Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for the Trust to answer please 20:49 - Dec 18 with 18010 views_

Bulk Vending received £90k+ in the last set of accounts, that's Leigh Dineens company. This is on top of his salary.

Can you explain what Bulk Vending are exactly invoicing the club for?

Can you find this out by Monday 22nd December by any chance?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:39 - Dec 19 with 1606 viewsShaky

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:37 - Dec 19 by Shaky

No, you turn to the Trust board and make sure the SD starts to receive direction.

. . .and if he doesn't do as he is told, you kick him out.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:41 - Dec 19 with 1604 viewsskippyjack

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:35 - Dec 19 by _

Ok so who do we turn to here?

Oh yeah, our Supporters Director...

But hang on....

He's one in question!!

Oh god..........

Why? So he can say.. read the jobless, unskilled, thick skippys post (points).. that's your answer!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:41 - Dec 19 with 1601 viewsUxbridge

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:34 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

I don't dispute even slightly the need to question. You asked me what rights an individual member had and I answered.
All I would say is that there appears to be a prevailing consensus from some posters that this site is a reasonable way to ask questions of the Trust board. Now I think that may be right to am extent as obviously members are active on here (members of the trust board that is) but I would imagine that if there is a genuine concern about a contract, it may be easier or preferable to get Phil or anyone else to answer if done through the channels that they have in place. Either trust meetings (don't mean the things with the players and huw I mean meetings of the trust itself) or through the trust website.

If only there was some way of contacting the Trust.

Maybe, through a contact on the website or via telephone? http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/contact-us/

Maybe via twitter? @swanstrust
Maybe via facebook? https://www.facebook.com/swanstrust?fref=ts

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 1551 views_

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:41 - Dec 19 by Uxbridge

If only there was some way of contacting the Trust.

Maybe, through a contact on the website or via telephone? http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/contact-us/

Maybe via twitter? @swanstrust
Maybe via facebook? https://www.facebook.com/swanstrust?fref=ts

What if I contacted the Trust and got Phil Sumbler who has got a personal vendetta against me recently and who also has been accused of censoring issues and people in the past?

And what if he came back with the oft trodden.... "they're doing all this at a personal loss" nonsense?

What then?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:06 - Dec 19 with 1515 viewsUxbridge

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 14:58 - Dec 19 by _

What if I contacted the Trust and got Phil Sumbler who has got a personal vendetta against me recently and who also has been accused of censoring issues and people in the past?

And what if he came back with the oft trodden.... "they're doing all this at a personal loss" nonsense?

What then?

If Phil responded to you through the Trust comms and refused to answer a direct and civil question or gave you a load of abuse then you'd have a point. But as you have not asked a question through the Trust comms process it's a rather moot one.

If I ever asked a question, I asked it directly to someone who I thought could answer it. I didn't post it on here and then whinge when things deteriorated. The likes of HC and indeed Phil have always been very open and honest whenever I've asked them a straight out question. Whilst thinking the comms situation could always be improved, and I would view discussion on here as a more than valid medium to engage on, you can't expect some one to always be reading this site or to engage in the countless rounds of mudslinging and abuse that is all too often the modus operandi of this place.

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:15 - Dec 19 with 1498 viewspierre91

What then?

...to say you're being disingenuous is being kind at the very least.

If you have a legitimate concern over the financial probity of this particular instance of the way our Club is being run then it seems to me that it's only sensible to pursue it through the channels that have been suggested on this thread and which are slightly more plausible than an Internet thread on a GB.

After all, in Law it's always best to have things recorded, which is what WILL happen if you take the formal route.

Good luck. (or are you just shit-stirring?)
Question for the Trust to answer please on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 1479 viewsthe_oracle

In response to the original post shouldn't the question be, Should the club's Commercial Director (Leigh Dineen) be giving contracts to a business called BVS (owned by the Dineen family)? The answer should be yes, as long as the contract was put out to tender and the most competitive price for the service was agreed.
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:21 - Dec 19 with 1470 viewsThe_Doorman

What then?

Feck me lad, you have got more whine (sic) than ND John.

So the sake of this forum, take your personal concerns direct to the trust and stop sniping.

You are doing yourself no favours, despite 'trying' to be clever.

Have you got the bottle to contact the trust? Probably not.
Login to get fewer ads

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:24 - Dec 19 with 1458 viewssixpenses

What then?

The very recent past such that it could reasonably be counted in hours
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:30 - Dec 19 with 1433 viewsParlay

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:21 - Dec 19 by The_Doorman

Feck me lad, you have got more whine (sic) than ND John.

So the sake of this forum, take your personal concerns direct to the trust and stop sniping.

You are doing yourself no favours, despite 'trying' to be clever.

