Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm ashamed to have to say this 23:06 - May 8 with 4701 viewsStormyD

I've been a Jack for 8 years. Started following them the year before we went up.

So i'm not hardcore like a lot of you. Not by far.

Is it not mandatory to get behind your team when the chips are down?

I watched Jack to a King. Is it not about stealing victory from the jaws of defeat? Isn't that what the Swans have have always been about?

I saw a team tonight full of fight. Regardless of ability or experience, they went for it. I was proud of them tonight.

We are still in it. Huddersfield have arsenal last game of the season. But more importantly, last game of the 20 years Arsene Wenger had been manager.

They will not lose that game. They just demolished Burnley 5-0.

Get behind your team. Prove that their hard work is not in vain.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:42 - May 8 with 912 viewsKingBony

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:41 - May 8 by The_undecided

When Carlos said the Man City defeat did not matter, well those 5 goals now makes a hell of a difference. If Man city put 2 or 3 past Southampton, and we put 2 or 3 past Stoke then things could of been interesting, but 10 goals is not going to happen.

Every game counts and you cannot write any of them off as they come back to haunt you

Superb post

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:44 - May 8 with 900 viewstheloneranger

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:35 - May 8 by awayjack

Do you honestly think all our players fought hard tonight? We had a good 20 min spell of pressure in 1st half but with a few exceptions (Jordan/Roberts) showed little in 2nd half, give up after they scored and completely lost our shape and discipline. We defended abysmally and lucky Austin didn't have his scoring boots on the numerous chances he blew. Compare it to say Hudderfield v Man C - that's fight, discipline and real hard work.

Charlie Austin had 8 attempts at goal...7 on target.

Oh for a forward like that

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:53 - May 8 with 884 viewsCroftyjack

You are right about one thing..we did fight but not as much as Southampton as they did put bodies on the line.
Lets be honest though of all the teams fighting at the bottom we have been the only one who have not put up a fight.
Its not down to that anyway its about ability and the fight we showed tonight had no structure or purpose.
After 32 yrs I'm gutted but I expected this would be the outcome around the Brighton away game, the West ham performance give me hope but was very short lived.
I have accepted it now after a few hours and look forward to a refresh of the club in the summer!
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:16 - May 9 with 839 viewsSgorioFruit

We have the ball on the last minute with options to go forward and then turn and pass it back to keeper.
Welcome to the class of Swansea City 17/18 season epitomised in one single move.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:35 - May 9 with 814 viewsTheResurrection

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:44 - May 8 by theloneranger

Charlie Austin had 8 attempts at goal...7 on target.

Oh for a forward like that

And how many goals you soft kunt?

Anyone of his pathetic shots and I would've had an after party speed vvank before they became a danger.

FFS, say something intelligent or interesting.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:37 - May 9 with 809 viewsTheResurrection

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:53 - May 8 by Croftyjack

You are right about one thing..we did fight but not as much as Southampton as they did put bodies on the line.
Lets be honest though of all the teams fighting at the bottom we have been the only one who have not put up a fight.
Its not down to that anyway its about ability and the fight we showed tonight had no structure or purpose.
After 32 yrs I'm gutted but I expected this would be the outcome around the Brighton away game, the West ham performance give me hope but was very short lived.
I have accepted it now after a few hours and look forward to a refresh of the club in the summer!

32 years of where you utter cretinous kunt?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:39 - May 9 with 803 viewsTheResurrection

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:16 - May 9 by SgorioFruit

We have the ball on the last minute with options to go forward and then turn and pass it back to keeper.
Welcome to the class of Swansea City 17/18 season epitomised in one single move.

Yeah but when that ball went back to the keeper with an even clearer picture of where to punt it to, where did it go?? Straight out for a goal kick??

Fack off with your simple, boring, non existent pile of guff analysis you tvvat.

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:48 - May 9 with 784 viewstheloneranger

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:35 - May 9 by TheResurrection

And how many goals you soft kunt?

Anyone of his pathetic shots and I would've had an after party speed vvank before they became a danger.

FFS, say something intelligent or interesting.

Well you obnoxious thick Kunt, it was Charlie Austin's shot which was saved by Fab that led to the Southampton goal.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:55 - May 9 with 769 viewsEU5Makaveli

We’re down imo, I can’t see Huddersfield loosing to Arsenal on the last day- especially with what’s at stake.
Today the players battled well but our painful lack of quality was exposed.
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 06:31 - May 9 with 717 viewsjackal

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:37 - May 9 by TheResurrection

32 years of where you utter cretinous kunt?

Why is everyone one who disagrees with you a kunt?

You rant and screech like some spoilt brat and insult anyone who disagrees with you.

You are an obnoxious tw@t,
I'm ashamed to have to say this on 06:53 - May 9 with 692 viewsbyron

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 23:12 - May 8 by valleyboy

The only team that had some fight in them was Southampton

Specsavers for you in the morninf

Take the blinkers off, saints wanted it more. I was astounded by the jacks lack of fight and desire, or are they just woeful? Unable to mount a decent attack. Even with 5 mins to go, plus 6 of added knowing Southampton would be extra nervous after recent late goals there was no pressure. Wtf?
Looked like the fans were resigned to relegation too. I’m not fishing, this was how many saw it.
Perhaps it’s a blessing as you look shot, you need to go down, galvanise, re fuel, new owners, new manager and the old fan base back with passion.

Benny

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 07:05 - May 9 with 673 viewsSgorioFruit

I'm ashamed to have to say this on 00:39 - May 9 by TheResurrection

Yeah but when that ball went back to the keeper with an even clearer picture of where to punt it to, where did it go?? Straight out for a goal kick??

Fack off with your simple, boring, non existent pile of guff analysis you tvvat.

Bit upset are you? You sound it with your silly attempts at tedious swearing.

There is nothing wrong with my post, it is typical of our season to pass it back to the keeper and looking scared. Under clement that is all we did. Under Carlos we showed signs of revival but ultimately gone back to looking scared.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024