Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial 18:50 - Oct 8 with 3704 viewsKeithHaynes

Really, what on earth can they bring us ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 18:54 - Oct 8 with 2633 viewsmax936

Baffling in it, I don't know anything about Reach, but I wouldn't be looking at Christie for to long he couldn't wait to get from here last time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 19:12 - Oct 8 with 2580 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 18:54 - Oct 8 by max936

Baffling in it, I don't know anything about Reach, but I wouldn't be looking at Christie for to long he couldn't wait to get from here last time.

He as offered a few grand more a week to go to Hull city. It is a short career.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 2574 viewsGixerJack

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 19:12 - Oct 8 by ReslovenSwan1

He as offered a few grand more a week to go to Hull city. It is a short career.

His Hull one certainly was
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 19:59 - Oct 8 with 2496 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 19:15 - Oct 8 by GixerJack

His Hull one certainly was

No it was not. It was two season where he played over 50 games.

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 20:14 - Oct 8 with 2469 viewsQJumpingJack

From 14:36 onwards: he talks about leaving Fulham/Swansea

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 20:53 - Oct 8 with 2346 viewsReslovenSwan1

I generally do not take the word of player over the word of a club. He noticeably avoided mentioning Russell martin which makes comment suspect in my eyes.

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 20:56 - Oct 8 with 2338 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway forgot to mention earlier, Cyrus Christie’s agent contact is Wayne Routledge.

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 08:48 - Oct 9 with 2053 viewsEagleEye

Cyrus did ok for us last time around. He was wanted by the coach of the day but didn’t get a contract offer as he was deemed too old & would cost too much. Yet here we are 2 years later looking at taking him on. Clearly his agent has contacts or LW has good memories of the way he performed for us …
Login to get fewer ads

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 09:42 - Oct 9 with 1990 views3swan

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 08:48 - Oct 9 by EagleEye

Cyrus did ok for us last time around. He was wanted by the coach of the day but didn’t get a contract offer as he was deemed too old & would cost too much. Yet here we are 2 years later looking at taking him on. Clearly his agent has contacts or LW has good memories of the way he performed for us …

And his wage demand is a lot lower now?
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 09:57 - Oct 9 with 1961 viewsFireboy2

Right then, we are desperately in need of a striker and we are trialling 2 full backs.

You couldn't make it up 🤷
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:16 - Oct 9 with 1938 viewsonehunglow

It's a real worry
Question is this
Whose idea is this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:18 - Oct 9 with 1938 viewsRichardO

If Reach is a comfortable left footer who can play well on the wing then it could release Eom to play the no.10 role we have see a can do damage in the box with his quick feet and thinking able toakke space for others.
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:27 - Oct 9 with 1916 viewsonehunglow

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:18 - Oct 9 by RichardO

If Reach is a comfortable left footer who can play well on the wing then it could release Eom to play the no.10 role we have see a can do damage in the box with his quick feet and thinking able toakke space for others.

I've still got quick feet Rich but wouldn't pick me
It's what I d do with them
Same with our players

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 11:14 - Oct 9 with 1860 viewsKeithHaynes

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 09:42 - Oct 9 by 3swan

Is the right ! Answer 👍

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 11:28 - Oct 9 with 1829 viewsRichardO

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:27 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

I've still got quick feet Rich but wouldn't pick me
It's what I d do with them
Same with our players

You may still have quick feet but I sure the signals from the brain are having trouble finding the right pathways to the feet to get them to do what you want and that is why your keys somehow end up in somewhere safe in the fridge.

I think Eom would be better suited to being in the box seems to know what he wants to do before the ball gets to him but adjusts well if change needed.
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 11:54 - Oct 9 with 1770 viewsonehunglow

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 11:28 - Oct 9 by RichardO

You may still have quick feet but I sure the signals from the brain are having trouble finding the right pathways to the feet to get them to do what you want and that is why your keys somehow end up in somewhere safe in the fridge.

I think Eom would be better suited to being in the box seems to know what he wants to do before the ball gets to him but adjusts well if change needed.

