Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay 14:15 - Aug 30 with 4664 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62890/

Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 23:03 - Aug 30 with 1083 viewsGixerJack

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:41 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Sadly yes, lowest salaries for first team players for some thirteen years.

Which could well lead to the lowest finish for some thirteen years
Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 00:36 - Aug 31 with 971 viewsDJack

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 19:55 - Aug 30 by SullutaCreturned

The owners are trading on Cullens loyalty. They may just find that even a faithful, loyal person can be pee'd off enough that they'll walk.

To me, specially after the Blakpool bomber...bombed, it feels like they're taking the piss out of Cullen. Either pay him a bit more or sell him soon enough that we can bring a replacement in.

We may be well run off the ptch but on it we are a circus.

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 09:16 - Aug 31 with 851 viewspete

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:41 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Sadly yes, lowest salaries for first team players for some thirteen years.

Morning Keith,
after todays game there is a break in fixtures, i know the lads are away with Wales but their agents are around, if the club has any sense they will meet the agents put offers to the lads and put this to bed one way or another in the next week , if they dont it is clear they (owners) have not got a clue the disruption and uncertanty its causing which will deffinatly reflect on the field at some point
Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 10:21 - Aug 31 with 797 viewsmax936

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 09:16 - Aug 31 by pete

Morning Keith,
after todays game there is a break in fixtures, i know the lads are away with Wales but their agents are around, if the club has any sense they will meet the agents put offers to the lads and put this to bed one way or another in the next week , if they dont it is clear they (owners) have not got a clue the disruption and uncertanty its causing which will deffinatly reflect on the field at some point

In fairness to Cullen he'll always give his all for the team, loves it here and wants to stay and the owners know this obviously so they'll keep him dangling on a string, he may not be the best, but he's all we got.

Being treated like crap, sadly he's not the first and won't be the last.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 10:31 - Aug 31 with 781 viewsLuther27

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 10:21 - Aug 31 by max936

In fairness to Cullen he'll always give his all for the team, loves it here and wants to stay and the owners know this obviously so they'll keep him dangling on a string, he may not be the best, but he's all we got.

Loyalty doesn’t pay does it. How much will he cost to replace with a mercenary I wonder?

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 11:29 - Aug 31 with 719 viewsKeithHaynes

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 10:21 - Aug 31 by max936

You are right, this is what being treated like crap looks like, not pandering to moaning selfish footballers who can’t get their own way.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 14:20 - Aug 31 with 605 viewsonehunglow

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 11:29 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

You are right, this is what being treated like crap looks like, not pandering to moaning selfish footballers who can’t get their own way.

Gid knows ,he is limited but he has at least enthusiasm and professional pride

Not even on the bench today,yet the appalling Abdulai is.

Truly,this chap is appalling. IMO

Prove us wrong

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:48 - Aug 31 with 477 viewsKeithHaynes

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 14:20 - Aug 31 by onehunglow

Gid knows ,he is limited but he has at least enthusiasm and professional pride

Not even on the bench today,yet the appalling Abdulai is.

Truly,this chap is appalling. IMO

Prove us wrong

Injured.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:54 - Aug 31 with 467 viewsDr_Winston

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:48 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Injured.

Don't expect Perchy to understand that any more than he can grasp that the "appalling Abdulai" has spent the season playing out of position courtesy of the manager who he also hates.

It must be exhausting being in Perchy's world is my general conclusion.
[Post edited 31 Aug 22:54]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 08:39 - Sep 1 with 344 viewsonehunglow

Liam Cullen : Give me a proper contract I want to stay on 22:48 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Injured.

Even injured,he would have been better than what we had

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024