Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok let's vote who do we want 14:03 - Nov 18 with 8113 viewswombat

Arry the twitch
Benitez
O,Neil
Dicanio not the racist one
Holloway

My vote is holloway massively unlikely but he would turn us around fairly quickly

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:20 - Nov 18 with 1023 viewsRangersw12

Whoever we get in we need to make it clear there will be little money to spend in January and if we are still rooted to the bottom then they need to try and off load some of the high earners and we basically need to start again in the summer

Short term fix is Redknapp and seems to be who a lot of fans want and therefore might bring a bit of feel good factor back

Long term I would go for Karl Robinson , Malky Mackay or Gus Poyet and try and build a team with hungry players who actually want to play for the club

A lot of it depends if you think we are already down or if you think we have a chance of staying up as I think we are down already I would go for the long term appointment
Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:27 - Nov 18 with 1009 viewsbaz_qpr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:20 - Nov 18 by Rangersw12

Whoever we get in we need to make it clear there will be little money to spend in January and if we are still rooted to the bottom then they need to try and off load some of the high earners and we basically need to start again in the summer

Short term fix is Redknapp and seems to be who a lot of fans want and therefore might bring a bit of feel good factor back

Long term I would go for Karl Robinson , Malky Mackay or Gus Poyet and try and build a team with hungry players who actually want to play for the club

A lot of it depends if you think we are already down or if you think we have a chance of staying up as I think we are down already I would go for the long term appointment

problem is you are you going to be able to get a long term appointment now, no one wants a relegation on their CV
Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:29 - Nov 18 with 1003 viewsClubber

Gerry Francis all day

"My prediction?. . . . . . . . . pain"

Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:30 - Nov 18 with 1001 viewsRangersw12

Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:27 - Nov 18 by baz_qpr

problem is you are you going to be able to get a long term appointment now, no one wants a relegation on their CV

Very true but I'm sure some of them would relish the challenge the only other alternative is to stick with Hughes until we are mathematically relegated and then get a "long term" appointment in
Ok let's vote who do we want on 18:49 - Nov 18 with 973 viewsRangersAreBack

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:18 - Nov 18 by BucksRanger

1. Ian Holloway
2. Luigi De Canio
3. Steve Gallen / Marc Bircham
4. Gareth Ainsworth
5. Gerry Francis

Can we change the title of the thread from "who do we want" to "who should be the next manager" because suggestions like these show Fernandes that QPR fans know nothing about football.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:06 - Nov 18 with 955 viewsRangersAreBack

I certainly haven't given up the ghost this season. For me Harry is tailor made for the job. He is the only one with the character and gravitas to get a collection of overpaid, primadonnas playing anything like a team.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:08 - Nov 18 with 951 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:24 - Nov 18 by klr

That's what I was thinking, I'd say that it would be a good admission from the owners that they are learning from their mistakes by appointing a Malky Mackay or a Holloway.

The older amongst us realise in no uncertain terms that we are already relegated as of November 17th, the appointment of a Holloway would I believe be a massive feel good appointment for QPR & shot in the arm for the club.

He'd take the job as well.

I dont like Redknapp & I think the particular ship sailed about a month ago.

The owners need to take a step back & learn from their mistakes; dont sign / appoint people on reputation or hearsay, do it backed up by cold hard facts, dont make South Korean clothes horses club captain especially after you made the same mistake the previous year with a delusional pea brained narcissistic "working class hero"

Learn from your mistakes.

Yeah, things have *really* turned around since Nelsen was made captain. Oh... wait. No, they haven't. A meaningless bit of cloth on someone's arm and people still wet their knickers about it!

Bare bones.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:11 - Nov 18 with 945 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ok let's vote who do we want on 17:08 - Nov 18 by Match82

Don't know where to start with this. Firstly, Holloway got a new job a couple of weeks ago, you know that right? He's not going to jump ship straight after taking that one.