Have you got the bottle to contact the trust? Probably not.

Come on now, the points he is raising are incredibly valid. There seems to be an awful lot of money coming to these directors while they continue to charge the fan through the nose.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 15:35 - Dec 19 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

"Personal vendetta" just keeps getting more incredulous.

The question is , why is phil sumbler , apparently now not fit, because this is the crux of the matter.
We have an individual poster given too much leeway and abusing it tontraducecpeople, good people, who serve our club.

The alternative is not good.

A rider to this question is why allow this poison to possibly infect our club.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:37 - Dec 19 with 1404 viewsThe_Doorman

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:30 - Dec 19 by Parlay

Come on now, the points he is raising are incredibly valid. There seems to be an awful lot of money coming to these directors while they continue to charge the fan through the nose.

The points he is raising may well be valid but there are correct channels to raise them.

The question remains..will he have the bottle to contact the trust direct??! I suspect not
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:39 - Dec 19 with 1395 viewsUxbridge

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:37 - Dec 19 by The_Doorman

The points he is raising may well be valid but there are correct channels to raise them.

The question remains..will he have the bottle to contact the trust direct??! I suspect not

For me the correct manner is just as important.

Bottle isn't something I suspect T2C lacks. Tact might be though

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:50 - Dec 19 with 1356 viewsFlashberryjack

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:30 - Dec 19 by Parlay

I agree, Leigh Dineen gets a salary from the club, his business gets income from the club, he gets dividend payments from the club.
Nice.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:52 - Dec 19 with 1345 viewsShaky

I am intrigued you believe it takes guts to contact the Trust.

Why should should that be necessary to contact people who are supposed to be your representatives? Totally bizarre.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:57 - Dec 19 with 1329 viewsThe_Doorman

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:52 - Dec 19 by Shaky

Why should should that be necessary to contact people who are supposed to be your representatives? Totally bizarre.

Noted.
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:01 - Dec 19 with 1312 viewsShaky

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:57 - Dec 19 by The_Doorman

Noted.

WTF does that mean?

And isn't that what St Dav used to say in his self-styled quietly menacing period? Are you two related?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:02 - Dec 19 with 1314 viewsParlay

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:50 - Dec 19 by Flashberryjack

I agree, Leigh Dineen gets a salary from the club, his business gets income from the club, he gets dividend payments from the club.
Nice.

If it wasnt for the likes of T2C bringing this to our attention i would still probably be in the mind set that we are a club run by and for the fans.

We are run by directors for the directors. The fan is there to aid the former.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:05 - Dec 19 with 1295 viewsNeath_Jack

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:50 - Dec 19 by Flashberryjack

Nice.

Doesn't make for good reading does it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Question for the Trust to answer please on 16:06 - Dec 19 with 1293 viewstomdickharry

Not difficult to contact the Trust,just copy and paste the opening post,open the Trust web page/contact section and send off contact. e-mail.Job done takes about 5 minutes. Contacted myself recently pretty quick reply.
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:06 - Dec 19 with 1293 viewsThe_Doorman

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:01 - Dec 19 by Shaky

WTF does that mean?

And isn't that what St Dav used to say in his self-styled quietly menacing period? Are you two related?

Yawn.
Question for the Trust to answer please on 16:09 - Dec 19 with 1287 viewsNeathJack

And so the wedge goes in a bit further with another hit and the split grows larger.

Divided we fall.
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:11 - Dec 19 with 1287 viewspierre91

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 15:52 - Dec 19 by Shaky

....will you permit me to ease your intrigue?

Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, it takes more determination to follow through a "mud sticks" post on an anonymous Internet thread and tuns it into a coherent, evidence- based query to the Club on a pertinent point that seems to suggest some form of collusion, - one, moreover, that is patently obvious would compromise us not only as "media darlings" but would be against the law.

People who make that sort of insinuation (disguised as a simple query) should have the gumption to follow it through.

Or desist.
Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:19 - Dec 19 with 1265 viewsDarran

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:02 - Dec 19 by Parlay

If it wasnt for the likes of T2C bringing this to our attention i would still probably be in the mind set that we are a club run by and for the fans.

We are run by directors for the directors. The fan is there to aid the former.

With all due respect you must be a huge fan if you needed the likes of T2C to bring this to your attention.

Being 100% serious I'm amazed that someone that knows everything didn't know this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Question for the Trust to answer pleaser on 16:20 - Dec 19 with 1257 views_

Contact the Trust via the official channel, via Facebook, on here, text Phil?? WTF are you on about?

Raising concerns and making the general fan base aware of the inner mechanics of the club's finances i am interested in... whether that's on here or to their face.

I have never liked door men.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024