Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread 08:16 - Aug 30 with 644 viewsGVJack

Set up to track all (if any) ins and outs from the club today

For me the CM has to be a priority. We need at least one baller in there that's creative and looking to get us on the front foot to play alongside Franco.

Also another AM or striker

SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:26 - Aug 30 with 600 viewsblackpooljack

We are all waiting with bated breath to see if we get anyone in yet the yanks promised that they were preparing hard months ago to get targets in yet here we are on the last day waiting to scrape the barrel again
SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:44 - Aug 30 with 538 viewsQJumpingJack

I just hope we don't panic.
And I expect any new signing cannot play tomorrow vs WBA - and we would probably need them.
I remember we signed quite a few players in the last week of August - all of whom couldn't play against Bristol City and we lost.
SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:56 - Aug 30 with 482 viewsraynor94

SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:26 - Aug 30 by blackpooljack

We are all waiting with bated breath to see if we get anyone in yet the yanks promised that they were preparing hard months ago to get targets in yet here we are on the last day waiting to scrape the barrel again

What is it 8 signings so far, it's not like we haven't done any business, my only hope today is a number 10 and a striker

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:59 - Aug 30 with 470 viewsonehunglow

SCFC Transfer Deadline Day running thread on 08:56 - Aug 30 by raynor94

What is it 8 signings so far, it's not like we haven't done any business, my only hope today is a number 10 and a striker

It’s how they are coached and asked to play,Ray
I’m not confident our coach can.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024