Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu. 18:11 - Apr 5 with 6321 viewslifelong

Whether he's 100% fit or not, he looks a shadow of the player he was for us last season.
Michu. on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 3804 viewsperchrockjack

sad for him but sadder for us which is the main issue

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu. on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 3804 viewsRancid

I was expecting him to come back with a bang today but he went off with a whimper.
Michu. on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 3792 viewsVetchitBack

I'm not sure I'd use him as a sub at the moment let alone keep starting him. His decision making has been so bad as to be comical recently.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Michu. on 18:16 - Apr 5 with 3758 viewsNOTRAC

In fairness to the guy he has been out for four months. He has had no game time to bring himself up to match standard,and he's expected to play in the best division in the world as he did last year.We badly need to have a reserve team playing competitive football, even it's in the Welsh Premier League.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Michu. on 18:16 - Apr 5 with 3748 viewsperchrockjack

It also highlights the monumental feckup we made of the transfer window. If LAUDRUP was relying on Michu to come back and solve the problems then that shows utter stupidity.

The fact we got no striker back up was always gonna be an issue. And I don't count Ngog

Michu. on 18:17 - Apr 5 with 3743 viewsDaithejack

Gutted because I love the guy but your right should'nt be in the starting 11 until either he gets his fitness back or more likely gets his head straight, he looks like he doesn't want to be there at the moment. Pablo, Deguzman and Jonjo all better options behind the striker at the moment.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Michu. on 18:18 - Apr 5 with 3728 viewslifelong

Michu. on 18:16 - Apr 5 by NOTRAC

In fairness to the guy he has been out for four months. He has had no game time to bring himself up to match standard,and he's expected to play in the best division in the world as he did last year.We badly need to have a reserve team playing competitive football, even it's in the Welsh Premier League.

I agree, but surely we shouldn't be starting someone who is not match fit.
Michu. on 18:19 - Apr 5 with 3711 viewsmidswan

Today (and that's not saying hes crap as obviously he is a good player.) was like playing with 10 men. Not fair on him or the team to start him at the moment .
Login to get fewer ads

Michu. on 18:20 - Apr 5 with 3698 viewsDr_Winston

Michu. on 18:16 - Apr 5 by perchrockjack

It also highlights the monumental feckup we made of the transfer window. If LAUDRUP was relying on Michu to come back and solve the problems then that shows utter stupidity.

The fact we got no striker back up was always gonna be an issue. And I don't count Ngog

Laudrup was f*cking clueless when it came to strikers in general.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu. on 18:20 - Apr 5 with 3691 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What is utter stupidity is not picking the most on-form players in the starting line-up.

Pablo is playing better than Michu yet gets left out of the starting line-up again. If I were Pablo I would be asking Monk if it's worth hanging around for next season.

The same for Taylor over Ben.

Look at what's in front of you Garry FFS and select the best team.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu. on 18:22 - Apr 5 with 3668 viewsperchrockjack

Michu. on 18:20 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Laudrup was f*cking clueless when it came to strikers in general.

Good agree Dr and frankly VASQUEZ and the thought of him at my club has made me all cross again as we simply cannot risk this jerk in our shirt.

Bony needed help and we let him down badly

Michu. on 18:24 - Apr 5 with 3651 viewsOldjack

Michu. on 18:16 - Apr 5 by NOTRAC

he should be fit by now ,he knows the score, there was nowt wrong with him when he first played for us ,my guess is he's missing Mike ,it's a bench job for him from now on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michu. on 18:25 - Apr 5 with 3630 viewsLiam12345

get rid of him and get a player even better

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Michu. on 18:29 - Apr 5 with 3597 viewsGeoffThom

Are him and bony really compatible together because I haver reservations as to if they are
Michu. on 18:32 - Apr 5 with 3575 viewsDaithejack

Michu. on 18:29 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Are him and bony really compatible together because I haver reservations as to if they are

Well if there not and one has to go then its not Bony that should be leaving. Gutted though.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Michu. on 18:36 - Apr 5 with 3547 viewsicecoldjack

Michu has been very poor since coming back,it does make you wonder f he is fit or not but regardless of that i agree that Pablo has been a stand out player since monk moved him to 10 and should clearly be starting every game .
Michu. on 18:41 - Apr 5 with 3492 views1jack

Michu. on 18:36 - Apr 5 by icecoldjack

Michu has been very poor since coming back,it does make you wonder f he is fit or not but regardless of that i agree that Pablo has been a stand out player since monk moved him to 10 and should clearly be starting every game .

definitely.
Michu. on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 3468 viewsLiam12345

this is who we need

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_van_Ginkel

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Michu. on 18:48 - Apr 5 with 3441 viewsjajes

Last season's best player is out for 4 months, playes a few bad matches after his comeback and that should be a reason to dump him. FFs, get a grip
Michu. on 18:53 - Apr 5 with 3406 viewsRancid

Michu. on 18:48 - Apr 5 by jajes

Last season's best player is out for 4 months, playes a few bad matches after his comeback and that should be a reason to dump him. FFs, get a grip

You have to agree with this when you think about it.He did show glimpses against Norwich though that he was getting back to his best but today he went back 2 steps.
Michu. on 18:55 - Apr 5 with 3385 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Michu. on 18:48 - Apr 5 by jajes

The point is we have a player who was playing very well in his position and has been dropped for a less effective player. I'm certainly not advocating dumping him but surely the manager should select the team on merit and not last season's form?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu. on 18:58 - Apr 5 with 3362 viewsStarsky

Michu. on 18:53 - Apr 5 by Rancid

You have to agree with this when you think about it.He did show glimpses against Norwich though that he was getting back to his best but today he went back 2 steps.

I don't think he did tbh. He doesn't look unfit, he just looks like he's playing in testimonial matches.

It's just the internet, init.

Michu. on 18:58 - Apr 5 with 3360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Player out for 4 months takes time to find form shocker .

Fu@king incredible.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michu. on 19:00 - Apr 5 with 3350 viewsRancid

Michu. on 18:58 - Apr 5 by Starsky

I don't think he did tbh. He doesn't look unfit, he just looks like he's playing in testimonial matches.

I just think of Aaron Ramsey and Neil Taylor.Both long term injuries who took time to get back to form.I don't think Michu is any different.
Michu. on 19:02 - Apr 5 with 3336 viewsOldjack

Michu. on 18:55 - Apr 5 by Joe_bradshaw

The point is we have a player who was playing very well in his position and has been dropped for a less effective player. I'm certainly not advocating dumping him but surely the manager should select the team on merit and not last season's form?

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024