Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo..... 22:50 - Jan 26 with 4066 viewsRAFC1907

Been a great player for us since he came but although he got a brace at weekend he doesn't seem like his usual self of late.

Looked like he kept running away from the ball instead of coming and showing.

Is his confidence low? Or is his head still into that synthetic health wrecking product Herbash*te?

Not one for negatives just something I have noticed.

Poll: Bottomley...

Hendo..... on 22:55 - Jan 26 with 4003 viewsRockerdale97

would of probably been subbed had Done and Vincenti not got knocks. I would of brought Logan on for the last 25 minutes
Hendo..... on 22:57 - Jan 26 with 3950 viewsbeat_the_bishop

I completely agree. He was non-existent tonight and that shocked me as he seems to be the player with the calm, confident approach when it comes to games of tonight's calibre.

He doesn't look the same player I've said that for months now, I sense a little bit of arrogance with him, maybe that's just me? But when things aren't quite going your way you can only compensate with 110% effort. And for me, I'm not convinced he is doing that at the minute.

However, Daws and Bennett tonight is while I enjoy football. I love a grafter, whatever the score line I pay to watch a player battle hard. They did just that...
Hendo..... on 22:58 - Jan 26 with 3935 viewsrochdale1987

Glad it's not just me who's noticed it, been average in most games very poor in others for the last couple of months. Did his best tonight though i must say but he's nowhere near what we know he's capable of.
Hendo..... on 23:00 - Jan 26 with 3903 viewsSwissdale

Thought of all the players tonight, Hendo can be the only one who can look back and wonder if he worked hard enough.

No doubting his quality but he is just slightly off the boil at the moment. One of his greatests assets is his fitness and tenacity, and that seems to be letting him down at the moment.
Hendo..... on 23:01 - Jan 26 with 3887 views442Dale

On the periphery throughout. Stoke were very good tonight, but we still need to analyse ourselves and I'm sure Henderson will be disappointed with his lack of impact.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo..... on 23:02 - Jan 26 with 3869 viewsnordenblue

Its funny when he plays well nobody mentions the herbalife business gets in the way.Hes been well below his standard for us recently for sure but tonight we were up against a FAR superior side all over the pitch in all honestly
Hendo..... on 23:03 - Jan 26 with 3865 viewsShun

I'm glad I'm not the only one! He's been relatively poor now since mid-December.
Hendo..... on 23:23 - Jan 26 with 3742 viewsR17ALE

Hendo..... on 23:02 - Jan 26 by nordenblue

Its funny when he plays well nobody mentions the herbalife business gets in the way.Hes been well below his standard for us recently for sure but tonight we were up against a FAR superior side all over the pitch in all honestly

Agree wholly!

And, we need to realise that Stoke will have done their homework on us big time. They will have known that Hendo is a potential matchwinner for us, so will have prepared and set up to stifle his influence accordingly.

It's probably the first time he's been neutralised by the opposition's planning.

Leeds didn't know about Hendo and they paid the price.

League One knows all about him and thus he's a marked man.

A marked man who's still in double figures mind!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Hendo..... on 23:30 - Jan 26 with 3686 viewsBrighouseDale

Hendo..... on 23:02 - Jan 26 by nordenblue

With regard to the Herbalife thing. If you or me were doing part time bar work as well as our regular day jobs, I'm sure it would be pretty much the same scenario. No one would give it a thought if we were performing as expected, but when standards started to slip people would start saying "it's that bloody bar job I tell ya, fingers in too many pies" and all that. Does he not earn enough money as a professional footballer, what's he wasting his time for with that pyramid selling?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Hendo..... on 23:35 - Jan 26 with 3654 viewsR17ALE

Hendo..... on 23:30 - Jan 26 by BrighouseDale

With regard to the Herbalife thing. If you or me were doing part time bar work as well as our regular day jobs, I'm sure it would be pretty much the same scenario. No one would give it a thought if we were performing as expected, but when standards started to slip people would start saying "it's that bloody bar job I tell ya, fingers in too many pies" and all that. Does he not earn enough money as a professional footballer, what's he wasting his time for with that pyramid selling?

Yes, your scenario is right.

But you omit the point that being a Pro footballer is also a part time job in hours at the grindstone, which renders all further Herbalife arguments pointless.

Would you rather he played golf in his spare time?

