Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED 13:28 - Apr 11 with 6722 viewsModeratorC

Some records yet to be broken by The Millers ? Relegated but unbowed. Let’s put the pressure on and get some more points in the bag !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62303

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62315/certain-players-al

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62316/team-news-swansea-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62320

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:57 - Apr 13 with 1503 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:41 - Apr 13 by max936

We safe now, goal difference is massive.

Bugger Huddersfield have just score, as you were
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:43]

Probably okay, now, but that was like watching paint dry.
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:09 - Apr 13 with 1428 viewsunion_jack

Rhinamota won’t be too popular at his home club. Pity Peltier couldn’t have made it 2-0😂😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 1421 viewsRichardO

Safe
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 1413 viewsRichardO

9 points off relegation place and much better goal difference with 3 games to go
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:19 - Apr 13 with 1382 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:13 - Apr 13 by RichardO

9 points off relegation place and much better goal difference with 3 games to go

Unless we concede 16 goals in our last three games

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:24 - Apr 13 with 1364 viewsswan_si

In with a chance of finishing above Cardiff. Their next 2 games are at home to Southampton and Middlesbrough if they lose both of them and we win our next 2 we go above them on goal difference with a game to play. 🤔
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:56 - Apr 13 with 1264 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62320

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:57 - Apr 13 with 1258 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:24 - Apr 13 by swan_si

In with a chance of finishing above Cardiff. Their next 2 games are at home to Southampton and Middlesbrough if they lose both of them and we win our next 2 we go above them on goal difference with a game to play. 🤔

If a picture paints a thousand words .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:59 - Apr 13 with 1254 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Terrible performance. Grimes telling people to slow down finished us off.
It’s baffling how we can look so good, then so bad.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:04 - Apr 13 with 1229 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:59 - Apr 13 by PatchesOHoulihan

Was he?
Strange after the plaudits from Wednesday
However, he is captain of a team that cannot out two decent second performances together .
Total possession today which could have just got us 1 point with that missed header
Sorry,but I’d sell him in a heartbeat

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 1178 viewssw02sea

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:59 - Apr 13 by PatchesOHoulihan

No live SKY tv cameras innit !
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:23 - Apr 13 with 1167 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:19 - Apr 13 by sw02sea

No live SKY tv cameras innit !

May be more in that than we care to believe. I don’t know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 1144 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:04 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Was he?
Strange after the plaudits from Wednesday
However, he is captain of a team that cannot out two decent second performances together .
Total possession today which could have just got us 1 point with that missed header
Sorry,but I’d sell him in a heartbeat

I agree, doesn’t play to his potential enough and our team performance seems dictated by him. I’d never sell Potters Grimes but this isn’t him

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:47 - Apr 13 with 1114 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:41 - Apr 13 by max936

We safe now, goal difference is massive.

Bugger Huddersfield have just score, as you were
[Post edited 13 Apr 16:43]

Safe already . Birmingham have to play Huddersfields they both need to win all their games to catch us. They clearly can't.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:47 - Apr 13 with 1111 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:32 - Apr 13 by PatchesOHoulihan

I agree, doesn’t play to his potential enough and our team performance seems dictated by him. I’d never sell Potters Grimes but this isn’t him

He is great pro.
However ,he is no captain.
He would be a far better player being led rather than being expected to lead.
He was better against Stoke but tiday he was back to his old self

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:52 - Apr 13 with 1089 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:47 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Safe already . Birmingham have to play Huddersfields they both need to win all their games to catch us. They clearly can't.

It would take one of them winning all their games and Wednesday doing the same with a 22 goal swing on us.
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:59 - Apr 13 with 1057 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:24 - Apr 13 by swan_si

Huddersfield away up next then Norwich away then Millwall home, who had a very decent win today, looks like 4pts or less to me, more so if we play the pedestrian football we played today, massive shame after Wednesdays performance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:06 - Apr 13 with 1047 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:59 - Apr 13 by max936

Huddersfield away up next then Norwich away then Millwall home, who had a very decent win today, looks like 4pts or less to me, more so if we play the pedestrian football we played today, massive shame after Wednesdays performance.

I don’t think any of those teams will play like Rotherham did today. Huddersfield can’t afford to. Possibly Milwall if a point guarantees safety, but I think they’ll be ok by then.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 13 with 991 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:06 - Apr 13 by jack247

I don’t think any of those teams will play like Rotherham did today. Huddersfield can’t afford to. Possibly Milwall if a point guarantees safety, but I think they’ll be ok by then.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Apr 13 with 991 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 19:06 - Apr 13 by jack247

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 20:28 - Apr 13 with 916 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 18:32 - Apr 13 by PatchesOHoulihan

Potter played him mostly at left back

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 22:57 - Apr 13 with 764 viewslifelong

We’ve just won two crucial games that have ensured our survival in the Championship and here we have the same old criticism of Matt Grimes… WTF?
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:02 - Apr 13 with 750 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 22:57 - Apr 13 by lifelong

We’ve just won two crucial games that have ensured our survival in the Championship and here we have the same old criticism of Matt Grimes… WTF?

Because he was shite?

Williams obviously bears the most responsibility for today's display. He's been here for three months and presided over precisely two half tidy performances in that time.

We can't avoid the reality however that players who can do much better repeatedly fail to do so, for whom Grimes is the poster child.
[Post edited 13 Apr 23:02]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:13 - Apr 13 with 731 viewslifelong

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:02 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

Because he was shite?

Williams obviously bears the most responsibility for today's display. He's been here for three months and presided over precisely two half tidy performances in that time.

We can't avoid the reality however that players who can do much better repeatedly fail to do so, for whom Grimes is the poster child.
[Post edited 13 Apr 23:02]

I didn’t think he was shite today and he certainly wasn’t shite against Stoke.

It was a difficult game today against a side that had no pressure whatsoever, we still dominated the game and created a few chances and should have won the game more comfortably.
Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:39 - Apr 13 with 693 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Rotherham United : Match day thread UPDATED on 23:13 - Apr 13 by lifelong

I didn’t think he was shite today and he certainly wasn’t shite against Stoke.

It was a difficult game today against a side that had no pressure whatsoever, we still dominated the game and created a few chances and should have won the game more comfortably.

No he wasn't shite but he did set the team into defensive mode again by dropping too deep again, not a problem today as such but we could have so easily lost two points with rhe last header of the game, a game we dominated but dominated in the wrong area of the pitch which left us so exposed so often this year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024