Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? 12:54 - Jan 9 with 7072 viewsbosh67

Please take this in the spirit it is meant.

I'll kick us off...

The Bee Gees - Tragedy

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 15:56 - Jan 9 with 1389 viewsgobbles

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 13:48 - Jan 9 by dmm

Didn't they used to run around a bit quicker than our lot?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 19:11]
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 16:19 - Jan 9 with 1358 viewsstanistheman

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 13:13 - Jan 9 by Superhoop83

[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 13:18]

I would love to hear this for the next home game. It would probably raise the roof with laughter.
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 16:22 - Jan 9 with 1355 viewsstanistheman

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 15:17 - Jan 9 by HOOPNO7

This seems to be the theme for us under the DoF.
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 16:29 - Jan 9 with 1343 viewsE17hoop

One for the fans to singalong to:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 16:33 - Jan 9 with 1335 viewsQPR_Hibs

The Charlatans
Can't Even Be Bothered
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 16:35]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 1278 viewsBucksRanger

The Past Is A Grotesque Animal

These lyrics are especially pertinent.

I'm flunking out, I'm flunking out, I'm gone, I'm just gone
But at least I author my own disaster
At least I author my own disaster

Performance breakdown and I don't want to hear it
I'm just not available
Things could be different but they're not
Things could be different but they're not
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:10 - Jan 9 with 1198 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:16 - Jan 9 with 1182 viewsQPRSteve

Login to get fewer ads

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:27 - Jan 9 with 1169 viewsdavman

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 1157 viewsFredManRave

Once a year, early January, 3rd round F.A.Cup game

Obviously we'd have to change the words from, "With Love" to "Yet another fcuking defeat"

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:39 - Jan 9 with 1152 viewsnumptydumpty

[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 22:41]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 1137 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 1128 viewsdigswellhoop

monty python allways look on the bright side of life
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:57 - Jan 9 with 1130 viewsDannyPaddox

A spot of poetry wouldn’t go amiss
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 23:26 - Jan 9 with 1093 viewsRs_Holy

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 23:46 - Jan 9 with 1086 viewsSydneyRs

Surely this sums us up:

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 00:24 - Jan 10 with 1059 viewsR_from_afar

I’ve got this on CD, it’s a great song and so it's a shame to forever tarnish it by associating it with our current blue and white hooped mess, but here goes:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 00:54 - Jan 10 with 1049 viewsNorthernr

On a semi-serious point, QPR ran out to Tina Turner Simply The Best when I had my first season ticket, and they've basically got progressively worse year on year and never again reached fifth in the Premier League since. So either I'm the problem, or they just need a bit of Tina in their lives.

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 02:43 - Jan 10 with 1029 viewsstrikerace

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 06:14 - Jan 10 with 995 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 07:44 - Jan 10 with 918 viewsSir_Chops

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 07:55 - Jan 10 with 906 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 09:00 - Jan 10 with 868 viewsE17hoop

How did this not get suggested yet?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 09:00 - Jan 10 with 867 viewskernowhoop

Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 22:52 - Jan 9 by digswellhoop

monty python allways look on the bright side of life

See 'Kernowhoop' above. One or two more, Digswell, and we might get it adopted!
Given our recent form what song should we be running out to? on 09:04 - Jan 10 with 864 viewsHantsR

Many moons ago, the team used to run out to this Hollies' number. I often wondered about the wisdom of this, given the lyrics: 'making the same mistakes, heading for more heartaches' together with : 'what's the use, I'll just give in, try as I may ...I'll never win, never win, baby I'll never win!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024