Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slovakia away 20:25 - Sep 22 with 7232 viewsABERSWAN

Anybody on here going to the Slovakia match next month? It looks like UEFA have ordered the game to be played behind closed doors. Slovakia have the right to an appeal. There are bits of information on this news on Twitter, if anyone can upload.
Slovakia away on 17:53 - Sep 24 with 1631 viewsmajorraglan

Slovakia away on 11:34 - Sep 24 by BarrySwan

Which is exactly my point.

Kick them out instead. Who is going to lose any sleep if Hungary or Slovakia are missing from present or future competitions?

Its fairly clear that fines, warnings or closed door edicts don't work on preventing repeats of such behaviour.

Stop messing about, and deprive these countries of participation in international competition until they can prove a decent standard of behaviour from their supporters.

I totally agree with you that they should face proper sanctions, but it won’t happen. Once UEFA start dishing this type of punishment to the “small fry” they set a precedent and will be obliged to apply the same sanctions to other teams, for example in places like Italy where there have previously been similar incidents that could see some of the huge clubs sanctioned - it would cause ructions.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 23:11]
Slovakia away on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1545 viewsTNT

We were once made to play at Anfield, after we got a bit narky when a crap ref cheated us in a game against Yugoslavia.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Slovakia away on 17:29 - Sep 25 with 1405 viewsSwanjaxs

This wont go down to well with the Red wall... 😮

Wales fans' anger as Euro qualifier vs Slovakia takes two new twists

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-fans-anger-euro

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Slovakia away on 20:36 - Sep 25 with 1339 viewsFireboy2

Slovakia away on 17:29 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

This wont go down to well with the Red wall... 😮

Wales fans' anger as Euro qualifier vs Slovakia takes two new twists

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wales-fans-anger-euro

Absolutely fvcking disgraceful.
Slovakia away on 12:18 - Sep 26 with 1243 viewsturkontour

Slovakia away on 20:36 - Sep 25 by Fireboy2

Absolutely fvcking disgraceful.

Decision been overturned

Welsh fans allowed in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024