Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanches 11:31 - Feb 24 with 3847 viewsDarran

A fuçking disgrace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8033357/amp/Renato-Sanches-ad

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Renato Sanches on 14:27 - Feb 24 with 1196 viewsOldjack

He had the world at his feet and threw it all away ,warra a tosser

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanches on 14:28 - Feb 24 with 1194 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 14:08 - Feb 24 by vetchonian

We got relegated under the Chairmanship of Huw Jenkins who the hedge fund owners let run the club on their behalf

The majority of the blame for most of this remains with the sell outs......they did nothing to find "decent owners" ......

Now all is being done to prevent massive debts,make us a viable business...albeit by limiting our ability in the field.....if they had written us off as a bad investment they would have liquidated us taken their monrey and run but now they are trying through Birch to keep us on an even financial keel with the hope they can at some point sell us on.

Im not a JAse and Steve fan by the way...and definately not a fan of the sell outs....I can understand them selling but it was the way in which it was done and al their hyperbole which I will not forgive. They lost real interest when the opportunity to make real money dissapeared...thier fault for letting Huw carry on

If you think we’ve got decent owners, that’s your prerogative.
Renato Sanches on 14:45 - Feb 24 with 1169 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanches on 14:28 - Feb 24 by jack247

If you think we’ve got decent owners, that’s your prerogative.

It depends ont the interpretation...I think most of us would like to see owners who are "spalshing the cash" to give us a good squad ,manager and be playing PL football again.

Our current owners are running the club as a businesses ...contoliing its costs within its income...most football clubs these days tun at a loss which is not sustainable....its why the sellouts sold out...they couold see the writing on the wall and none of them apart from Martin Morgan had sufficient personal wealth to pump in cash tp "prop" us up.

As I said Im no fan of Jase and Steve but they are not wholly to blame for where we find ourselves!

Sanches is an example of HJ's poor management....Clement obviuosly brought the idea of the loan to HJ...but as is said here Sanches was struggling since the Euros...yet HJ thought he was being clever.....another example of monies chucked away.

In fact loads on here were drooling over his signing....despite protestations from some who advised caution but as usual the majority knew best

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanches on 15:04 - Feb 24 with 1142 viewsTimTtam

Renato Sanches on 12:50 - Feb 24 by vetchonian

Define "decent owners"
DOnt get me wrong Im not a happy bunny with our current ownership model but do we expect them to contiunue to"throw good money after bad"? Initially they let HJ spend to retain our PL status....much has been said about the return of Bony,Ayew,the purchase of Clucas,Baston plus the costs of Guidolin,BObby,Clement and Carvahal initially the Americans spent but now we have to cut our cloth to suit,Birchs' stewardship may well mean we will have club in the future....it may not be what we knew 5 years ago but at least we wont be a Bury!

The Americans are herd nosed businessmen who were sold a pup...they have appointed a chairman to run the club within its means....they arent fans with a bit of cash like the good old days who woulkd let their hearts rule their heads. We used to have "fans" as owners but they cashed in as they realisede the golden goose had stopped laying eggs and sold out to the "first" buyers they could get regardless of their aims and ambitions for the club.

They could contribute 3M each year to fund the academy's Cat 1 status, thus enabling Swansea City to be a more attractive prospect for buyers.

I mean, Stoke's owners contribute tens of millions each year and it means very little. That sort of debt belongs to the owners rather than the club. Adding 3M of debt each year wouldn't be much of a problem for Steve, Jase & Mindy.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Renato Sanches on 15:05 - Feb 24 with 1138 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches on 14:45 - Feb 24 by vetchonian

It depends ont the interpretation...I think most of us would like to see owners who are "spalshing the cash" to give us a good squad ,manager and be playing PL football again.

Our current owners are running the club as a businesses ...contoliing its costs within its income...most football clubs these days tun at a loss which is not sustainable....its why the sellouts sold out...they couold see the writing on the wall and none of them apart from Martin Morgan had sufficient personal wealth to pump in cash tp "prop" us up.

As I said Im no fan of Jase and Steve but they are not wholly to blame for where we find ourselves!

Sanches is an example of HJ's poor management....Clement obviuosly brought the idea of the loan to HJ...but as is said here Sanches was struggling since the Euros...yet HJ thought he was being clever.....another example of monies chucked away.

In fact loads on here were drooling over his signing....despite protestations from some who advised caution but as usual the majority knew best

We got relegated at the end of their second season. They were more than happy to ‘splash the cash’ on panic signing Ayew for over the odds on wages they knew we couldn’t afford if we went down. No qualms with gambling the clubs financial health when there was a chance they could win. Every club that goes down loses its best players, we had a massive fire sale.

Once we went down, they wrote us off as a bad investment. All they have done since is task Jenkins, Pearlman and latterly Birch with getting the books black (as I’ve said no issues at all with that) so hopefully someone comes in for us and they can cut their losses.
Renato Sanches on 15:33 - Feb 24 with 1103 viewsjack2jack

Renato Sanches on 14:27 - Feb 24 by Oldjack

He had the world at his feet and threw it all away ,warra a tosser

If he had the world at his feet, he'd still pass it to the advertising hoarding.😀

Renato Sanches on 15:34 - Feb 24 with 1103 viewsNotLoyal

As I’ve often said and been called out for it, these pieces of shit don’t deserve the lives they have.
What comes around.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Renato Sanches on 15:35 - Feb 24 with 1100 viewsNotLoyal

Renato Sanches on 12:52 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

It must be a case of planning for next season because teams need over 70 points to get in the play-offs which we have no chance of doing.

