Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets not forget 09:41 - Dec 22 with 2218 viewspencoedjack

“they kicked me out as a player, they’ll have to kick me out as a manager” Martinez

Plus robbing us of all our backroom staff and better players (at the time).

It ain't what you done, its the way that you done .... and that's what makes you a c**t.

STID

Lets not forget on 11:32 - Dec 22 with 579 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 11:20 - Dec 22 by monmouth

+1

I don't like his slimy self obsessed personality, but players like Monk and Ash say that he was the one that we owe our rather unique identity to, so I think it's a bit churlish not to recognise that and set the pros beside the cons. Because of that, and us being lucky enough to survive his scummy behaviour at the time, I've no animosity left. Even the schadenfreude left me after we effectively relegated him last season.

The fact the balding wormtongue went on to win the cup and run away from his proper season of atonement in the lower leagues didn't really bother me after that. The scoresheet is settled for me.

Monk was a Jackett buy.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lets not forget on 12:18 - Dec 22 with 547 viewsmonmouth

Lets not forget on 11:32 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Monk was a Jackett buy.

I know.

He still says every chance he gets that the way we do things is all down to Martinez though, which was my point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lets not forget on 12:44 - Dec 22 with 520 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lets not forget on 12:18 - Dec 22 by monmouth

I know.

He still says every chance he gets that the way we do things is all down to Martinez though, which was my point.

Sorry, like a bull at a gate today. Must be because HE is in town.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lets not forget on 13:09 - Dec 22 with 501 viewsProudJackCity65

Please lets stop this silly nonsense. RM played a "part" in our progress. We have evolved and continue to evolve in many positive ways. We need to

1. Get behind our team today in a mature way instead of getting involved in all this nonsense.

2.Be thankful we have slowly evolved and become stronger each and every season over the past decade. At least we have slowly evolved rather than mutated into something strange like our neighbors have up the road.

Yes we lost Martinez but it made us stronger, same when we lost Rogers. And whatever happens next season concerning management, It will be another new exciting chapter for the Swans once more. We are a club doing things the right way the majority of time and we should focus on the positive. I am very proud of "OUR" club.

Come on Swansea lets show good account of ourselves today V Everton.
Lets not forget on 13:12 - Dec 22 with 492 viewswaynekerr55

Lets not forget on 10:59 - Dec 22 by rockin

Bordering on I said, it's certainly xenophobic

It's a politically correct version of greasy wop isn't it?

I'm surprised no one has picked you up for being a Tory with Liberal views

Up your game Clasie
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 13:13]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lets not forget on 13:20 - Dec 22 with 469 viewsrockin

I'm a classical liberal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024