Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Trundle : on this day 13:10 - Jul 8 with 799 viewsKeithHaynes

Not a bad signing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lee Trundle : on this day on 13:56 - Jul 8 with 765 viewspencoedjack

Put Swansea on the map.

He & Tatey are my favorite players.
Lee Trundle : on this day on 14:44 - Jul 8 with 735 viewsRhonddaSwans

#thestreetswillneverforget

LT10 Him and Robbo in the team 😳 (Back in the day when players played for our badge)
cab remember his free kick against Chester City when we hammered them at the vetch.

Anyone else got any Favourite obscure LT10 goals?

We need more Trundle magic in this thread 👑

Poll: Mel Nurse statue ?

Lee Trundle : on this day on 16:12 - Jul 8 with 705 viewsYrAlarch

A great entertainer and a tidy chap too.
He deserves the title 'Legend'.
Lee Trundle : on this day on 17:13 - Jul 8 with 665 viewsKeithHaynes

Was a big part of our rise out of the lower leagues.

Lee Trundle : on this day on 17:42 - Jul 8 with 637 viewsDr_Winston

Lee Trundle : on this day on 17:13 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

Was a big part of our rise out of the lower leagues.

He was a big part of our rise out of L2. He'd already buggered off by the time we got out of L1. Probably did us a favour by leaving when he did because that gave Jason Scotland the freedom to be our undisputed #1 striker.

Great player for the level we were at when he was here though. After several terrible seasons was a reason to enjoy watching games again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lee Trundle : on this day on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 628 viewsEagleEye

There are few players who can get the crowd on their feet every time they get the ball but Lee Trundle is up there with the very best of all time for us.

Alan Curtis was pdg, Leighton James too, Dan James on the break, Gylfi for his free kicks, Shane Williams & Jonathan Davies in rugby. If only we could uncover another gem to make some more
memories like those
Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:00 - Jul 8 with 615 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Trundle : on this day on 17:42 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

He was a big part of our rise out of L2. He'd already buggered off by the time we got out of L1. Probably did us a favour by leaving when he did because that gave Jason Scotland the freedom to be our undisputed #1 striker.

Great player for the level we were at when he was here though. After several terrible seasons was a reason to enjoy watching games again.

I thought he played two seasons in league 1 ?

Pretty certain he scored a load of goals in that league 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:05 - Jul 8 with 603 viewsDr_Winston

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:00 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

I thought he played two seasons in league 1 ?

Pretty certain he scored a load of goals in that league 🤷🏻‍♂️

"by the time we got out of L1"

We were promoted without him. He'd gone to Bristol City the Summer before. Jason Scotland scored 29 goals during the campaign.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:15 - Jul 8 with 590 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:05 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

"by the time we got out of L1"

We were promoted without him. He'd gone to Bristol City the Summer before. Jason Scotland scored 29 goals during the campaign.

I shall check my recall.

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:21 - Jul 8 with 583 viewsDr_Winston

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:15 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

I shall check my recall.

His last season with us was 2006/07. We were promoted to The Championship in 07/08.

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:34 - Jul 8 with 550 viewsswancity

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:21 - Jul 8 by Dr_Winston

His last season with us was 2006/07. We were promoted to The Championship in 07/08.

Incorrect again Jobs. He came back to us when we were in the Championship and was mainly used as a sub, still managing the best goals to minutes ratio in the division.

An absolute legend in every respect .

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Lee Trundle : on this day on 20:44 - Jul 8 with 479 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Trundle : on this day on 18:34 - Jul 8 by swancity

Incorrect again Jobs. He came back to us when we were in the Championship and was mainly used as a sub, still managing the best goals to minutes ratio in the division.

An absolute legend in every respect .

I know he scored goals in the championship, I think he was on loan from Burzle ?

Or Leeds ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Lee Trundle : on this day on 21:14 - Jul 8 with 423 viewsQJumpingJack

Lee Trundle : on this day on 20:44 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

I know he scored goals in the championship, I think he was on loan from Burzle ?

Or Leeds ?

he was on loan from Bristol City - he had a loan spell at Leeds while at Bristol
Lee Trundle : on this day on 07:04 - Jul 9 with 326 viewsDr_Winston

Lee Trundle : on this day on 20:44 - Jul 8 by KeithHaynes

Or Leeds ?

Scored 13 Championship goals in three years at Bristol C, here and Leeds. A touch over four a year on average. Liam Cullen is more effective at Championship level.

Sadly as good as he was for us in L1 or L2, he was far too predictable and easy to defend against for the better quality players in the Second Tier. Take a look at the showboating videos on Youtube and you won't find much Championship footage.

Scotland scored 21 in our first season back at that level. 24 in total for the year. A better player in every respect to be honest, but one largely ignored ever since. Maybe he needed to do a bit more badge kissing.
[Post edited 9 Jul 7:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024