards to one team for pushing whilst ignoring the other team doing it.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 with 1936 viewsTHEBUSH

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 by Gloucs_R

missed the sending off. Was Barton trying to defend Furlong?

Yep think he was, probably the wrong person to defend Furlong though ?
Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 with 1933 viewsRs_Holy

Hull Away on 15:54 - Feb 21 by strikerace

we seem to be playing better with 10 men... I think we will concede again so it is important to try and nick another goal.
Hull Away on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 1918 viewsFredManRave

Hull Away on 15:51 - Feb 21 by Gloucs_R

missed the sending off. Was Barton trying to defend Furlong?

Just to paint the whole picture, Barton was trying to reason with the ref regarding a Furlong foul, Bruce (the younger) came charging over, knocked into Barton and Barton pushed him away. This was allegedly going to have got him sent off anyway. Huddlestone then comes charging over pushes Barton on the shoulder and Barton reacts like a 7 year old by gibing Huddlestone a dig in the lower stomach (nuts if you're to believe the way Huddlestone reacted). And the ref pulled out the red. Furlong got a yellow.

I've got the Power.

Hull Away on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 1916 viewseastside_r

Hull Away on 15:52 - Feb 21 by JAPRANGERS

It was Hogan who was sent off.
Hull Away on 15:59 - Feb 21 with 1912 views08olesen

Barton gets pushed from the bloke behind, and thats what gets him mad. Not defending the nut shot, but i like him...he plays with passion and we knew what we were getting when we signed him.

Zamora has to come off though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hull Away on 16:00 - Feb 21 with 1873 viewsRs_Holy

Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 by Nov77

it's worth appealing the red, ref took no action against the hull players. in each instance they initaited it on barton, one was a shove in the back from bruce, then huddlestone pushed him. i'm no fan of barton but you can't have a ref giving red cards to one team for pushing whilst ignoring the other team doing it.

Not a chance!... Its Joey... We are QPR.... We are not ManUre!
Hull Away on 16:02 - Feb 21 with 1830 viewsNov77

just listened to danny dicchio's half time analysis, done in the Ali G stylee.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Hull Away on 16:02 - Feb 21 with 1831 viewseastside_r

Some big calls for Ramsey re. substitutions. (Something else Redknapp was crap at.)
Hull Away on 16:03 - Feb 21 with 1794 viewsBklynRanger

I don't know if we should keep Bobby on or not. Before we lost Barton I'd have said take him off but not so sure. Let him stay on and battle for 20 mins then bring Zarate on and move Niko off, let us try to keep the ball for a bit.
Hull Away on 16:03 - Feb 21 with 1791 viewsFredManRave

Hull Away on 15:58 - Feb 21 by Discodroids

how odd, felt sure he would be the reincarnation of roberto bettega again today.

offers no more than an offcut of MDF, propped up behind the sacks of ballast you see in b&q that a small child has pissed over.

playing with him and beau brummel is less effective than westlifes 'uptown girl' video being enterd for the cannefilm festival.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 16:06]

Fanbloodyanalogytastic!

Can't wait for Bobbys winner, beautifully laid on for by Beau...

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024