Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan 18:23 - Aug 29 with 5409 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone hearing anything regards these 2 about future involvement in the club?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 20:08 - Aug 29 with 3665 viewsonehunglow

Go on …

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 21:43 - Aug 29 with 3518 viewsWhiterockin

I thought it was pretty obvious this was the way the club was going to go when the charges at Companies House were satisfied unnecessarily plus the other recent announcements on there. It may not be these two but there is definitely a change coming, so why not these two plus possibly CM, it makes sense.
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 02:02 - Aug 30 with 3257 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 21:43 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

I thought it was pretty obvious this was the way the club was going to go when the charges at Companies House were satisfied unnecessarily plus the other recent announcements on there. It may not be these two but there is definitely a change coming, so why not these two plus possibly CM, it makes sense.

What is pretty obvious? What are you talking about? Morris and Morgan are independent investors separate from the LLC.

So what are you saying? The independents will invest more and increase their holding or buy the LLC shares to increase their holding to say 25%.?

Who is CM. Charlie Morgan? He would be wise to grow his business first perhaps?

So what is pretty obvious. I would expect MM and NM to continue to let the LLC to do the heavy lifting. The wonderful fans group are passengers by choice.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2:03]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 08:52 - Aug 30 with 2925 viewsmagicdaps10

Don't have a clue about it myself.

Just hearing that the 2 are going to take over soon, money being used this sumer for signings is from the pocket of Morris.

Probably BS but heard it off more than enough people now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 09:43 - Aug 30 with 2807 viewsFireboy2

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 08:52 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Just hearing that the 2 are going to take over soon, money being used this sumer for signings is from the pocket of Morris.

I bloody hope so 🙏
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 09:51 - Aug 30 with 2758 viewsmax936

Daps you haven't drank your Holicks late in the night and dream't it have you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 09:58 - Aug 30 with 2720 viewsKeithHaynes

Well he initially invested ten million. And any settlements of debt will certainly indicate either someone or thing of interest, or more than likely keeping the club open and sustainable for any party wishing to see the books (old terminology) and P&S figures over this year, 2025 and 2026.

For me it’s more about paying everything ( where possible ) to stay below the thresholds for spending over a cumulative three years, and of course remaining partly attractive to another investor (s) or interested buyer.

I’m uncertain from what I know if Martin Morgan is interested in what is being proposed in this thread, he is busying himself with a number of other investments, plus just married. And Morris surely wouldn’t risk a wholesale takeover with his current net worth stats.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 11:08 - Aug 30 with 2585 viewsBoundy

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 02:02 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

What is pretty obvious? What are you talking about? Morris and Morgan are independent investors separate from the LLC.

So what are you saying? The independents will invest more and increase their holding or buy the LLC shares to increase their holding to say 25%.?

Who is CM. Charlie Morgan? He would be wise to grow his business first perhaps?

So what is pretty obvious. I would expect MM and NM to continue to let the LLC to do the heavy lifting. The wonderful fans group are passengers by choice.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2:03]

Someone's rattled

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 11:11 - Aug 30 with 2571 viewsmax936

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 11:08 - Aug 30 by Boundy

Someone's rattled

He's just out nof bed mun, he haven't had his Frosties and his Banana milkshake yet

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 2417 viewsWhiterockin

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 09:58 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Well he initially invested ten million. And any settlements of debt will certainly indicate either someone or thing of interest, or more than likely keeping the club open and sustainable for any party wishing to see the books (old terminology) and P&S figures over this year, 2025 and 2026.

For me it’s more about paying everything ( where possible ) to stay below the thresholds for spending over a cumulative three years, and of course remaining partly attractive to another investor (s) or interested buyer.

I’m uncertain from what I know if Martin Morgan is interested in what is being proposed in this thread, he is busying himself with a number of other investments, plus just married. And Morris surely wouldn’t risk a wholesale takeover with his current net worth stats.

If P&S was the driving force behind this summers dealings why not service the debt instead of totally clearing it when it was not necessary. This is far cheaper in the short term and what many clubs do. Making the club completely debt free makes it more attractive to sell. IMO the is the plan.
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 12:26 - Aug 30 with 2414 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 12:23 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

If P&S was the driving force behind this summers dealings why not service the debt instead of totally clearing it when it was not necessary. This is far cheaper in the short term and what many clubs do. Making the club completely debt free makes it more attractive to sell. IMO the is the plan.

But not buying players doesn’t.

I think they’ve handled it well with the money available for debt and transfers.

Would you buy a serviced debt if you bought a house ?

That’s how I see it but I’m surmising.

