Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21s 14:52 - Sep 15 with 872 viewshobo

U21s inflicted some revenge on Fleetwood U21s today after losing 3-1 to them a few weeks ago. Today ran out 6-0 winners - Wilson x2, Lloyd x2, Dabrowski, Nzingo
U21s on 15:19 - Sep 15 with 824 viewsmagicdaps10

Good to see Kyrell back on the scoresheet and playing again.

Talk of contracts recently, club need to sort his out as its also up in the summer and seem to be messing about with this one also.

Can see another Al-Hamadi situation here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

U21s on 15:35 - Sep 15 with 799 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wilson is ready and has been for at least season. If I was Coleman would demand that the manager uses the academy. Wilson is in my view superior to Cullen right now.

The club cannot allow to let academy players to decline and then sell for peanuts or walk away for free,

The difference in the two games is the return of u21 big hitters.

Evan Watts GK,
Govea (first team experience)
Sam Parker (first team experience)
Lloyd (experienced at this level.
Wilson (electric pace)

Dan Watts is also rated and trained with the Wales full squad.
[Post edited 15 Sep 16:20]

Wise sage since Toshack era

U21s on 16:32 - Sep 15 with 726 viewsunion_jack

U21s on 15:35 - Sep 15 by ReslovenSwan1

Wilson is ready and has been for at least season. If I was Coleman would demand that the manager uses the academy. Wilson is in my view superior to Cullen right now.

The club cannot allow to let academy players to decline and then sell for peanuts or walk away for free,

Evan Watts GK,
Wilson (electric pace)

You keep mentioning U21 players being better than current first team players but how can you tell. The difference in quality and especially physicality is great. Abdulai is finding the physicality of this league a challenge, one he’ll meet head on and conquer I think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

U21s on 16:33 - Sep 15 with 717 viewsKeithHaynes

Evan Watts GK,
Wilson (electric pace)

The minute a Chairman makes demands on the manager is the minute the manager walks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

U21s on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 624 viewsDr_Winston

U21s on 16:32 - Sep 15 by union_jack

You keep mentioning U21 players being better than current first team players but how can you tell. The difference in quality and especially physicality is great. Abdulai is finding the physicality of this league a challenge, one he’ll meet head on and conquer I think.

Abdulai is finding playing on the wing in this league a challenge. We have no idea how he'd do if played correctly.

Same as some of the other u21's tearing it up but not given an opportunity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

U21s on 19:04 - Sep 15 with 618 viewsReslovenSwan1

I have seen Sam Parker 5 or 6 times and been impressed. I was even ore impressed when he did exactly the same for the first team. Not so sure about Govea and was surprised he was given a first team run. Not knocking him as the club knows best.

Williams has a mandate and that is developing talent. Coleman clearly cannot tell him t who to pick but developing the academy stars it should be reminded is a key performance indicator.

Wilson looked better than Iwan Morgan to me in the limited viewings and IM has gone to a premier league team.

Wise sage since Toshack era

U21s on 21:20 - Sep 15 with 485 viewsunion_jack

U21s on 18:56 - Sep 15 by Dr_Winston

Abdulai is finding playing on the wing in this league a challenge. We have no idea how he'd do if played correctly.

Same as some of the other u21's tearing it up but not given an opportunity.

He’s shown he gets outmuscled too easily which will happen wherever he plays. But it will come.

My point is you can’t expect any player in the U21 set up to cope as well in the senior squad. Those that do are very much the exceptions,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

U21s on 22:30 - Sep 15 with 434 viewsmax936

U21s on 21:20 - Sep 15 by union_jack

He’s shown he gets outmuscled too easily which will happen wherever he plays. But it will come.

My point is you can’t expect any player in the U21 set up to cope as well in the senior squad. Those that do are very much the exceptions,

Championship is a tough league with lots of very experienced players in the teams, most have seen it all and are hardened players who know how to play in the championship, its a tough gig for any youngster to jump straight in to the Championship most are to light weight and not as street wise, some do of course same in any walk of life the cream rises to the top at any age.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

U21s on 07:50 - Sep 16 with 293 viewsgrabsplatter

Evan Watts GK,
Wilson (electric pace)

Williams gave Parker & Govea first team game time last season so he's clearly willing to give young players a chance - not his fault they've both been injured.
Now Wilson is fit again I'm sure he'll get a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024