Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off Redknapp 23:01 - Oct 19 with 13394 viewskingshill

What's this crap about Taarabt being 3 stone overweight?

You're his coach, either sort it out or admit you're not up to it. You're supposed to be a man manager, manage the man and start earning your money or pi$$ off and sit by the beach.

He is the best talent we have, find a way to get the best out of him or get the fcuk out of our club.

That is all>
Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 2015 viewsJamie

Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:26 - Oct 20 by PunteR

Fair enough but a manager of his experience shouldn't have reacted and exaggerated the way he did. Yeh we all know Taraabt is frustrating but Taraabt doesn't deserve his name plastered up all over sky news as being fat and lazy. That was a high profile game yesterday with a shocking result, no way should Taraabt be talked about yesterday as he's hardly played for us for over a year. Not only that I've seen with my very own eyes photos and videos of him training and watched him play well against west ham.
I've backed Rednapp up until 5 weeks ago when it dawned on me that his excuses don't protect the team but himself.

If Arry had given his usual 'triffic lad' nonsense, the fanboys would've been pissing and moaning because he didn't play.

As it was, Redknapp got surprisingly riled up and passionate about the club paying a waster £60k a week to take the piss and be deified by some fans.

Let's be honest, Arry is probably furious that the £3m we pay Taarabt to take the piss could've been spent on a player he wanted that couldve contributed, and personally I can't blame him.

Lose, lose for Redknapp. Lie and fans will demand Taarabt. Tell the truth, that he's pulling a Bogarde and Arry is slated for being honest.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:39 - Oct 20 with 1992 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:30 - Oct 20 by johncharles

But other managers have managed to get him playing and playing very well. Only Redknapp has failed. Other managers have criticised him but not publicly. Warnock's comments were in his book long after leaving the club.

He had him playing very well at first and plenty of managers have slated him, Warnock did all the time after we got promoted.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 17:00 - Oct 20 with 1946 viewsPunteR

Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:35 - Oct 20 by Jamie

If Arry had given his usual 'triffic lad' nonsense, the fanboys would've been pissing and moaning because he didn't play.

As it was, Redknapp got surprisingly riled up and passionate about the club paying a waster £60k a week to take the piss and be deified by some fans.

Let's be honest, Arry is probably furious that the £3m we pay Taarabt to take the piss could've been spent on a player he wanted that couldve contributed, and personally I can't blame him.

Lose, lose for Redknapp. Lie and fans will demand Taarabt. Tell the truth, that he's pulling a Bogarde and Arry is slated for being honest.

He doesn't have to lie but to say he's 3 stone overweight was daft.
He did do his " triffic lads, every one of them" nonsense. Apart from Taraabt whose not triffic of course.
Why bring up what his earning?
Waster you say? He was playing for AC Milan last season!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 17:10 - Oct 20 with 1928 viewsA40Bosh

Fcuk off Redknapp on 15:59 - Oct 20 by smegma

He was responding to a question from a journalist as to why he wasnt even on the bench.

Yes that is true, but I think he looked seriously rattled yesterday.
Up in SAR we were noticing how often he was stood up and dictating things and if you see him on the videos after the final goal goes in and at the end of the match you can see he was mega p#ssed off.

Perhaps whilst there is all this nonchalance Harry portrays outwardly to the press, maybe he is being given an ultimatum by the owners to sort it out or face the sack.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 17:28 - Oct 20 with 1908 viewsyankranger

I think people are taking his comments too literally. If he was the ideal weight, or 3 stones underweight but not giving an effort in training, then he doesn't deserve to play. You cannot make concessions for players because they are more talented and build a positive team mentality at the same time. Again, Redknapp is not the first person to mention this. I don't agree with him airing it publicly as it just makes the situation worse, but it's not a shock to anyone. Redknapp is fighting for his job right now. I think he'd be playing who he thinks can save that job in all circumstances.

Adel needs to grow up. He is wasting what could be an amazing career.

A person near me yesterday said they saw him leaving in his car before the match started. He didn't even stay to watch. He doesn't do himself any favours.

And I wanted him to start in Saturday and for Harry to be fired.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 18:44 - Oct 20 with 1846 viewshighlandbill

I'm coming round to the view that Rednap has become a grumpy old C*** (I should know as I am one). His comments about Taraabt apart from being unprofessional and irrelevant in the context of the Liverpool game,are clearly untrue. He obviously does not like Adel and has never wanted him. We all know what a great talent this bloke has and I for one miss seeing him in the team. Rednapp likes to remind us that he is one of the most experienced managers and as a former manager myself I am staggered that he came out with his rant in such a public manner. If there are problems with Adel , its the managers job to sort that out behind the scenes rather than humiliate the player and probably exacerbate whatever the problem is. I am beginning to hate Harry and fans pissed me off yesterday when they chanted his name just because ,for once,the team did what they are paid to do.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Fcuk off Redknapp on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 1841 viewsvanrrrr

I am sure if 'arry does get the heave ho Pulis will cut Adel the necessary slack
Fcuk off Redknapp on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 1791 viewsjohncharles

Fcuk off Redknapp on 18:44 - Oct 20 by highlandbill

I'm coming round to the view that Rednap has become a grumpy old C*** (I should know as I am one). His comments about Taraabt apart from being unprofessional and irrelevant in the context of the Liverpool game,are clearly untrue. He obviously does not like Adel and has never wanted him. We all know what a great talent this bloke has and I for one miss seeing him in the team. Rednapp likes to remind us that he is one of the most experienced managers and as a former manager myself I am staggered that he came out with his rant in such a public manner. If there are problems with Adel , its the managers job to sort that out behind the scenes rather than humiliate the player and probably exacerbate whatever the problem is. I am beginning to hate Harry and fans pissed me off yesterday when they chanted his name just because ,for once,the team did what they are paid to do.

