Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victory at last for Horsham FC! 23:17 - Mar 21 with 2611 viewsHampshireHornet

Hi folks,
A couple of years ago I asked for your support in helping Horsham Football Club secure a new home, after our move from the old Queen Street ground on which Horsham and Swansea fought out a 1-1 draw in the 2nd round of the FA Cup (remember the rain and the mud that night?). Sadly our initial application was rejected by our local council but I am delighted to say that tonight, in front of the same councillors, the club has won a landslide vote of 19 to 1 in favour of the new ground, thus ensuring an exciting future for Horsham FC. It's no exaggeration to say that, had the decision gone against us, the club would undoubtedly go out of business within the next couple of years. So this message is to thank every man Jack of you for supporting us in this application. It really does mean so much.
Regards
Mark Wells
Horsham FC Committee Member

http://www.horsham-fc.co.uk/2017/03/21/historic-victory-for-horsham-fc/
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 01:07 - Mar 22 with 2557 viewsHighjack

Good stuff. Well done.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 02:10 - Mar 22 with 2541 viewsBanosswan

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 01:07 - Mar 22 by Highjack

Good stuff. Well done.

Exactly, well done

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 06:12 - Mar 22 with 2514 viewsMattG

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 02:10 - Mar 22 by Banosswan

Exactly, well done

Hear hear - great news.
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 11:48 - Mar 22 with 2386 viewsJackFish

Really enjoyed the two Horsham games, and found your club and fans very friendly, great news about the new ground. Are you still playing at Worthing at the moment?
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 08:41 - Mar 23 with 2233 viewsmikecranleigh

Great news had a letter through the post about it.
I lived in Cranleigh at the time
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 11:48 - Mar 23 with 2180 viewsHampshireHornet

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 11:48 - Mar 22 by JackFish

Really enjoyed the two Horsham games, and found your club and fans very friendly, great news about the new ground. Are you still playing at Worthing at the moment?

Thanks JackFish. No, we only spent the one season at Worthing and have been playing at our old neighbours 'from across the fence', Horsham YMCA, ever since. Our agreement is not being renewed after this season, though, so we will take temporary residence at Lancing, the HQ of the Sussex FA, until the new ground is built.
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 11:59 - Mar 23 with 2170 viewsTheFranchise

wasn't that away game the one that prompted the Mattthejack "I've never been so angry" rant?
Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 13:52 - Mar 23 with 2113 viewsOldjack

Victory at last for Horsham FC! on 11:59 - Mar 23 by TheFranchise

wasn't that away game the one that prompted the Mattthejack "I've never been so angry" rant?

No that was Havant & Waterlooville FC.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024