Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
general rehaul! 16:29 - Aug 19 with 8136 viewsdavidaeaton

I know there's a few threads on this but what do we think of the support at home at the moment? And the in house entertainment and goal songs?
I think we've gone very stale and stagnant and we need new material,
Things like "we will we will michu" are to be blunt fecking awful and embarrassing!
Some of the flags are good and have a bit of humour etc but our supports not reflecting it?
They seemed to dispense of the half time kids pens but don't know if it was because of rain?
I don't know if its because of a new fan base but we don't seem to have teeth anymore or the 'vetch intimidation'
I always thought when we were not in premiership and I would watch Prem games on the box that the atmos seemed crap, but our games are starting to be like that, I don't know if we're becoming a little complacent?
I didn't have that electric feeling like our first home encounter with utd.
The last time I felt like that was probably forest at home in the play off semi, I know this is the least of our worries and I know you can say if team performs the crowd are up for it, but it needs to be a two way street.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 16:39]

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

general rehaul! on 23:28 - Aug 21 with 1041 viewsmljonzy

general rehaul! on 22:49 - Aug 21 by davidaeaton

Yeah it stems from the fa after 1989 and obviously the disaster at hillsbro all top flight teams had to have seats, think they tried to filter it all the way down but obviously some clubs can't afford it, I do understand and would never want to piss on the memory of the 96 but I just think people are standing by their seats anyway, and like you sad it is discourteous to stand in front of those who wish to sit, ( boring git ) I'm only kidding its each to their own

I am a 24 year old man trapped in an old man's mind set
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024