Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 428310 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 10:07 - Aug 3 with 3263 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Medalists posing, and being asked to pose, biting the medal they've dedicated their life to winning.

It's legit, it's not made of chocolate FFS!!!
[Post edited 3 Aug 10:18]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random irritations.. on 10:38 - Aug 3 with 3231 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 10:07 - Aug 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Medalists posing, and being asked to pose, biting the medal they've dedicated their life to winning.

Asking medalists how their deceased relatives / coaches / pets might feel after seeing them triumph in what is probably the peak of any athlete's career.

'Oh, yeah, Grandad gave up half his pension to pay for my lessons, sold his house to pay for me to train in the US, took me to every event, cheered me on - even when his eyesight started to go. No, he'd be fcuking furious I won. I reckon he'd call me a wnker and spit in my face.
What a stupid question, you absolute gimp.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 10:44 - Aug 3 with 3211 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random irritations.. on 10:38 - Aug 3 by Dorse

Asking medalists how their deceased relatives / coaches / pets might feel after seeing them triumph in what is probably the peak of any athlete's career.

'Oh, yeah, Grandad gave up half his pension to pay for my lessons, sold his house to pay for me to train in the US, took me to every event, cheered me on - even when his eyesight started to go. No, he'd be fcuking furious I won. I reckon he'd call me a wnker and spit in my face.

Nearly followed through. Gold medal post.

Grandad Dorse wiuld be proud. Tell us, just how proud?

Random irritations.. on 14:08 - Aug 3 with 3047 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 10:38 - Aug 3 by Dorse

Most interviewers questions these days, especially football, are dumb as fk.

It’s always a leading question too where the answer is clearly obvious before it’s even been answered.

[Post edited 3 Aug 14:30]
Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Aug 3 with 3020 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 01:52 - Aug 3 by FredManRave

People.

To clarify, not all of them, but the following two types which, really, fall under the same category;

1. Supermarket escalatorers: They'll be spending probably around 30 minutes, at least, walking around the numerous aisles of the supermarket, yet still insist on taking the escalator instead of walking up the 20 steps to start their shop.

2. Supermarket car parkerers. Those that insist on going round and round the car park in the hope of seeing a car pull out that is 10 meters closer than the numerous, currently available, parking slots, all just to save those 10 meters of walking.

N.B. And don't get me started on the airport terminal escalatorers that have a 30 minute walk to their gate and choose to take the escalator and can't even be bothered to walk on it, causing a queue behind them of people (only slightly better versions) that do actually want to walk to get to their gate quicker.

#walkman

Here I am sitting on the outside ‘balcony’ of my ground floor apartment in family-focused holiday resort in Kos.
We are situated by a crossroads in the pathways but people are so fkin lazy they have to cut diagonally across the grass to save themselves all of 20ft of walking and walk right past me while loudly talking or shouting at their kids.

Just
Fk
Off
[Post edited 3 Aug 14:27]
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:14 - Aug 3 with 2896 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 18:28 - Aug 4 with 2674 viewsJuzzie

Awww, you just gotta give it the good old ‘hawk tuah’ and spit on that thang, you get me?
Random irritations.. on 08:25 - Aug 5 with 2494 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Theatrics and hand gestures mainly of male sprinters when their name is announced before a race.

Back in the day, it was simple 'In lane one, Arthur Charles'. Whereupon he'd merely wave his arm to thank the crowd for clapping his name. As compared to the puppet show of Noah Lyle et al. Bolt's, I could live with, but some of them look cnts doing it!

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Aug 6 with 2245 viewsSpaceman_P

just received an email about a signed Dykes and Dunk shirt from QPR.

this is a QPR related irritation.

Dykes constantly changing his appearance does my head in.... absolutely can't stand it.... I can accept 3 months and a change, but this bloke changes every week. its really messed up in my opinion.
Random irritations.. on 11:33 - Aug 7 with 2036 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Aug 6 by Spaceman_P

just received an email about a signed Dykes and Dunk shirt from QPR.

this is a QPR related irritation.

Dykes constantly changing his appearance does my head in.... absolutely can't stand it.... I can accept 3 months and a change, but this bloke changes every week. its really messed up in my opinion.

Fernando Torres did a bit of this when he failed to live up to expectations at Chelsea after his 50m quid move. Changing his hair style and all that. At the time someone suggested that it was him trying to reinvent himself to somehow change his form.

Dykes might just feel a bit unsettled because he's a striker who doesn't score. If he was banging in 20 a season he wouldn't fk about as much with his look.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 22:07 - Aug 28 with 1610 viewsCateLeBonR

Signs, that they put In front of signs. So that you can't see, the signs behind.

Especially on the underground. Fcking. Annoying.
Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Aug 30 with 1220 viewsMick_S

People that sit next to me when there are loads of spare chairs.

It’s happening now. Can you read this, mate?

