Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "let's look for the positives" thread 17:34 - Apr 8 with 6319 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'll start:-

1. Jack Cork looks like he could be out for a few weeks
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 21:42 - Apr 8 with 1062 views1983

Nottingham Forest away has always been one of my favourite trips

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 23:05 - Apr 8 with 1018 viewsJack_Kass

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 21:42 - Apr 8 by 1983

Nottingham Forest away has always been one of my favourite trips

Ditto, Derby, Brentford and Preston are usually bangers.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The on 23:10 - Apr 8 with 1014 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Biggest positive no one has mentioned was Llorente playing in the 2nd half.

If the rumor had been correct and he was done for the season, that would have been the end of it right there.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 23:10]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 06:25 - Apr 9 with 971 viewsBanosPerth

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:22 - Apr 8 by Swanjaxs

A case of Fosters ( 10 x 440mle) over the shop for £7.99!! Now that's a positive boys! 🤘🍺

I'd expect to be paid 7.99 to take away a case of that stuff ...
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 07:18 - Apr 9 with 944 viewsEdmundo

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:19 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

We have a striker "valued" at £15'000'000 who has very fresh legs, scored 18 goals last season and 22 the season before that!

Unleash the Super Borja on Watford and watch them crap themselves 😁👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 07:35 - Apr 9 with 933 viewsRevJames

We won't be last on Match of The Day again
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 07:46 - Apr 9 with 925 viewsclloy2

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 19:24 - Apr 8 by Oldjack

So why isn't he getting game time ? has he shagged someone's wife or something ? it's not right

I believe its cos he cant or wont play the role striker role. Doesn't have the physicality for it. Whoever scouted him, or probably didn't in our case, would have seen that. He is used to playing in a quick fluid front three. PC has taken all this time to get us used to playing our Plan A (cross the ball into Llorente), I don't think he has the time or inclination/confidence to get us to play any other way. This may be our real downfall, because I didn't think FL looked particularly fit when he came on in the second half yesterday, also looked to me that he may have picked up another knock, as he seemed to be holding and rubbing his leg/ankle. Hope its not the same injury. Ayew up front is not going to score enough goals if any, and McB nowhere near good enough yet. Im hoping yesterdays terrible performance was down to them playing three games in under a week, and the mental scars still there from Spurs. PC has a week to dust them down and get them focussed on the task ahead on Saturday. We have to be more brave from the ko and go on the pitch with the desire to win the game, we cant play to keep things tight, we don't have the players to do it.
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 08:40 - Apr 9 with 903 viewsinspectorbob

We are of the age, have sufficient finances and a camper van to spend long periods away in the winter, away from the rain wind ,snow etc, in southern Europe but what do? we, the missus and me, go to the Swans instead. Any more shit games like we have seen recently and it will be a positive move for us to go to the sunny climes away form this crap during the winter months and spend my cash on cheap booze and sleep at night. This from a supporter of some 40 years.
Login to get fewer ads

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 08:45 - Apr 9 with 896 viewspencoedjack

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:22 - Apr 8 by Swanjaxs

A case of Fosters ( 10 x 440mle) over the shop for £7.99!! Now that's a positive boys! 🤘🍺

If you drink fosters fella no wonder you had a decent pint in Bridgend 👍
The "let's look for the positives" thread on 09:05 - Apr 9 with 866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 18:15 - Apr 8 by Swanseaisgreat

Hull lost including a "bad" own goal which might lead to a lack of trust in their defence a training ground bust-up, sparking a negative death spiral.

Now that's what I call optimism!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 09:19 - Apr 9 with 853 viewsjack247

The "let's look for the positives" thread on 09:05 - Apr 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Now that's what I call optimism!

Negative death spiral was my highlight too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024