Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Concept vs Reality: brand Martin 22:42 - Oct 27 with 5111 viewsAndyCole

This is the question, right now. All Concept and no real substance ? One of the hottest topics in the corridors of power.

The ayes have it, I say. All concept and no real, proper substance.

Martin's brand shouts all Concept, and no Reality. He's like an interior Designer positioning partitions, shaping style, colour swatches and cushions. Whereas in reality the senior players, the Chief Architects for making things happen on the pitch, as we build and find a way of winning with Plan B, deliver as best as they can - despite, not because of the flamboyant Design Concepts (Plan A).

So far in his managerial career Martin is clearly all Concept with mediocre results. The harsh Reality right now is all about winning. Flamboyant design concepts need to be consigned to the managerial filing cabinet, under M for....Martin, mediocre. 16th in the table, unheard of, in yonks.

The investors are all about a winning Reality, not Conceptual design. There's much at stake, especially right now.

It's time to deliver Reality with a proper Plan B, where Designer, Chief Architects and the entire team are fully aligned and delivering.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:39 - Oct 30 with 557 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:28 - Oct 30 by magicdaps10

Wow just wow....and with all that you call me vile, WOW!

Think you need to calm down because that post was hell of an explosion. I have been on this site for years and never once banned, people tend to get banned for the points you have brought up here.... These posters return with different usernames.

Magicdaps10 was est2001 and still posting to this day.

You can say ''wow'' until the cows come home, sunshine.

Calm as I always am, maybe you just don't like reading what I say? That's your issue not mine, I am not changing it.

Something you will have to deal with.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2021 13:40]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 with 538 viewsTreforys_Jack

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:39 - Oct 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Calm as I always am, maybe you just don't like reading what I say? That's your issue not mine, I am not changing it.

Def not callm, anyway I'm off to the footie.
Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 with 537 viewsmagicdaps10

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:39 - Oct 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Wind your neck in and calm down, clearly you are not calm and by saying you are is not fooling anyone.

You are starting to contradict yourself badly and are clearly making rules for others that you yourself can't follow.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 with 531 viewsonehunglow

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:28 - Oct 30 by magicdaps10

Wow just wow....and with all that you call me vile, WOW!

Think you need to calm down because that post was hell of an explosion. I have been on this site for years and never once banned, people tend to get banned for the points you have brought up here.... These posters return with different usernames.

Magicdaps10 was est2001 and still posting to this day.

Where has he called you "vile".

I have been so I know what it's like.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:52 - Oct 30 with 533 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 by Treforys_Jack

Def not callm, anyway I'm off to the footie.

Completely calm, why wouldn't I be.

Reading things you don't like doesn't mean I am angry. It may mean it's made you angry but that is your problem, and our little Daps' problem as it appears.

Enjoy the game.

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:53 - Oct 30 with 530 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 by magicdaps10

Wind your neck in and calm down, clearly you are not calm and by saying you are is not fooling anyone.

You are starting to contradict yourself badly and are clearly making rules for others that you yourself can't follow.

Of course I am, calm down and stop being so over sensitive.

Someone is telling you straight, just deal with it and stop getting so angry.

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:55 - Oct 30 with 524 viewsmagicdaps10

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:53 - Oct 30 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course I am, calm down and stop being so over sensitive.

Someone is telling you straight, just deal with it and stop getting so angry.

Take that advice on board yourself and we might have a chance as a forum going forward.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:55 - Oct 30 with 524 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:49 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Where has he called you "vile".

I have been so I know what it's like.

I thought I was extremely reserved with my summary

It appears his feelings have been hurt, though. Bloke has been poisoning this place for ages. Quite why he is so hurt by me telling him now is a mystery, I always have told him. this is no different.

Login to get fewer ads

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:56 - Oct 30 with 522 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:55 - Oct 30 by magicdaps10

Take that advice on board yourself and we might have a chance as a forum going forward.

Nothing for me to be over sensitive about. You are the one crying about it with your ''wow, just wow's''

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 14:06 - Oct 30 with 500 viewsonehunglow

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 13:55 - Oct 30 by Dr_Parnassus

I thought I was extremely reserved with my summary

It appears his feelings have been hurt, though. Bloke has been poisoning this place for ages. Quite why he is so hurt by me telling him now is a mystery, I always have told him. this is no different.

Calling someone vile is worthy of a really stinging riposte.If you have,you shouldn't have .If you haven't he needs to apologise and make a contribution to a charity.

I have suggested this many times that when caught out lying we give to a charity. I challenged a poster once to go a whole season without abuse. Loser paid.

No chance though f it being taken up.Abusing fellow posters is what many get off on.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 14:11 - Oct 30 with 497 viewsDr_Parnassus

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 14:06 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Calling someone vile is worthy of a really stinging riposte.If you have,you shouldn't have .If you haven't he needs to apologise and make a contribution to a charity.

I have suggested this many times that when caught out lying we give to a charity. I challenged a poster once to go a whole season without abuse. Loser paid.

No chance though f it being taken up.Abusing fellow posters is what many get off on.

Oh I have, I make no bones about it. Vile character and will make that point many times over. He is completely correct that I labelled him as such.

Whether he is like that in real life, hard to say. But his character on here is vile, without question and nothing anyone can say will change my mind on that. That description is reserved in the extreme.

He can sting away, the thing about me is he knows he cannot get to me, even when he sinks to the depths he does, he still isn’t able to. Probably why he always throws his toys out of the pram.

“Wow”. Lol.

Concept vs Reality: brand Martin on 14:38 - Oct 30 with 467 viewsKeithHaynes

I got the OP’s concept but sadly checked the substance of the replies.
And the thread has been closed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024