Feck me, someone has just sat the other side of me. Stop it!
[Post edited 30 Aug 11:12]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 1100 viewsJuzzie

BBC News reporting, in the 'Culture' section FFS, that "Molly-Mae Hague speaks out on her 'very sad' split".

Who gives a fk over some z list Love Island, influencer bollox????
Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 1009 viewsSonofpugwash

The bloody Rali Ceredigion.
https://www.raliceredigion.co.uk/

Three days of not being allowed out,just another "lockdown" listening to a horde of what sounds like farting wasps going up and down the road .
Got some extra supplies in and it's started to rain which should add to the "fun".

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Random irritations.. on 11:28 - Sep 2 with 816 viewsBluce_Ree

Every fking thing needing an app these days.

My gym is excellent. It's super well kitted out and it's only £26 a month. Great.

Except NOT GREAT because they've introduced a new fking booking system/app bullshit thing which is

a) the faffiest fking shit I've ever seen (it's somehow got three separate fking logins for a start)
b) shit because it doesn't show TODAY'S classes - so I can't just book onto lunchtime spin and instead have to wait at the front desk LIKE A CHUMP with the families taking their kids swimming or some shit. Which will take fking AGES.

They had a nice little self check-in thing before where you had a fob that just got you in. And now it's IMPOSSIBLY COMPLEX.

And I'm smart at this shit. Like properly. I can figure out interfaces because I'm a bit of a nerd tw@t. Some poor old Doris isn't going to be able to handle any of this shit and will likely stroke out before she gets to go swimming. Christ.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 11:39 - Sep 2 with 761 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Aug 30 by Sonofpugwash

The bloody Rali Ceredigion.
https://www.raliceredigion.co.uk/

Three days of not being allowed out,just another "lockdown" listening to a horde of what sounds like farting wasps going up and down the road .
Got some extra supplies in and it's started to rain which should add to the "fun".

Looks fun! :)

I used to live (and grew up) in the heart of the Notting Hill Carnival. August Bank Holiday was always a 'mare but it was what it was (© Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink).
Had one particularly bad time trying to get home on my motorbike after a weekend away. It was a particularly bad year for steaming gangs (which I wasn't aware of at the time, not internet in them thar days) and the square over the road from where I lived was used to kettle the gangs into. I had to keep showing my driving licence to every line of police and when I eventually got to within 50 yards of my front door I was refused through. Had to then park up around the corner (and hope my bike wasn't nicked or vandalised) and walk home, which I was then allowed through, and pick it up the next morning. Thankfully it was OK and not burned out.
Random irritations.. on 11:43 - Sep 2 with 732 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 11:28 - Sep 2 by Bluce_Ree

Every fking thing needing an app these days.

My gym is excellent. It's super well kitted out and it's only £26 a month. Great.

Except NOT GREAT because they've introduced a new fking booking system/app bullshit thing which is

a) the faffiest fking shit I've ever seen (it's somehow got three separate fking logins for a start)
b) shit because it doesn't show TODAY'S classes - so I can't just book onto lunchtime spin and instead have to wait at the front desk LIKE A CHUMP with the families taking their kids swimming or some shit. Which will take fking AGES.

They had a nice little self check-in thing before where you had a fob that just got you in. And now it's IMPOSSIBLY COMPLEX.

And I'm smart at this shit. Like properly. I can figure out interfaces because I'm a bit of a nerd tw@t. Some poor old Doris isn't going to be able to handle any of this shit and will likely stroke out before she gets to go swimming. Christ.

My Sonos speakers can't work without an app or being Alexa enabled. The app was fine and they worked great (with Alexa too) then they did an upgrade in May which was so schit it has turned it into a useless pice of junk and however much I try I just can't get the Alexa to link up too.

Why can't they just have a 3mm and/or red&white phone jack in the back and I can then at least plug them into something. Nooooooooo, has to be all fancy and 'wire free' then it doesn't friggin' work 'cos they fked up the update.
Random irritations.. on 11:49 - Sep 2 with 696 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 11:43 - Sep 2 by Juzzie

My Sonos speakers can't work without an app or being Alexa enabled. The app was fine and they worked great (with Alexa too) then they did an upgrade in May which was so schit it has turned it into a useless pice of junk and however much I try I just can't get the Alexa to link up too.

Why can't they just have a 3mm and/or red&white phone jack in the back and I can then at least plug them into something. Nooooooooo, has to be all fancy and 'wire free' then it doesn't friggin' work 'cos they fked up the update.

Man, I feel that. I've got everything going through Alexa. The sofa now uses a smart plug that goes through Alexa. If I die, my wife will have to move as the whole place will be fking locked down.

Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Sep 2 with 473 viewsLogman

Friends/guests who rearrange things when they stay in your house.

I know it sounds a bit Jack Dee/Jo Brand but it is totally infuriating.

Nearly as bad as when you get a tradesman round to quote for something and you know he's ripping you off, he knows he's ripping you, but you get beaten on your own home soil and end up paying the f*cker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024