Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Novovirus 12:23 - Jan 10 with 934 viewsepaul

Anyone else got it? I dont know whether to sit or bend over the toilet such is the ferocity of it all projectily coming out of my body. I feel fkin utter shite at the mo!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Novovirus on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 910 viewsDarran

Haven't been near any dirty Scoucers have you,you know the sort the ones that look in a dustbin for something to eat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Novovirus on 13:28 - Jan 10 with 864 viewspansypants

Scrambled eggs on taost Epaul - get well soon!

Girl in work had a blood test back saying she had E-coli, "Thank christ for that" she said, "I thought i had an STD" was her cool reply!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Novovirus on 13:35 - Jan 10 with 854 viewsDarran

Borrow a couple of diapers off Oldjack Paul.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Novovirus on 14:39 - Jan 10 with 814 viewsperchrockjack

Novovirus on 12:39 - Jan 10 by Darran

Haven't been near any dirty Scoucers have you,you know the sort the ones that look in a dustbin for something to eat.

now now now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Novovirus on 16:31 - Jan 10 with 775 viewsJackfath

I always wash my hands after taking a shit.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Novovirus on 17:42 - Jan 10 with 739 viewsCountyJim

Novovirus on 16:31 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

I always wash my hands after taking a shit.

Init!! there are some filty fcukers round in Spoons earlier having a slash bloke comes out of crapper straight out didnt wash hands then sat a few tables away with what looked like family eating food
Novovirus on 17:43 - Jan 10 with 736 viewsJackfath

Novovirus on 17:42 - Jan 10 by CountyJim

Init!! there are some filty fcukers round in Spoons earlier having a slash bloke comes out of crapper straight out didnt wash hands then sat a few tables away with what looked like family eating food

Dirty stinking bastard.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Novovirus on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 725 viewsCountyJim

Novovirus on 17:43 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

Dirty stinking bastard.

Another thing these people that use those mobile burger things at parking areas you have a look washing facilities are very sparse if any and most use same utensils for raw and cooked food ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Novovirus on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 720 viewsJackfath

Novovirus on 17:49 - Jan 10 by CountyJim

Another thing these people that use those mobile burger things at parking areas you have a look washing facilities are very sparse if any and most use same utensils for raw and cooked food ffs

I'd rather that than touch the remains of some blokes turd as he is too thick to wash his hands after wiping his shitty arse. That's if he wiped it in the first place. Some of the skin thieves I've seen recently I doubt whether they do.

Novovirus on 18:00 - Jan 10 with 720 viewsmax936

Novovirus on 17:42 - Jan 10 by CountyJim

There's a lot like that over the works Jimbo, they then put their hands over door handles, I don't touch any door handles in any bog outside of the house with bare hands, I either use a paper towel or put my hand behind a bit of my clothing or failing that If the door isn't shut I reach up and pull it open from the top, can't take anychances mush, to many dirty fluckers around.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Novovirus on 18:30 - Jan 10 with 690 viewsdavid_bender

I was in Reading services the other day, having a piss, when the crapper flushed and out wandered a Burger King employee who looked in the mirror and fvcked off without washing his hands. When I was done I walked up past the BK counter and sure as night follows day there was the filthy fvker serving punters.........
Novovirus on 18:56 - Jan 10 with 669 viewsCaptain

All over the place out here too, went to visit my mother-in-law in hospital Wednesday and we had to mask and gown up to go in to see her. Whole ward is on lock down now though, nasty stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024