Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you, Adel. 00:39 - Oct 21 with 4207 viewsQPR_ARG

You may never play again for QPR (at least under the current manager). So I want to take a minute and write this to you (even if you never get to read it).

I want to thank you for showing you care. If people on the Harry camp praise him for showing he gives a fcuk at a press conference, you too deserve praise for defending yourself after getting such a low public blow from a classless man who should know better.

But thank you, most of all, for all the magic. For the joy you brought to me every time I watched you play for QPR. Every. Single. Time. For all those wins. All those goals. All those assists. All those tricks and nutmegs.

Thank you, especially, for your 19 goals and 19 assists and for being the difference-maker for a team that went from being a promotion hopeful and a proper CHAMPION.

And thank you for showing your courage, even if it costs you your QPR career (or beyond) and facing up to the most protected-by-the-media manager there ever was. Something that will surely cost you a lot, but the situation was already a very bad one, thanks to your manager behaving like an idiot and giving you the kiss of death in public.

Thank you for speaking out and showing what a mess Harry's tenure has been.

In short: thank you for being the best QPR player I have ever had the pleasure of watching.
Thank you, Adel. on 13:20 - Oct 21 with 810 viewsQPR_ARG

He doesn't look a lot slimmer than these days in that picture, does he?

Taarabt's to fit for you
Taarabt's to fit for you
Thank you, Adel. on 14:50 - Oct 21 with 775 viewsMatch82

Thank you, Adel. on 12:21 - Oct 21 by johncharles

Brilliant but wasted on some who don't open their minds when they get up in the morning.

That would be everyone on this thread then, on either side of the argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024