Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Brexit day 08:08 - Jan 31 with 7315 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Arise, Sir Farage, your work is done
Happy Brexit day on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 1107 viewsdobjack2

Happy Brexit day on 09:41 - Feb 1 by BLAZE

"I hope you get what you deserve"

What a spiteful attitude

Now that it's happened, every remainer should be hoping that Brexit is a massive success. Surely you lot aren't willing for catastrophe, just to say 'I told you so'!?

It seems as though personal pride comes first with these people

Not waiting for a catastrophe just dreading one. Johnson will look after his own and his party donors the rest will come a distant second.

It’s now reality time: trade deals with more powerful blocs are difficult to negotiate at the best of times especially as the USA and the EU diverge in relation to quality and health standards.

Diverge from the EU standards and there is potential chaos at ports and the roads leading to them. As for the USA it’s a one way deal anyway. Trump wears a make America great again hat not one that says make Britain great.

He has an election coming up and wants to reward his backers and donors - farming and big pharmaceutical firms especially. So cheap crap imports that undermine our own producers and standards and diverge from EU standards with all that brings and upping the price the NHS pays for medicines. Wonder whether the Welsh government will be able to afford free prescriptions?

If it goes belly up who will Johnson blame - anyone. Remainers for not being positive enough, the EU for wanting to protect their standards, immigrants because that is always the fall back of the incompetent.

Never mind I’m sure that all the people on here that donate millions to the Tory party will be ok.
Happy Brexit day on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 1060 viewsFlashberryjack

Happy Brexit day on 09:41 - Feb 1 by BLAZE

"I hope you get what you deserve"

What a spiteful attitude

Now that it's happened, every remainer should be hoping that Brexit is a massive success. Surely you lot aren't willing for catastrophe, just to say 'I told you so'!?

It seems as though personal pride comes first with these people

"Surely you lot aren't willing for catastrophe, just to say 'I told you so'!?"

I think you're going to be very disappointed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Happy Brexit day on 14:32 - Feb 1 with 1014 viewsCatullus

Happy Brexit day on 13:04 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

"Surely you lot aren't willing for catastrophe, just to say 'I told you so'!?"

I think you're going to be very disappointed.

I'd like to think nobody would be stupid enough to wish for failure just so they could be proved right but there are already posts that prove those people exist.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:45 - Feb 1 with 1007 viewsFieryJack

Happy Brexit day on 12:16 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

Not waiting for a catastrophe just dreading one. Johnson will look after his own and his party donors the rest will come a distant second.

It’s now reality time: trade deals with more powerful blocs are difficult to negotiate at the best of times especially as the USA and the EU diverge in relation to quality and health standards.

Diverge from the EU standards and there is potential chaos at ports and the roads leading to them. As for the USA it’s a one way deal anyway. Trump wears a make America great again hat not one that says make Britain great.

He has an election coming up and wants to reward his backers and donors - farming and big pharmaceutical firms especially. So cheap crap imports that undermine our own producers and standards and diverge from EU standards with all that brings and upping the price the NHS pays for medicines. Wonder whether the Welsh government will be able to afford free prescriptions?

If it goes belly up who will Johnson blame - anyone. Remainers for not being positive enough, the EU for wanting to protect their standards, immigrants because that is always the fall back of the incompetent.

Never mind I’m sure that all the people on here that donate millions to the Tory party will be ok.

Happy Brexit day on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1004 viewsFieryJack

Happy Brexit day on 12:16 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

Top post 👍

But I fear it's wasted on a forum largely populated by gormless gammon-heads who are incapable of reading 2 sensible, successive paragraphs without their eyes and "brains" glazing over.

Over to you Pikey, Jango, Highjack et al.

Let's see if you're able to construct a post of equal length to the one above, answering it point by point.

Prove me wrong.

Nah...didn't think so.
Happy Brexit day on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 985 viewsdobjack2

Happy Brexit day on 14:47 - Feb 1 by FieryJack

Top post 👍

But I fear it's wasted on a forum largely populated by gormless gammon-heads who are incapable of reading 2 sensible, successive paragraphs without their eyes and "brains" glazing over.

Over to you Pikey, Jango, Highjack et al.

Let's see if you're able to construct a post of equal length to the one above, answering it point by point.

Prove me wrong.

Nah...didn't think so.

Just to complicate trade deals with the EU, the EU will now support Spain in its dispute with the UK over Gibraltar. Spain will of course have a veto over any negotiated trade deal. I suspect some sort of joint sovereignty over Gibraltar will be the price for Spain agreeing to a deal.

When it comes to negotiating with the South American bloc of countries I would expect them to support Argentina in its dispute over the Falkland Islands.

There are probably other issues out there that will surface once we start negotiations with other countries.
Happy Brexit day on 15:52 - Feb 1 with 964 viewsFieryJack

Happy Brexit day on 15:09 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

Just to complicate trade deals with the EU, the EU will now support Spain in its dispute with the UK over Gibraltar. Spain will of course have a veto over any negotiated trade deal. I suspect some sort of joint sovereignty over Gibraltar will be the price for Spain agreeing to a deal.

When it comes to negotiating with the South American bloc of countries I would expect them to support Argentina in its dispute over the Falkland Islands.

There are probably other issues out there that will surface once we start negotiations with other countries.

Nothing to worry about there: Farage will become First Sea Lord and Chief of Naval Staff. Two fleets will be sent out, one to Spain and one to Argentina.

He'd love to dress up in navy finery, swell up his chest with pride, and, well, I'd half expect his rubbery visage to finally explode.

Death by narcissism.
Happy Brexit day on 15:59 - Feb 1 with 955 viewsWarwickHunt

Happy Brexit day on 15:09 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

Yeah but...Rule Britannia, mun!
Login to get fewer ads

Happy Brexit day on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 930 viewsHumpty

Happy Brexit day on 15:52 - Feb 1 by FieryJack

Nothing to worry about there: Farage will become First Sea Lord and Chief of Naval Staff. Two fleets will be sent out, one to Spain and one to Argentina.

He'd love to dress up in navy finery, swell up his chest with pride, and, well, I'd half expect his rubbery visage to finally explode.

Death by narcissism.

Admiral Farage and a battalion of Mark Francois's will sort em out no problem.
Happy Brexit day on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 927 viewsexiledclaseboy

Less than 24 hours on.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/norwich-tower-block-norfolk-brexit-racism

Poll: Tory leader

Happy Brexit day on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 923 viewsFlashberryjack

Happy Brexit day on 17:05 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

Less than 24 hours on.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/norwich-tower-block-norfolk-brexit-racism

Assholes everywhere.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Happy Brexit day on 17:09 - Feb 1 with 917 viewsHumpty

Happy Brexit day on 17:05 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

Less than 24 hours on.

Cowardly bastards these patriots aren't they?
Happy Brexit day on 18:35 - Feb 1 with 875 viewsSwanDownUnder

My Sri Lankan mate was spat on and called Aladin Fri.
Happy Brexit day (n/t) on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 854 viewsmajorraglan

Happy Brexit day (n/t) on 20:15 - Jan 31 by Kilkennyjack

😂
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 23:28]

Infrastructure back, round here most of its been paid for by the EU. The guys a beaut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024