Happy to go along with that.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off Redknapp on 20:08 - Oct 20 with 1763 viewsjamois

Fcuk off Redknapp on 16:26 - Oct 20 by PunteR

Fair enough but a manager of his experience shouldn't have reacted and exaggerated the way he did. Yeh we all know Taraabt is frustrating but Taraabt doesn't deserve his name plastered up all over sky news as being fat and lazy. That was a high profile game yesterday with a shocking result, no way should Taraabt be talked about yesterday as he's hardly played for us for over a year. Not only that I've seen with my very own eyes photos and videos of him training and watched him play well against west ham.
I've backed Rednapp up until 5 weeks ago when it dawned on me that his excuses don't protect the team but himself.

Correct. The right, and very easy, response was that it is a matter between him, the player and the club. End of, question closed. But of course, such a response wouldn't win Harry any sympathy favours with the media dahlings and the wider public. The issue here is not Adel and his fitness, thats always been an issue, the issue is the content of Harry's answer and the fact it is 'news'. This is a purely self-serving individual who cannot and will not coach players and he should not be at the helm of my club.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 20:10 - Oct 20 with 1762 viewsflynnbo

Appalling man management by Redknapp and what reception will he get from the oppo fans now if he ever plays again? Redknapp or Taarabt? No brainer for me.
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 1732 viewsdaveB

This looks like being the reason for the rant, walked out of a team meeting and went home

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/adel-taraabt-criticis
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:15 - Oct 20 with 1724 viewsflynnbo

Probably found out that Phillips would be ahead of him in pecking order. Was Barton there this time?
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:18 - Oct 20 with 1718 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:15 - Oct 20 by flynnbo

Probably found out that Phillips would be ahead of him in pecking order. Was Barton there this time?

Phillips worked his arse off in under 21 game and scored twice, opportunity was there for Taarabt, once again he didn't take it which the manager gets blamed for
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:19 - Oct 20 with 1715 viewsbaz_qpr

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:10 - Oct 20 by daveB

This looks like being the reason for the rant, walked out of a team meeting and went home

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/adel-taraabt-criticis

mmm that famed man management, hint all week you are going to play him and then tell him an hour before the game in front of the rest of the team that not even in the squad
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 1705 viewskensalriser

I'm a long time Adel fan, but I'm not blinkered. He's been taking the piss for ages, most of all out of himself by wasting his career away when he should be in his prime.

Redknapp isn't to blame here. Taarabt has the talent to be first name on the teamsheet every week if he wants to be but he just won't apply himself. Most stupidly of all, that's exactly what he should be doing if he wants a move in January or indeed, the sort of move he wants in the summer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:26 - Oct 20 with 1697 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:19 - Oct 20 by baz_qpr

mmm that famed man management, hint all week you are going to play him and then tell him an hour before the game in front of the rest of the team that not even in the squad

pretty clear from the photos on the offish the team was picked on saturday, players in the photos with orange vests all started so Adel would have known he'd only be on the bench. Not as if he has done anything to warrant a start anyway
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:33 - Oct 20 with 1685 viewsbaz_qpr

The point was if the report is true surely if you are going to drop him from the squad you tell him before hand and explain your reasons not at a team meeting
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:44 - Oct 20 with 1670 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:33 - Oct 20 by baz_qpr

The point was if the report is true surely if you are going to drop him from the squad you tell him before hand and explain your reasons not at a team meeting

Does he have to do that for every player or just Taarabt?
Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:45 - Oct 20 with 1666 viewsdolcelatte

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:33 - Oct 20 by baz_qpr

Why? When someone consistently ignores management requests and takes the pee re training then they reap what they sow..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 1657 viewsjohncharles

Fcuk off Redknapp on 21:44 - Oct 20 by daveB

Does he have to do that for every player or just Taarabt?

Depends if he's a good manager or a bad one.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fcuk off Redknapp on 04:46 - Oct 21 with 1529 viewssuperhoopdownunder

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Yes, Adel has more talent in his little toe than most of the players we signed in the summer. (Fer included)

Adel should be in our team and has provided me with more highlights than any other player wearing a QPR shirt for a long time.

Redknapp is just trying to save his job and I look forward to the day soon when he gets sacked. He should have been asked to move on after the play off final. One of the worst managers I remember in recent times - most certainly the most overrated and over paid. 3 or 4 million pounds a year for what exactly?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 4:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024