6 wins, couple of draws from 12 games.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches on 15:44 - Feb 24 with 1084 viewsBrynCartwright

He is an absolute shitehouse of a player.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Renato Sanches on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1077 viewsjasper_T

Renato Sanches on 15:35 - Feb 24 by NotLoyal

6 wins, couple of draws from 12 games.

We have 6 wins in the last 20, all coming against sides in the bottom 7. We have 2 games left against teams down there (only 4 against teams in the bottom half).
Renato Sanches on 15:51 - Feb 24 with 1068 viewsDarran

Renato Sanches on 12:52 - Feb 24 by Glyn1

It must be a case of planning for next season because teams need over 70 points to get in the play-offs which we have no chance of doing.

We are planning for next season we’ve signed a Romanian boy on a pre-contract.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 16:20]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Renato Sanches on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 1059 viewsDewi1jack

Renato Sanches on 15:04 - Feb 24 by TimTtam

They could contribute 3M each year to fund the academy's Cat 1 status, thus enabling Swansea City to be a more attractive prospect for buyers.

I mean, Stoke's owners contribute tens of millions each year and it means very little. That sort of debt belongs to the owners rather than the club. Adding 3M of debt each year wouldn't be much of a problem for Steve, Jase & Mindy.

I have to be honest here.
Loading the club with debt scares the living fug out of me.

Even though I voted for the Trust to take legal action in the first fixed( in the ex owners interest IMHO ) poll.
If they had gone ahead then and won, then they would now be sitting on £21 plus million, money which could have been used to fund the academy, swapping debt for shares back in the club.
Could have been a win win situation.
But that's just speculation and hindsight there

The owners should have found a way to fund the academy, even if we became a feeder academy club for someone in the top leagues abroad somewhere.
Only adds value to the business, by hopefully not having to spend stupid money on transfer fees.

Sounds like Sanches hit bad depression during his lay off.
How many people on here would genuinely be happy if they were forced to move countries to an employer they didn't want to work for?

If fans were transferred between clubs, how many would be happy being loaned to our Eastern neighbours?
Just so as they could open half their ground!!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Renato Sanches on 16:21 - Feb 24 with 1035 viewsBadlands

How much did the previous owners contribute out of they own pockets following the initial investment?
Or did we thrive within our means and by being different and brave?
The academy is a must - Cat 1 bring in better players and is a bigger draw for local players.
How much has it cost us since moving into Landore in 2016?
£5 million a year.
How much has it saved us?
We'd have had to buy in players with limited on sales in or paid (in most instances) to borrow players who may not have been up to the task and we have received good profits from selling.
It moe than pays its way.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Renato Sanches on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 1003 viewsswan65split

Renato Sanches on 15:33 - Feb 24 by jack2jack

If he had the world at his feet, he'd still pass it to the advertising hoarding.😀

It was Red FFS ,
Renato Sanches on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 1003 viewsNotLoyal

Renato Sanches on 15:48 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

We have 6 wins in the last 20, all coming against sides in the bottom 7. We have 2 games left against teams down there (only 4 against teams in the bottom half).

I was just pointing out what was required.
It’s about time the overpaid idiots pulled their fingers out then.

OK I've changed it.

Renato Sanches on 17:11 - Feb 24 with 975 viewsSwansea93

We all knew he never wanted to join us and that he was forced by Munich due to the Clement connection, he's just trying to pretend that he wasn't a terrible player when he was here.

Anyway he can stick his fuucking emoji up his arse.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Renato Sanches on 19:18 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsMrSwerve

Made Clucas look like Zinedine Zidane in comparison.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Renato Sanches on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 879 viewsperplex

Renato Sanches on 12:21 - Feb 24 by swancity

In your view. I'd disagree.

League tables do not lie. 9th place with 12 games to go I'd now predict a 12th place finish which will represent a decent season. But we're only five points off third so everything to play for.

A club cannot expect to sell its best players, then bring in a novice manager who is doing a highly respectable job by the way, and expect to improve. Cooper has made mistakes this season but then so has Mourinho and Guardiola.

I'm more concerned about the much wider issue of the immediate and longer term future of the Club whilst it's in the wrong hands (owners).

Think it`s been a very poor season in regards to everything being put in place for a white knuckle ride of a relegation battle next season, for eg there can be no no rebuilding due to to many of the current lot going back to there clubs, the selling of our decent players just as soon as an half decent offer comes in, the bringing in of cheap 2 division type players as well as a new bunch of loaned players, and of course the tinker man at the helm, the demise should start to hit hard by next season I would imagine.
Renato Sanches on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 821 viewsNeath_Jack

Our owners are in no way comparable to those at Stoke.

Like comparing apples with paving slabs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Renato Sanches on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 806 viewsjasper_T

Yeah we can hold our heads high that we're not owned by betting company scum.
Renato Sanches on 20:28 - Feb 24 with 799 viewsSwanjaxs

Renato Sanches on 20:27 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

Aye...

A hedge fund is much better 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Renato Sanches on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 781 viewsNeath_Jack

Lol

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Renato Sanches on 21:20 - Feb 24 with 721 viewsswanforthemoney

Totally with you on that.
Unfortunately we have the name of a betting company on our shirt.

I stand in the North Stand

Renato Sanches on 21:44 - Feb 24 with 695 viewsGaryjack

i'm sure that post was tongue in cheek.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024