Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Football 12:08 - Aug 13 with 1363 viewsPembrokeshire_Jack

With the recent success of Swansea and Cardiff, and of course Newport getting into the football league I just wanted to know your thoughts on the state of welsh football as a whole.

Do you think the Welsh League can actually go anywhere?

I know the F.A.W has had its critics, and I know that the likes of TNS are better of staying in the WPL then entering themselves in the English System.

I was at Haverfordwest to watch a Swans XI and there were around 1,200 there to watch youngsters. Just makes me wonder if the Welsh Premier League can grow and how it can attract a bigger following.

Welsh Football on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 1287 viewstreboethjack

Welsh football on the whole is improving without doubt, as far as the welsh prem goes it's only going to improve by having all the bigger teams in the top flight such as Bangor city and Barry town. It may also help them if they had a team or 2 from the bigger cities (Us, cardiff ,Newport or even Wrexham ) I'm not sure how they would do competing with the exile clubs for fans but I'm sure some people would pop down if it was not clashing with the Swans for example, I for one would go now and again.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024