Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Jeanne 17:28 - Nov 16 with 4436 viewsHayesender

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150428

12 years for drug dealing. What a waste of talent this man was

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leon Jeanne on 17:33 - Nov 16 with 4406 viewsbosh67

12 years for Coke dealing.

Stupid idiot.

Especially as other brands of cola were available.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leon Jeanne on 17:40 - Nov 16 with 4382 viewsTacticalR

According to this article from a couple of years ago there are over 100 former footballers in jail, mainly for drugs:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/128-former-footballers-player

Air hostess clique

Leon Jeanne on 17:51 - Nov 16 with 4344 viewsMrSheen

Leon Jeanne on 17:40 - Nov 16 by TacticalR

According to this article from a couple of years ago there are over 100 former footballers in jail, mainly for drugs:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/128-former-footballers-player

What, just in Liverpool?

Poor old Leon, the highlight of his career was scoring against Italy for Wales Under 21, then getting sent off for taking his shirt off. Self destruction. and a cruel world!
Leon Jeanne on 18:01 - Nov 16 with 4314 viewsLblock

Leonne Jeanne made Sterling look like a pub player -- his talent was immense

Alas he had a house brick for a brain.
Gerry Francis certainly had his work cut out with Jeanne and DJ Campbell around the same time!!!

Leonne was elevated to the 1st team squad and duly got on the coach to travel to an away game. He stood up during the journey to introduce himself to the 1st team squad. He shouted "I am Leonne Jeanne, nobody takse the ball off of me or the pi$$ out of me. That's it!" and promptly sat down. People were embarrassed for him....

I'd print out his life story and give it to Ravel Morrison (maybe you'd have to read it to him) and hope it's a wake up call for that lad.

What a waste

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leon Jeanne on 19:21 - Nov 16 with 4140 viewsjohncharles

Leon Jeanne on 17:51 - Nov 16 by MrSheen

What, just in Liverpool?

Poor old Leon, the highlight of his career was scoring against Italy for Wales Under 21, then getting sent off for taking his shirt off. Self destruction. and a cruel world!

Another triumph of refereeing.

Strong and stable my arse.

Leon Jeanne on 00:14 - Nov 17 with 3781 viewsSimonStainrod

Totally forgot about this guy but did meet him many moons ago as client had a box and he was being wheeled around in sharp suit to do PR bit and have pics taken etc. Thought he was bit of a prick at the time with zero wish to be there. Stan also did rounds, didn't say a great deal but didn't need to, oozed character and presence. Anyway, interesting that Jeanne rated so highly as I never saw him play for us.
Leon Jeanne on 08:40 - Nov 17 with 3618 viewsDiscodroids

i might be mistaken but im sure he done a bit if bird for it a few years ago as well.

thing is , profits in the kibble are astronomical and people will always deal.

must have been a hefty amount of weight/value for 12 years.

3 blokes i knew got done supplying gear to the city from an aldgate bar at the rate of £40,ooo per week kibble dealing , over a operation period of 6 months and got 9 years each ..

fk that for a game of soldiers.

i wonder how rife it is in football, testing is easy to perform and impossible to disguise metabolites its use produces.

it seems to me gambling is the crack of youngsters these days ..the 2nd poorest borough in the country, newham, has the highest concentration of betting shops and those roulette wheel machines.

evil.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 8:45]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Leon Jeanne on 09:30 - Nov 17 with 3548 viewsElHoop

From memory, he was the last product of the QPR youth system who looked like being of genuine quality, given that Sterling went before he was old enough to play for us.

In fact he did actually win something, of sorts:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/1985766.stm
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Jeanne on 10:09 - Nov 17 with 3494 viewspaulparker

Leon Jeanne on 08:40 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

i might be mistaken but im sure he done a bit if bird for it a few years ago as well.

thing is , profits in the kibble are astronomical and people will always deal.

must have been a hefty amount of weight/value for 12 years.

