Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racism to be eradicated in Wales 18:48 - Jun 7 with 8251 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford and the Senedd have decided to eradicated racism in Wales by 2030, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 23:25 - Jun 9 with 1500 viewsLorax

The Senedd has decided and that's the end of it. It doesn't matter if it's achievable or not. price talking about the diversity drive though, that's part of the problem,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/diversity-drives-repel-minority-groups-bec

We can see how the Senedd behaves, throwing their toys out because "This is Wales" and, much as I can't stand Bojo, he is sending money to Wales but the Snedd won't cooperate because they are not in sole control,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/welsh-government-refuses-to-support-uk-fun

Wales needs this investment, the people need it so get the job done for all our good.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 01:15 - Jun 10 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

Can’t wait.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 03:07 - Jun 10 with 1446 viewsKilkennyjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:34 - Jun 9 by Boundy

First Minister Mark Drakeford said: "The case for Senedd reform has been made. We now need to get on with the hard work to create a modern Senedd, which reflects the Wales we live in today. A Parliament that truly works for Wales. The joint position statement we are publishing today will help support the important work of the cross-party Special Purpose Committee to move Senedd reform forwards.”

Adam Price, leader of Plaid Cymru, said: "These reforms will lay the foundations for a stronger Welsh democracy and a fairer, more representative Senedd that will look entirely different to the outdated political system at Westminster. A stronger, more diverse, more representative Senedd will have a greater capacity to perform its primary purpose of making a positive difference to the lives of the people of Wales".

Welsh Conservative leader, Andrew RT Davies MS, said: "Wales does not need more politicians in Cardiff Bay — we need more teachers, doctors, dentists, and nurses. With residents across the country facing cost-of-living pressures, the last thing they need is to be footing the bill — expected to be more than £75 million over five years at least — for Labour and Plaid’s pet project.

"Ministers should be spending that money on tackling the big issues facing Wales, not wasting time and cash looking at upping the number of Senedd members. Now is the time to fix our broken NHS, get the economy fired up, and boost our education system, but sadly Labour and Plaid have got their priorities completely skewed.

"Whilst we have consistently objected to more politicians, we recognise Labour and Plaid have enough votes to push ahead and that’s why we have engaged constructively with the Senedd Reform Committee — but sadly it appears both parties have completely undermined the committee’s work with today’s announcement."

Well said that man … 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 04:33 - Jun 10 with 1440 viewsTreforys_Jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 03:07 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

Well said that man … 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Which ever way you look at it, Wales is being run poorly. The NHS in Wales is a complete joke. I don't give a monkey's about Labour, Plaid or the Tories, just give the people what they deserve. It is falling apart at the seams and way behind the rest of the UK.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:37 - Jun 10 with 1412 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 04:33 - Jun 10 by Treforys_Jack

Which ever way you look at it, Wales is being run poorly. The NHS in Wales is a complete joke. I don't give a monkey's about Labour, Plaid or the Tories, just give the people what they deserve. It is falling apart at the seams and way behind the rest of the UK.

Well spoken by someone who knows what is really happening in Wales.

Time the senedd concentrated on the big issued in Wales

Failing NHS
Failing education standards
Failing infrastructure
Promoting business
Promoting tourism
Getting more job opportunities ( Wales has the highest number of economically inactive people in the UK)

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:43 - Jun 10 with 1403 viewspikeypaul

The lefties are happy to bury their heads in the sand and pretend the WAG are doing a good job when we lag well behind England on virtually everything.

The Welsh get what they deserve.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2022 8:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:48 - Jun 10 with 1408 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Failing NHS
Failing infrastructure
Promoting business
Promoting tourism
Getting more job opportunities ( Wales has the highest number of economically inactive people in the UK)

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 09:25 - Jun 10 with 1397 viewsLorax

Hospital waiting times in Wales are 60% longer than in England.
Login to get fewer ads

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:49 - Jun 10 with 1380 viewsWingstandwood

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 23:25 - Jun 9 by Lorax

The Senedd has decided and that's the end of it. It doesn't matter if it's achievable or not. price talking about the diversity drive though, that's part of the problem,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/diversity-drives-repel-minority-groups-bec

We can see how the Senedd behaves, throwing their toys out because "This is Wales" and, much as I can't stand Bojo, he is sending money to Wales but the Snedd won't cooperate because they are not in sole control,

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/welsh-government-refuses-to-support-uk-fun

Wales needs this investment, the people need it so get the job done for all our good.

