Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close 18:30 - Aug 30 with 2601 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62887/

Click on folks. 🔼

This post has been edited by an administrator
Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 19:58 - Aug 30 with 2128 viewsGVJack

So.... Not much going on then
Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 1859 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 1811 viewsunion_jack

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:36 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Gordon going to Norwich I think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1806 viewsKeithHaynes

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:39 - Aug 30 by union_jack

Gordon going to Norwich I think.

Hours ago.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1669 viewsmax936

Mitchelmore:- no more in's and out's at Swansea today!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:59 - Aug 30 with 1569 viewsGVJack

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:52 - Aug 30 by max936

Mitchelmore:- no more in's and out's at Swansea today!

Piroe on his way back. Leeds want shot and we want another striker. Negotiation over his resale clause to finance the deal.

I'm completely making this up,.but would make sense
Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 1547 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:09 - Aug 30 with 1436 viewsvetchonian

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:59 - Aug 30 by GVJack

Piroe on his way back. Leeds want shot and we want another striker. Negotiation over his resale clause to finance the deal.

Had Huw been still here that could be true....hence why Bony and Ayew returning

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:13 - Aug 30 with 1399 viewsmax936

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 20:59 - Aug 30 by GVJack

Not to Leeds or Piroe it wouldn't

Arne Slot and Salah have had a massive falling out and is sending him to SCFC to learn some manners, think Curtis Jones is coming with him to keep him company, its all true, but I can't promise

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:22 - Aug 30 with 1242 viewsmagicdaps10

Might be another one in, still working on one or 2 deals but not given.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 1043 viewsGVJack

Deadline Day on Swansea Independent : 7pm until close on 21:13 - Aug 30 by max936

Not to Leeds or Piroe it wouldn't

Arne Slot and Salah have had a massive falling out and is sending him to SCFC to learn some manners, think Curtis Jones is coming with him to keep him company, its all true, but I can't promise

Salah couldn't lace Ronald's boots!

Although Ronald has expressed an interest to join the merseyside club, so we could consider a swap deal if they chuck us an additional 25m our way as compensation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024