Secondly, if you think we're relegated already, then I think perhaps we need to buy you a calculator. Not sure if you noticed, but there are still nearly 6 months to go in the season and we are two wins away from safety. We were in a far more precarious position towards the end of last season and survived.

If we keep playing like we have, then we wont bridge the gap. But this surely is the point of bringing in a new manager.

All this 'we're not down yet' is laughable. I'm not sure any Prem team has had a start like this and survived. Technically we're not down, no, but realistically, yes, we will be relegated. Start getting used to it. 4 points from 12 games - but effectively that's 4 from 14, because if you think we'll get anything at Man U or Sunderland (on a Tuesday night, in the winter! Classic Rangers territory that) you need to start having another thought or two.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:12 - Nov 18 with 941 viewsTGRRRSSS

Has any side ever had a worse start than this? I know Wigan once lost 8 in a row but had more credit in the bank I assume???...
Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:15 - Nov 18 with 938 viewsAntti_Heinola

Funniest suggestions on this thread:

Gerry - do me a favour. I love him, have met him many times, but come on!
El Tel - Wow. Just, wow.
Ainsworth!
Solskjaer! Oh yeah, he'd LOVE this job as his first in England.
Hoddle! Hoddle! Despised by just about every player he managed for his incredible arrogance. Perfect. Just what we need.
I know - George Graham. No, wait - Harry Bassett!

Bare bones.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 914 viewsBedford_R

Benetiz long term = wishful thinking . Harry short term = most likely. Dreamland would be Pep...

RMH_R Reborn

Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 904 viewsjc67

Would only be happy with Redknapp if he brought Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand from his Spurs coaching squad and handed over to them whether he keeps us up or not.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:15 - Nov 18 with 897 viewsderbyhoop

I don't think it will make any difference in the rest of this season.
So start preparing to get out of the Championship

McKay, Poyet or Karl Robinson

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:17 - Nov 18 with 892 viewsnoauthority

Ok let's vote who do we want on 19:15 - Nov 18 by Antti_Heinola

Funniest suggestions on this thread:

Gerry - do me a favour. I love him, have met him many times, but come on!
El Tel - Wow. Just, wow.
Ainsworth!
Solskjaer! Oh yeah, he'd LOVE this job as his first in England.
Hoddle! Hoddle! Despised by just about every player he managed for his incredible arrogance. Perfect. Just what we need.
I know - George Graham. No, wait - Harry Bassett!

Some of those are possibly wishful thinking, however El Tel or Francis - if they'd take the job why not? Tel of the best managers we've ever had surely? Never too old!

Fair point about Solskjaer but you never know, over him some dosh in January and it'd be a chance to make a name for himself.

Never knew Hoddle was despised by every player he managed, where do you get that info. from?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:19 - Nov 18 with 887 viewskysersosaqpr

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Or Barton

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:20 - Nov 18 with 885 viewsTGRRRSSS

Gascoigne for a start. Hoddle is terrible as a man manager, why do you think he struggles to get work and hasn't done well for years.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 20:50 - Nov 18 with 862 viewsKiwi76

Hoddle way too similar to Hughes with ego and playing career making them feel superior despite managerial record suggesting opposite.
Harry only short term solution I can see where his motivational skills might just give us a bounce. Big bonus to keep us up etc.
Not sure if TF cheque book would entice mercenary from Europe?
Agree longer term options like Poyet, MacKay but think that would signal Champ rebuild.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:19 - Nov 18 with 841 viewsr66

