Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread 09:14 - Aug 8 with 31613 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 3276 viewsSASWANSEA

I'm convinced there is something dodgy about Lamah.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Aug 8 with 3216 viewsWatchman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 8 by SASWANSEA

I'm convinced there is something dodgy about Lamah.

yep his agent

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 3187 viewsAl_Bundy

Our fullbacks tonight were fairly solid but we need them getting to the bye line which neither tonight looked capable. Jazz's passing going forward was dreadful along with Routledge in midfield.

Chico & Canas looked the business and Pozuelo will find his position.

If we lined up similar to last week we would have come away win another win no doubt.

Isolating Bony second half is a worry.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Aug 8 with 3036 viewsLaudrup

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Aug 8 by Watchman

yep his agent

Haha, according to Transfermarkt he's with PromoEsport and so is Alejandro Pozuelo:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/promoesport-bcn/details/berater_1817.html

PromoEsport is the agency who claimed to represent Iago Aspas and sold him to Liverpool.
But it turned out they were unauthorised to do so as he was officially represented by someone else: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-iago-aspas-trans

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Aug 8 with 3035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laudrup looked frustrated. A performance overall which provided more answers than questions.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:17 - Aug 8 with 2962 views2face

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 by Darran

Seriously how the f*ck can people walk around with no teeth?

I was right next to a guy with no teeth.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:28 - Aug 8 with 2919 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 8 by LaudrupFan

True.

That Lamah didn't even get 5 min over 2 games against a team like Malmø after having qualified after the first game can only mean he is injured or total shit in Laudrup's mind. A new winger could be on the cards if he can get a bargin.

Yep, something is going on. Malmö would be a perfect game for him.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:29 - Aug 8 with 2913 viewswr72

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Aug 8 by Laudrup

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_UEFA_Europa_League#Play-off_round

Thanks.So as a seeded team we will face an unseeded team from tomorrows draw?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:38 - Aug 8 with 2879 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 8 by Al_Bundy

Our fullbacks tonight were fairly solid but we need them getting to the bye line which neither tonight looked capable. Jazz's passing going forward was dreadful along with Routledge in midfield.

If we lined up similar to last week we would have come away win another win no doubt.

So you want are fullbacks to do things our wingers are incapable of? You'll be wanting them to cross next.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:11 - Aug 9 with 2539 viewsslate_dk

Ash comments
[Post edited 9 Aug 2013 7:13]
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Aug 9 with 2496 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 by exiledclaseboy

Job done. Boring as hell, but job done.

Tend to agree. Not a particularly good performance from us but we did what we needed to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:50 - Aug 9 with 2490 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Aug 8 by Al_Bundy

Didn't really understand Pozuelo's role last night. He obviously wasn't going to stay out wide and kept coming in. However, when Michu went off, I thought Pozuelo would slot into his position closer to Bony, but that didn't happen. Maybe Pozuelo should have taken Shelvey's position from the start, rather than de Guzman.

Also, I thought Jazz did ok and will be a decent backup to rest Rangel for a few games, but he needs to play with a wide midfielder or winger in front of him.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:23 - Aug 9 with 2453 viewsBonjour

Surprised by a few comments on here about Canas. I thought he was poor. Numerous poor touches meaning his second touch was a tackle and he didn't look great at tackling!
Very slow as well. A couple of decent passes but well short on what we need based on that performance.

JDG and Routs had a shocker. Pozuelo is not a winger. And Richards confirmed how important Rangel is to our style of play.

I was really looking forward to last night after last week - bit of an anti climax to say the least but it's job done and another clean sheet is always welcome.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:02 - Aug 9 with 2413 viewsJackSomething

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:23 - Aug 9 by Bonjour

Surprised by a few comments on here about Canas. I thought he was poor. Numerous poor touches meaning his second touch was a tackle and he didn't look great at tackling!
Very slow as well. A couple of decent passes but well short on what we need based on that performance.

JDG and Routs had a shocker. Pozuelo is not a winger. And Richards confirmed how important Rangel is to our style of play.

I was really looking forward to last night after last week - bit of an anti climax to say the least but it's job done and another clean sheet is always welcome.

Considering Richards had no winger ahead him for most of the match, I thought he did pretty well to be fair.

Whether I'd be happy with him playing regularly should Rangel be injured is another issue entirely.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024