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 14:05 - Aug 30 with 2216 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 11:11 - Aug 30 by max936

He's just out nof bed mun, he haven't had his Frosties and his Banana milkshake yet

Banana milkshake !
No need for that mun

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 2186 viewsmax936

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 14:05 - Aug 30 by onehunglow

Banana milkshake !
No need for that mun

I bet you're a Strawberry fan

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 14:39 - Aug 30 with 2134 viewsSullutaCreturned

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 09:58 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

That makes sense, Morris has what, 150-165 million sterling. Can he afford to buy the club and run it for any length of time by himeelf?
It could be has other interested parties ready to join him of course.

Maybe our current owners can actually see the course they are plotting for us will result in us being nothing but a money pit for them and now are looking for new blood?

Obviously football clubs are always money pits and you need very deep pockets to finance success. When what you are doing leads to nothing but decline that also costs a lot. How much more money do our owners have?
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 15:56 - Aug 30 with 1993 viewsWhiterockin

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 12:26 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

But not buying players doesn’t.

I think they’ve handled it well with the money available for debt and transfers.

Would you buy a serviced debt if you bought a house ?

That’s how I see it but I’m surmising.

That's exactly my point Keith. If they plan to keep a serviced debt is the cheaper option, as we had prior to the summer. They then settled all the charges in full when under normal business procedure it wasn't needed. So anyone interested would buy the club debt free.

As you questioned.
:Would you buy a serviced debt if you bought a house ?"
No and the owners know that, that's they paid off the charges.
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:09 - Aug 30 with 1881 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 14:23 - Aug 30 by max936

I bet you're a Strawberry fan

More avocado .
Fkn banana milkshake

Joes used to do them ,didnt they
You could have a Kickerbocker Glory for 3/2p once .
Taking a chick upstairs was special.
Glory Days

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:12 - Aug 30 with 1828 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:09 - Aug 30 by onehunglow

More avocado .
Fkn banana milkshake

Joes used to do them ,didnt they
You could have a Kickerbocker Glory for 3/2p once .
Taking a chick upstairs was special.
Glory Days

And a salmon sandwich!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:13 - Aug 30 with 1797 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:12 - Aug 30 by union_jack

And a salmon sandwich!

Smoked?

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:19 - Aug 30 with 1768 viewsunion_jack

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:13 - Aug 30 by onehunglow

Smoked?

God no, out of a tin on Mother’s Pride bread. This was Joe’s old style😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:39 - Aug 30 with 1708 viewsReslovenSwan1

Morris and Morgan buying the club outright is a complete non starter. Obvious it ain't. They simply do not have enough cash. Milkshake or not.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:53 - Aug 30 with 1659 viewsWhiterockin

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:39 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Morris and Morgan buying the club outright is a complete non starter. Obvious it ain't. They simply do not have enough cash. Milkshake or not.

How much do you think it would take to buy all the LLC stake in the club, currently a smidgen under 75%. Going by the recent dilution value I would say lower end £45M upper end £55M. They can afford it. Throw CM who's worth last August was £55M and I have it on good authority that has risen by 40% in the last 12 months. Whether they will who knows, but the club is changing hands this season IMO, but to who.
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:10 - Aug 30 with 1602 viewsmax936

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:53 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

How much do you think it would take to buy all the LLC stake in the club, currently a smidgen under 75%. Going by the recent dilution value I would say lower end £45M upper end £55M. They can afford it. Throw CM who's worth last August was £55M and I have it on good authority that has risen by 40% in the last 12 months. Whether they will who knows, but the club is changing hands this season IMO, but to who.

CM and his two mates business was reportedly worth over 400 million 18 months or more ago.

They've done well fair play, congratulations to them.

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:14 - Aug 30 with 1578 viewsWhiterockin

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:10 - Aug 30 by max936

CM and his two mates business was reportedly worth over 400 million 18 months or more ago.

They've done well fair play, congratulations to them.

Yes but the Times rich list last August had his individual wealth as £55M. As I say it will be up 40% this time, God knows what the value of the company will be, everywhere in the World now seems to have AU behind the bar.
Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:19 - Aug 30 with 1548 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 16:53 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

I can’t see Coleman wanting to be in Swansea any longer than he needs to.

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:30 - Aug 30 with 1468 viewsmax936

Nigel Morris & Martin Morgan on 17:14 - Aug 30 by Whiterockin

Yes but the Times rich list last August had his individual wealth as £55M. As I say it will be up 40% this time, God knows what the value of the company will be, everywhere in the World now seems to have AU behind the bar.

I've noticed it everywhere I've been here, good luck to the lads.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024