What a sad world we live in. How many of the morons on this site would appreciate somebody gloating over their demise if they were to face the bullet from work? Failure deserves to face the consequences but nobody deserves to be unscrupulously abused. Mark Hughes is a human being who has been unsuccessful. He deserves respect nonetheless. I have been a fan for well over 40 years and this website has become something akin to a football version of Britain's Got Talent! Inadequate Voyeurs screaming abuse? People who probably don't have an ounce of ability in their chosen field feel it is their right to simply throw bricks and they are likely to get their way
I thought the sacking of Warnock was a low point for this club and no doubt the vultures will get their way with Hughes in time. His record is poor and there should no defence of failure. However, a Mark Robins late goal saved Fergy all those years ago and look what happened there!
I am not saying that Mark Hughes is the right man but like many on this site I am not qualified to judge. Those close to the situation are but through mass hysteria those who are in such a position, I fear, are likely to be swayed by the pressure of sites like this.
I just hope that when their job is under threat that the cretins get some respect from those around them.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:24 - Nov 18 with 829 viewsbaz_qpr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:19 - Nov 18 by r66

What a sad world we live in. How many of the morons on this site would appreciate somebody gloating over their demise if they were to face the bullet from work? Failure deserves to face the consequences but nobody deserves to be unscrupulously abused. Mark Hughes is a human being who has been unsuccessful. He deserves respect nonetheless. I have been a fan for well over 40 years and this website has become something akin to a football version of Britain's Got Talent! Inadequate Voyeurs screaming abuse? People who probably don't have an ounce of ability in their chosen field feel it is their right to simply throw bricks and they are likely to get their way
I thought the sacking of Warnock was a low point for this club and no doubt the vultures will get their way with Hughes in time. His record is poor and there should no defence of failure. However, a Mark Robins late goal saved Fergy all those years ago and look what happened there!
I am not saying that Mark Hughes is the right man but like many on this site I am not qualified to judge. Those close to the situation are but through mass hysteria those who are in such a position, I fear, are likely to be swayed by the pressure of sites like this.
I just hope that when their job is under threat that the cretins get some respect from those around them.

Oh seriously grow a pair, Do you think Mr Hughes is not compensated well enough to accept this level of pressure. If you got the tin tac from your job for poor performance would you expect to get three years of a vast salary in return.

Mark Hughes need never work again and will live a life of luxury that most of us cannot even comprehend
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:25 - Nov 18 with 829 viewskropotkin41

Good evening, Mr Hughes, so kind of you to reach out to us at last.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:29 - Nov 18 with 820 viewswombat

Actually Sousa booted they way went around it was the worst thing I've seen since I've been a fan to be honest , Hughes is in the public eye he's judged by his performances yes he's paid handsomely for doing so , when he become a manager he knew he would be judged in this way . Sorry no bloody sympathy for for him atall

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:29 - Nov 18 with 1054 viewsGloucs_R

You think its bad on here, you should go over to WATRB!!!

Hughes has had almost 12 months, spent a fortune, managed players badly, kept picking the same team / formation when it wasnt working, cant change a game with his subs, cant motivate the team, cant win away....now cant win at home.

He is human, granted. If he was a decent human being he would own up and say, I got it wrong, sorry, I resign.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:47 - Nov 18 with 1031 viewsblacky200

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:29 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

You think its bad on here, you should go over to WATRB!!!

Hughes has had almost 12 months, spent a fortune, managed players badly, kept picking the same team / formation when it wasnt working, cant change a game with his subs, cant motivate the team, cant win away....now cant win at home.

He is human, granted. If he was a decent human being he would own up and say, I got it wrong, sorry, I resign.

Harry to the end of the season to keep us up then Martinez in the summer.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:49 - Nov 18 with 1027 viewsbaz_qpr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:47 - Nov 18 by blacky200

Harry to the end of the season to keep us up then Martinez in the summer.

and if Liverpool could not prise Martinez away what makes you think little old QPR have a hope of doing so
Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:51 - Nov 18 with 1023 viewsdaveB

Ok let's vote who do we want on 21:49 - Nov 18 by baz_qpr

and if Liverpool could not prise Martinez away what makes you think little old QPR have a hope of doing so

Liverpool didn't offer Martinez the job, if they had he'd be in charge now. It was Villa he turned down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024