Nah
I keep my keys on a safe wallet and it’s always kept in the same place
Microwave is a good storage place though for keys

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1755 viewsGVJack

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 11:54 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Nah
I keep my keys on a safe wallet and it’s always kept in the same place
Microwave is a good storage place though for keys

Not if you forget to take them out before warming up yesterday's left over Findus Crispy Pancakes
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:17 - Oct 9 with 1738 viewsonehunglow

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:07 - Oct 9 by GVJack

Not if you forget to take them out before warming up yesterday's left over Findus Crispy Pancakes

I’m sorry!
This sone convenience food?
Ych a fi ,mun

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:41 - Oct 9 with 1705 viewstheloneranger

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 18:54 - Oct 8 by max936

He took a pay cut when he came here on loan.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:41 - Oct 9 with 1703 viewsWhiterockin

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 10:18 - Oct 9 by RichardO

Personally I wouldn't drop either Franco or Cooper on current form, to play Eon in the middle and accommodate an out of contract player out wide.
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 13:19 - Oct 9 with 1603 viewsonehunglow

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:41 - Oct 9 by Whiterockin

Personally I wouldn't drop either Franco or Cooper on current form, to play Eon in the middle and accommodate an out of contract player out wide.

As yiu seem a decent sort,have you any idea as to WTF is going on down there
It’s surreal to me
Only positive this week is seeing the Baptist back,a smart lad and not one to take prisoners either

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 13:52 - Oct 9 with 1542 viewsRichardO

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:41 - Oct 9 by Whiterockin

Neither would I, there is another player in the middle though.
I did mention using Tymon out on the wing more often, with Eom being more in a central role with Cooper dropping backas he did covering Manning , we have seen it a times this season as the three rotate.
Was it a case of seeing Reach as cover on the left both full back and out wide,especially as Ginnelly is missing even then don't see Ginnelly as an out and out winger.
Lots of things need addressing by Williams to get us in a better place, signs of progress.

Edited because some of the auto corrections make a complete mockery of the points trying to be made often turning them to the opposite meaning.
[Post edited 9 Oct 14:38]
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 14:08 - Oct 9 with 1513 viewsRichardO

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 12:07 - Oct 9 by GVJack

Haven't had one of those in years the wife and I have different eating habits and that is something that got removed from the quick snack lunch menu to make way for the full blown stomach filling meal that I never wanted.
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 14:22 - Oct 9 with 1493 viewsWhiterockin

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 13:52 - Oct 9 by RichardO

Neither would I, there is another player in the middle though.
I did mention using Tymon out on the wing more often, with Eom being more in a central role with Cooper dropping backas he did covering Manning , we have seen it a times this season as the three rotate.
Was it a case of seeing Reach as cover on the left both full back and out wide,especially as Ginnelly is missing even then don't see Ginnelly as an out and out winger.
Lots of things need addressing by Williams to get us in a better place, signs of progress.

Edited because some of the auto corrections make a complete mockery of the points trying to be made often turning them to the opposite meaning.
[Post edited 9 Oct 14:38]

I take it you mean Grimes who is not everyone's choice, but I would say the reason he is highly rated by all his managers is he adapts his game slightly to do exactly what they want. An example is Williams wants his full backs high up the pitch as often as possible. Cabango and Darling then split to cover the pitch incase of a counter attack and Grimes as DM drops into the gap in the middle. I can understand some not seeing this on TV but at matches I'm sure you see it. Its one of the reasons Grimes will not be dropped to accommodate Eon in the middle. Franco is an excellent acquisition in the centre of midfield but I don't think he can do the defensive role Williams appears to want.
Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 14:31 - Oct 9 with 1472 viewsEagleEye

Cyrus Christie & Adam Reach ? On trial on 09:42 - Oct 9 by 3swan

I should have thought so, he hasn’t got a club or a contract & he is 2 years older

Last time he was here we didn’t pay his full wages - he either opted to take less money or Fulham paid him what we wouldn’t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024