3 blokes i knew got done supplying gear to the city from an aldgate bar at the rate of £40,ooo per week kibble dealing , over a operation period of 6 months and got 9 years each ..

fk that for a game of soldiers.

i wonder how rife it is in football, testing is easy to perform and impossible to disguise metabolites its use produces.

it seems to me gambling is the crack of youngsters these days ..the 2nd poorest borough in the country, newham, has the highest concentration of betting shops and those roulette wheel machines.

evil.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 8:45]

They do say that drug dealing is more addictive than drug taking
its a bit like the moonies easy to get into but a b*tch to get out of
back in the day when Leon was actually just coming through at Rangers I knew a very well known "Businessman " from west London, he knew pretty much all of the QPR & Fulham 1st team which at the time knowing what I did about him shocked me that players were very pally with this bloke , His girlfriend was best mates with my then girlfriend so I was quite lucky and got to meet a few of the QPR squad and some of fulhams when we went out (mainly clubbing)
I remember one night in the "emporium" nightclub steve slade was talking quite in depth with this bloke then disappeared with him, this was before a Sunday game against Birmingham city , now when the business man came back he said a lot of things about how slade is a wrongun and the most unprofessional bloke he had ever seen , even saying how the other Rangers players hated his guts and that slade couldn't be bothered to play anymore
also during this time I got to know nigel Quasie who again was the most arrogant self centred git you could meet,
I think the set up at the time at Rangers was so unprofessional and as a squad they pretty much hated each other , as Leon was around 17 at this time he more than likely came into this culture at Rangers and this may have had an effect in how he turned out,
in answer to Disco's question about if players are doing it now I would say no , but gambling I would most definitely say yes I think a lot of match betting goes on than we think

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Leon Jeanne on 10:20 - Nov 17 with 3467 viewsDiscodroids

Leon Jeanne on 10:09 - Nov 17 by paulparker

They do say that drug dealing is more addictive than drug taking
its a bit like the moonies easy to get into but a b*tch to get out of
back in the day when Leon was actually just coming through at Rangers I knew a very well known "Businessman " from west London, he knew pretty much all of the QPR & Fulham 1st team which at the time knowing what I did about him shocked me that players were very pally with this bloke , His girlfriend was best mates with my then girlfriend so I was quite lucky and got to meet a few of the QPR squad and some of fulhams when we went out (mainly clubbing)
I remember one night in the "emporium" nightclub steve slade was talking quite in depth with this bloke then disappeared with him, this was before a Sunday game against Birmingham city , now when the business man came back he said a lot of things about how slade is a wrongun and the most unprofessional bloke he had ever seen , even saying how the other Rangers players hated his guts and that slade couldn't be bothered to play anymore
also during this time I got to know nigel Quasie who again was the most arrogant self centred git you could meet,
I think the set up at the time at Rangers was so unprofessional and as a squad they pretty much hated each other , as Leon was around 17 at this time he more than likely came into this culture at Rangers and this may have had an effect in how he turned out,
in answer to Disco's question about if players are doing it now I would say no , but gambling I would most definitely say yes I think a lot of match betting goes on than we think

interesting stuff mate. i dont see why football shouldnt mirror life , there (mostly) human beings after all.

christ, that steve 'rain or shine ' slade of the five starr soul glow , was a poor excuse of a professional football player

Leon Jeanne on 10:22 - Nov 17 with 3469 viewsBluce_Ree

Leon Jeanne on 10:20 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

interesting stuff mate. i dont see why football shouldnt mirror life , there (mostly) human beings after all.

christ, that steve 'rain or shine ' slade of the five starr soul glow , was a poor excuse of a professional football player

You hating on the Stick Boy? Slade could have been our Ian Wright. He was certainly dislikeable enough.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Leon Jeanne on 10:35 - Nov 17 with 3440 viewspaulparker

Leon Jeanne on 10:20 - Nov 17 by Discodroids

I agree although todays footballers are in a different universe compared to players who even played in and around 99/00 , players now are detached from every day life half of them cannot turn on a cooker

and yeah your right on steve slade I thought when we signed him we were signing a future great , like I say the few times I had the misfortune to be in his company were not very memorable, a class A pric k TBH
no wonder Ray Harford and Gerry were pulling out their hair during this period

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Leon Jeanne on 10:40 - Nov 17 with 3427 viewsRangersw12

Leon Jeanne on 10:35 - Nov 17 by paulparker

I agree although todays footballers are in a different universe compared to players who even played in and around 99/00 , players now are detached from every day life half of them cannot turn on a cooker

and yeah your right on steve slade I thought when we signed him we were signing a future great , like I say the few times I had the misfortune to be in his company were not very memorable, a class A pric k TBH
no wonder Ray Harford and Gerry were pulling out their hair during this period

https://twitter.com/sladesta38

Leon Jeanne on 12:38 - Nov 17 with 3362 viewsMedwayR

Despite their talent there's a reason Arsenal got rid of Jeanne & Spurs got rid of Slade which we later found out although I'm sure those in charge probably knew the gamble they were taking with them. Could see Morrison go the same way.