Hendo..... on 23:39 - Jan 26 with 3619 viewsyorkshirefan

His social media presence suggests that his football career is very much secondary to his herbal-life one.
Hendo..... on 23:42 - Jan 26 with 3591 viewsR17ALE

Hendo..... on 23:39 - Jan 26 by yorkshirefan

His social media presence suggests that his football career is very much secondary to his herbal-life one.

How?

Does he advertise Herbalife on-line more than he advertises he's a pro footballer?

Seriously, this conspiracy theory has to stop. It's shit.

Hendo..... on 23:43 - Jan 26 with 3587 viewsSwissdale

This thread is getting silly now. As I've said before, I don't think he's been at his best for a while now, but to suggest that's because he's spending too much time selling overpriced juice, or addicted to Twitter is ludicrous.
Hendo..... on 23:46 - Jan 26 with 3563 views442Dale

Why the need for any other theory than he didn't play very well? Because he didn't.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo..... on 23:47 - Jan 26 with 3552 viewsR17ALE

Hendo..... on 23:43 - Jan 26 by Swissdale

This thread is getting silly now. As I've said before, I don't think he's been at his best for a while now, but to suggest that's because he's spending too much time selling overpriced juice, or addicted to Twitter is ludicrous.

Quite. He's not been recently scoring the type of goals that get us drooling, but to suggest his business acumen is interfering with his play is the sort of astonishing response you'd expect from a bucket.

Hendo..... on 23:50 - Jan 26 with 3525 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Dones pace made him a threat, P.V. build made him a threat. Hendo kept dropping deep as he does not have either of these and he was playing against players who are better than usual defenders he faces - he did little yes but he was shackled. Andrew did nothing, Ireland did nothing other than score, Sidwell did nothing, a lot of players had no real impact - but we played great and a real credit - better team by far 1st half!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hendo..... on 00:10 - Jan 27 with 3459 viewsToffeemanc

Hendo..... on 23:46 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

Why the need for any other theory than he didn't play very well? Because he didn't.

Exactly this. Every player has a dip in form now and again they just need to play through it with support from us fans.

For those suggesting it is due to the herbal life thing take a look at yourselves. It this was genuinely the case we all know Hill would have dropped him.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hendo..... on 01:41 - Jan 27 with 3330 viewsolympicdale

Hendo hasn't been himself for a few games now, is he still recovering from the well known virus that plagued the squad, just looks a yard or two off the pace, and his body language is very laboured.

Life is a game of fate.

Hendo..... on 01:54 - Jan 27 with 3323 viewstazzydjr

Hedno is and always will be one of the RAFC Heroes not to be mistaken with Jordan Henderson, he is a great edition to our side glad he stayed on after the promotion shows he see's the side as a Championship side there might be the odd penny miss here and there but truthfully i wouldn't swap him for any player in Europe

UP THE DALE

HENDO, HENDO, HENDO
[Post edited 27 Jan 2015 1:55]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Hendo..... on 02:02 - Jan 27 with 3320 viewsmacro

He earns significantly more from herbal life than football I'm led to believe
Hendo..... on 06:32 - Jan 27 with 3239 viewsaleanddale

Hendo..... on 23:43 - Jan 26 by Swissdale

Exactly this.

Hendo will come good again And the virus thing might have some truth in it.

Mate of mine had glandular fever a few years back and it took him 12-15 months to be fully fighting fit.

Fit strong lad too - proper wiped him out.

Hendo has enough about him and we did great against a strong well disciplined stoke side.

Bennett and Dawson were immense all night.
Hendo..... on 08:46 - Jan 27 with 3082 viewsnordenblue

Im fairly sure he attends the same amount of training sessions as everyone else at the club and prepares in exactly the same way, how he chooses to spend his time away from football is totally up to him.
Would it be a problem to everyone if he played golf instead for 3 hours after training every day?Hes had a dip in form, simple
Hendo..... on 11:23 - Jan 27 with 2929 viewsJoeburgoyne

HENDO IS SHIT GET RID OF HIM
Hendo..... on 14:32 - Jan 27 with 2815 viewsnordenblue

Hendo..... on 11:23 - Jan 27 by Joeburgoyne

HENDO IS SHIT GET RID OF HIM

You obviously know what you're talking about
Hendo..... on 14:39 - Jan 27 with 2802 viewsdaledaledale

Hope you all know that Matty Done and Peter Vincenti also sell Herbalife as well as Hendo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024