The refusal of Westminster money does not come from genuine political disagreement it comes from a blatant strategy to keep Wales as poor and as backward as it is humanly possible. Cancel road building, do not improve the economy and keep wages rock bottom.

The evidence is all there after nearly a QUARTER OF A CENTURY. FFS take a look at the state of the roads that are driven upon!

Sabotage! Ruination! You see the last thing the yokels in Cardiff Bay want is a prosperous Wales.

Argus!

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:50 - Jun 10 with 1348 viewsBoundy

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 01:15 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Can’t wait.

I hope you're a patient man

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 16:53 - Jun 10 with 1333 viewsKilkennyjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 08:37 - Jun 10 by felixstowe_jack

Failing NHS
Failing infrastructure
Promoting business
Promoting tourism

You believe that welsh people are uniquely unable to run their own affairs ?

That is rubbish.

Beware of the Risen People

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:22 - Jun 10 with 1310 viewsWhiterockin

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 16:53 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

That is rubbish.

If the Senedd is anything to go by its true.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 17:22 - Jun 10 with 1310 viewspencoedjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:49 - Jun 10 by Wingstandwood

The refusal of Westminster money does not come from genuine political disagreement it comes from a blatant strategy to keep Wales as poor and as backward as it is humanly possible. Cancel road building, do not improve the economy and keep wages rock bottom.

The evidence is all there after nearly a QUARTER OF A CENTURY. FFS take a look at the state of the roads that are driven upon!

Sabotage! Ruination! You see the last thing the yokels in Cardiff Bay want is a prosperous Wales.

Spot on.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 18:26 - Jun 10 with 1266 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 10:49 - Jun 10 by Wingstandwood

Below is part of the Senedd's plan to eradicate racism in Wales, eradicate it ? more like inflaming it.

"The Programme will detail and implement specific changes to maternity services that will improve outcomes and experiences of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic women and families"

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 1238 viewsDr_Winston

The more I think about this the more I wonder.

Whilst obviously an admirable aim, the idea that they're going to defeat something that has basically existed for the entirety of human history in about eight years is insane.

If they genuinely believe that they can do it it's tremendously worrying just how stupid that belief is. If they don't believe that they can do it it's tremendously worrying how cynical pushing the lie is and how dumb they clearly think that the Welsh electorate are.

Sad thing is that they're probably right on the last bit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:28 - Jun 10 with 1233 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:19 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Whilst obviously an admirable aim, the idea that they're going to defeat something that has basically existed for the entirety of human history in about eight years is insane.

If they genuinely believe that they can do it it's tremendously worrying just how stupid that belief is. If they don't believe that they can do it it's tremendously worrying how cynical pushing the lie is and how dumb they clearly think that the Welsh electorate are.

There are no specific measurable objectives in the plan, so it can be whatever Drakeford decides it is. What used to be called ' writing your own report'.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:32 - Jun 10 with 1232 viewsWingstandwood

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 18:26 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

Below is part of the Senedd's plan to eradicate racism in Wales, eradicate it ? more like inflaming it.

"The Programme will detail and implement specific changes to maternity services that will improve outcomes and experiences of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic women and families"

Racism is style cramping, out of fashion and soooooo 1970's.....It's about as "with-it" as 1970's flared trousers, six inch platform shoes, and wing collared three star jumpers. White youth now view "black" as cool and any racism that exists nowadays generally comes from a miniscule-minority.

It is true to say that for some bizarre reason 'white middle class' have to overhype it and make false accusation (white fragility cr@p etc) of it, even when it does not exist, whilst being reluctant to spread the good news about racism's demise.

In fact many people who claim to be against it are desperate to keep it on 'life-support" seemingly never wanting it to go away. Also I have noticed these condescending types on glorious virtue signaling ego trips never realise that they belong to the vast majority (as opposed to minority) who aren't racist also. So? They are neither unique or superior.

I agree that Drakeford seems to want to give the impression that Welsh attitudes towards race are as backward as his road building plans. He has smeared an entire population imo.

Argus!