Poll: Who’s better?

Leon Jeanne on 12:44 - Nov 17 with 3339 viewswhittocksRs

Years ago, my old man's boss at a box at Rangers for their window cleaning firm. The boss's daughter started going out with Leon Jeanne so I got to know him a bit so I can say with 100% certainty that he is an utter bell end.
Leon Jeanne on 12:44 - Nov 17 with 3335 viewspaulparker

Leon Jeanne on 12:38 - Nov 17 by MedwayR

Despite their talent there's a reason Arsenal got rid of Jeanne & Spurs got rid of Slade which we later found out although I'm sure those in charge probably knew the gamble they were taking with them. Could see Morrison go the same way.

at the time Slade was out of contract and was also an England u21 player who made a few starts for spuds scoring a couple of goals , spurs were trying to offer him a better deal but along came Chris wright and we blew spurs wage demands out of the water , sugar was demanding 2 million and I think it went to a tribunal which we paid 500k
Slade was trouble and had a bagful of spuds on each shoulder , an absolute wrong un, I could tell a few things I know but wont due to clive maybe getting in trouble
he was all that was wrong with Rangers between the years 96-2000

Leon Jeanne on 12:48 - Nov 17 with 3326 viewskensalriser

Young men with time on their hands and way more disposable income than their limited intellects could ever think of what to do with...hard to see why gambling or nose bag could ever enter the scene!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Leon Jeanne on 13:20 - Nov 17 with 3270 viewsR_from_afar

What a waste of a life. How different might it have been....

Apart from the misery that cocaine brings into people's lives for all the obvious reasons, it also has a massive impact on the environment and tribal peoples. Deforestation is a huge source of CO2 emissions (17% of the global total) and also causes reduced precipitation by affecting the rain cycle. When outsiders like loggers and drug producers enter isolated or uncontacted tribes' lands, the tribesmen often get evicted, shot or contract diseases to which they have no immunity. Even if they are able to stay where they are, the disruption affects their ability to live off the land.

The Colombian government says four sq. meters (4.8 sq. yards) of rain forest have to be cleared to produce a gram of cocaine–and 2.2 million hectares (5.44 million acres) of Colombian tropical forest have been cut down to grow coca in the last twenty years.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leon Jeanne on 13:24 - Nov 17 with 3250 viewsBluce_Ree

Serious question. Has this actually happened? I can't find one shred of news reporting it as fact.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Leon Jeanne on 13:29 - Nov 17 with 3234 viewsDiscodroids

Leon Jeanne on 13:20 - Nov 17 by R_from_afar

What a waste of a life. How different might it have been....

Apart from the misery that cocaine brings into people's lives for all the obvious reasons, it also has a massive impact on the environment and tribal peoples. Deforestation is a huge source of CO2 emissions (17% of the global total) and also causes reduced precipitation by affecting the rain cycle. When outsiders like loggers and drug producers enter isolated or uncontacted tribes' lands, the tribesmen often get evicted, shot or contract diseases to which they have no immunity. Even if they are able to stay where they are, the disruption affects their ability to live off the land.

The Colombian government says four sq. meters (4.8 sq. yards) of rain forest have to be cleared to produce a gram of cocaine–and 2.2 million hectares (5.44 million acres) of Colombian tropical forest have been cut down to grow coca in the last twenty years.

RFA

one should redress the balance of the wilderness years by morphing onto percy thrower to rectify the damage i , and indeed others , have inflicted upon the planets lungs.....

ONE g = 4sq meters of forest.....how do they work that out , though it seems hardly a fair exchange for short term gratification over a ben dover dvd and a tub of goose fat.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 13:41]

Leon Jeanne on 13:32 - Nov 17 with 3227 viewsaston_hoop

Leon Jeanne on 13:24 - Nov 17 by Bluce_Ree

Serious question. Has this actually happened? I can't find one shred of news reporting it as fact.

Was thinking the same thing....looks like according to the Cardiff messageboard link, he isn't being sentenced until the new year.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leon Jeanne on 13:39 - Nov 17 with 3205 viewsDiscodroids

Leon Jeanne on 13:32 - Nov 17 by aston_hoop

Was thinking the same thing....looks like according to the Cardiff messageboard link, he isn't being sentenced until the new year.

another thread doomed to glorious failure...

for those that are about to be closed ..i salute you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024