Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 53459 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 17:16 - Dec 30 with 2265 viewsHuw57

N/A. on 16:19 - Dec 30 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Dec 30 with 2234 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 30 by Landore_Jack

Only popped upstairs to have shit and we are 2-1 up!!

You should go for a shit more often during matches.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 30 with 2213 viewsJackfath

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

And all you do is make snide remarks to wind people up and you are equally boring so you are the same as me, happy now.

Well that's not true is it.

I am in no way the same as you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 30 with 2176 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 30 by karnataka

Ideally we should have someone better than either of them starting but fair play to Oli, he came on and gave their defenders the sort of problems they hadn't had to deal with before then. He didn't win every header but he went up for them every time and made sure his opponent didn't get a free header and his movement off the ball was pulling them out of shape which enabled us to keep the pressure on and get a bit of momentum thing.

I was suggesting that OMc be ahead of Abraham, i.e. behind Bony.
And Dyer should start.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 30 with 2173 viewsSTID2017

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 30 by union_jack

A couple of good things to highlight. We played very professionally after going into the lead, starving Watford of the ball by taking it into the corner. Also, the bench getting up including Clucas and Mesa to celebrate. They looked genuinely delighted for Carlos and the team.

And don't forget, we're only as dire as our confidence dictates. This should build confidence, so expect to see a spirited performance Tuesday.

I will go to watch Tuesday's game praying for a win, happy with a draw, but accepting of a defeat as long as we show fight and spirit for the whole 90 minutes.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 30 with 2145 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Well that's not true is it.

I am in no way the same as you.

We grab a very unlikely win and instead of celebrating you choose to have a pop at me, sad man, you feeling better now you have got that off your chest?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 30 with 2145 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 30 by STID2017

I will go to watch Tuesday's game praying for a win, happy with a draw, but accepting of a defeat as long as we show fight and spirit for the whole 90 minutes.

Can't ask for more than that. Spurs are a class act but our tails will hopefully be up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Dec 30 with 2121 viewskarnataka

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

We have.... WB2 😎

Of course, but who would you start alongside him? Someone who gives 100% and causes defenders problems or someone who just waits for a tap in?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 30 with 1998 viewsJackfath

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

We grab a very unlikely win and instead of celebrating you choose to have a pop at me, sad man, you feeling better now you have got that off your chest?

I am pointing out your continued negativity of everything.

I don't need to post on here how good the win was. That's obvious isn't it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 30 with 1974 viewsjackportis

Carlos has never lost a game as manager of Swansea. Fact.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 30 with 1966 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 30 by STID2017

I know I'll get slated for this but honestly felt Sanchez did a lot better today.
Great win and the attitude at the end shows that all that talk of the players not caring is unfair.
Just needed a manager to motivate them

I thought it was by far his best game for us. Didn't do anything terrible and was ok most of the time.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 30 with 1961 viewslonglostjack

Talking of negativity, where has Dwight disappeared to?

DWIGHT? DWIGHT?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 30 with 1942 viewsHeadmaster

Narsingh just said Carlos screams at you if you don't try. About time they had a kick up the arse.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 30 with 1899 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

In fairness most of us have been extremely negative on here lately, but tonight we can be happy 👍 here's hoping for a better 2018 my friend 🙂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 30 with 1890 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 30 by Headmaster

Narsingh just said Carlos screams at you if you don't try. About time they had a kick up the arse.

That's why they tried so hard for the last 10 minutes.
Great win though

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Dec 30 with 1858 viewsDanWelsh86

Man of the Match (BBC) - McBurnie

Are some of you that couldn't wait to slag him off over the past few weeks going to admit that he can be a big player here? He's certainly showing that he can compete with Bony and is far better than Tammy.

It was obvious the boy had talent, so pleased for him.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 30 with 1846 viewsawayjack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 30 by Headmaster

Amen to that. This squad may not be good enough to survive, but much needed kick up the arse seemed to make difference between 1st and 2nd half effort per HT bollocking was obvious. Also getting some pace on!
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 30 with 1837 viewsPacemaker

A bit of Karma after the way they won at home, I really thought we were more likely to win that game. A point was the very least we deserved after the 2nd half performance so to get nothing and nick 3 today was just about right in my mind.

Well done guys for starting to believe.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 30 with 1820 viewsPentyrchJack

Carlos the the jackel looks like he has a bit of dog in him.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 30 with 1803 viewsSTID2017

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Dec 30 by DanWelsh86

Man of the Match (BBC) - McBurnie

Are some of you that couldn't wait to slag him off over the past few weeks going to admit that he can be a big player here? He's certainly showing that he can compete with Bony and is far better than Tammy.

It was obvious the boy had talent, so pleased for him.

He did really well, but MOTM for ten minutes input ?
That's just crazy.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 30 with 1746 viewssquarebear

That’s the first time I’ve ever bet on Swansea to lose.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 30 with 1701 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Yeah enjoy the evening and the win I know I will, chum.

Feel free to have the last word, I know you will.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 17:48]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 30 with 1685 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 30 by squarebear

That’s the first time I’ve ever bet on Swansea to lose.

Gotta be worth 50p on each game for the rest of the season,keep going mate😉
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 30 with 1682 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 30 by STID2017

He did really well, but MOTM for ten minutes input ?
That's just crazy.

Without him we would have lost, it's as simple as.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 30 with 1681 viewsJackfath

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

Yeah enjoy the evening and the win I know I will, chum.

Feel free to have the last word, I know you will.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 17:48]

Please leave me alone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024