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:39 - Jun 10 with 1225 viewspencoedjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 19:19 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

As you well know with some of the beauts who post on here.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:02 - Jun 10 with 1184 viewsmajorraglan

The original post is misleading, Drakeford have not decided to eradicate racism by 2030, what they have done is created an action plan to try and eliminate racism from the public sector and the third sector which the WG fund.

One example of the specific actions is “Ensure the well-being of Black Asian Minority Ethnic learners.”
Given there was a recent incident at a school where an 11 year boy was allegedly subject to a racist incident where he ended up losing a finger, does anyone actually disagree with having this as an aim in an action plan? Having a more representative workforce and recruiting more teachers from minority communities is another. Given the previously well documented concerns about the lack of role male models in certain communities in London, I’d have though getting more professional who the kids can relate to would be a very positive progression.

The action plan is substantial and I’ve only read bits of it, but a lot of it seeks to build on existing legislation and good practice. Some of the issues Drakers is trying to address would previously have been referred to as “institutional racism” - the kind of issues identified by Sir William McPherson during his investigation in to the murder of Stephen Lawrence.

Various strands of central government have been working on issues such as this for years, there’s may not be an overarching action plan but lots of departments, government organisations including public bodies will have had some of this in place for years.

I’m by no means a fan of Drakers and I completely disagree with lots of things being done in Cardiff, but there are times people need to read beyond the headlines in the Daily Mail.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:46 - Jun 10 with 1145 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:02 - Jun 10 by majorraglan

The original post is misleading, Drakeford have not decided to eradicate racism by 2030, what they have done is created an action plan to try and eliminate racism from the public sector and the third sector which the WG fund.

One example of the specific actions is “Ensure the well-being of Black Asian Minority Ethnic learners.”
Given there was a recent incident at a school where an 11 year boy was allegedly subject to a racist incident where he ended up losing a finger, does anyone actually disagree with having this as an aim in an action plan? Having a more representative workforce and recruiting more teachers from minority communities is another. Given the previously well documented concerns about the lack of role male models in certain communities in London, I’d have though getting more professional who the kids can relate to would be a very positive progression.

The action plan is substantial and I’ve only read bits of it, but a lot of it seeks to build on existing legislation and good practice. Some of the issues Drakers is trying to address would previously have been referred to as “institutional racism” - the kind of issues identified by Sir William McPherson during his investigation in to the murder of Stephen Lawrence.

Various strands of central government have been working on issues such as this for years, there’s may not be an overarching action plan but lots of departments, government organisations including public bodies will have had some of this in place for years.

I’m by no means a fan of Drakers and I completely disagree with lots of things being done in Cardiff, but there are times people need to read beyond the headlines in the Daily Mail.

It's not misleading at all.

Any idea what the outcome of the alleged racist bullying of the little boy that lost his finger running away from a gang racist kids?

From being headline news it all seems to have gone quiet.

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 23:21 - Jun 10 with 1121 viewsLorax

That is rubbish.

There's nothing unique about that, look at the USA, run by idiots. Look at Russia, run by idiots. Look at Westminster....then we get to Wales.

Northern Ireland can't even get their parliament open because the idiots rule the roost.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 23:50 - Jun 10 with 1108 viewsmajorraglan

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 21:46 - Jun 10 by Flashberryjack

It's not misleading at all.

Any idea what the outcome of the alleged racist bullying of the little boy that lost his finger running away from a gang racist kids?

From being headline news it all seems to have gone quiet.

Drakers hasn’t decided to eradicate racism in Wales, he can’t control what’s in peoples minds, their prejudices etc, but he can take action to address the issues within his influence.

There is a police investigation is ongoing, I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.
Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 15:33 - Jun 11 with 1022 viewsFlashberryjack

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 23:50 - Jun 10 by majorraglan

Drakers hasn’t decided to eradicate racism in Wales, he can’t control what’s in peoples minds, their prejudices etc, but he can take action to address the issues within his influence.

There is a police investigation is ongoing, I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.

Well if Drakers hasn't decided to eradicate racism, why did he say it ?

IM0 Drakeford does want to control peoples minds, most politicians do.

It will be very interesting to hear the outcome of the ongoing police investigation, and I wonder if the findings will be accepted by all.

Hello

Racism to be eradicated in Wales on 18:05 - Jun 11 with 978 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That is rubbish.

Once again you did not give any replies to valid points particularly the areas that the SENEDD has failed to improve, in fact the areas that have got worse after over 20 years of devolution.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024