Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 11:55 - Feb 7 with 4488 viewsSwansTrust

The minutes of the Swans Trust Board meeting held on Monday, 9th January 2017 are now available on our website...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-board-and-agm-minutes/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:38 - Feb 7 with 1697 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:32 - Feb 7 by swancity

So tolerating each other scruff?

Yes Kojak.

http://jackswan.co.uk/huw-jenkins-has-lost-the-trust-of-the-fans-says-swansea-ci

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:41 - Feb 7 with 1686 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:15 - Feb 7 by swancity

On what front ? I'm asking what their relationship is like now?

It's not only a P45 though is it. Could be a long legal battle ahead with a nasty and costly outcome.

Well reading between the lines given that the Trust referred to Jenkins as "the chairman" tells you all you need to know on that front.

The p45 is a separate issue. The twät has almost single handedly run us in to the ground (much like Caseys) and should be got rid of from the club.

I'd settle for him and the parasites to be gone and the Trust to be on both boards of the club mind. Any litigation wins would be the icing on a show stopper cake 😉
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 20:43]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:43 - Feb 7 with 1673 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How much weight do we think Dineen will put on over the course of the trial? (Assuming it gets to that)

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 1668 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:43 - Feb 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How much weight do we think Dineen will put on over the course of the trial? (Assuming it gets to that)

You should run a poll...

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:45 - Feb 7 with 1667 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 14:08 - Feb 7 by Pegojack

The most interesting part of these minutes:

"Queens Counsel — obtaining a second opinion — Trust Board agreed to obtain a second opinion. Agree estimated cost up to £5,000 going forward. Our Legal Affiliate, Dai Little to follow through and update us by the next meeting. Also agreed that we should set a time limit that we require a definitive opinion from the QC. If a strong case in our favour agreed that it has to be discussed by our Membership and voted upon by them."

Come on, boys, let's get on with it!

I hope one or two sellouts are starting to twitch in the wallet department.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 14:10]

There has always been room for a civil action, once opinion is given appropriately I expect a criminal route to appear as well.

Either way these fckrs are going to taste it up close and personal.

More than one way to skin a cat and plenty more to come.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 22:56 - Feb 7 with 1541 viewsNirvana

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 19:39 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Pay enough lawyers enough money and they'll tell you whatever it is they need to to keep the cash flowing.

That is completely accurate. The hope is that it isn't happening in this case. If it is, I would be glad it's only £30,000. So far. Legal costs can spiral out of control ridiculously quickly, and something well-worth monitoring closely going forward.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 23:05 - Feb 7 with 1528 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:41 - Feb 7 by waynekerr55

Well reading between the lines given that the Trust referred to Jenkins as "the chairman" tells you all you need to know on that front.

The p45 is a separate issue. The twät has almost single handedly run us in to the ground (much like Caseys) and should be got rid of from the club.

I'd settle for him and the parasites to be gone and the Trust to be on both boards of the club mind. Any litigation wins would be the icing on a show stopper cake 😉
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 20:43]

Brilliant stuff Wayne 😎.

Beware of the Risen People

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 10:54 - Feb 8 with 1412 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 20:45 - Feb 7 by Loyal

There has always been room for a civil action, once opinion is given appropriately I expect a criminal route to appear as well.

Either way these fckrs are going to taste it up close and personal.

More than one way to skin a cat and plenty more to come.

The criminal route already exists. Changing AoA without notifying the Trust is a breach of company law.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 21:26 - Feb 8 with 1297 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 10:54 - Feb 8 by waynekerr55

The criminal route already exists. Changing AoA without notifying the Trust is a breach of company law.

I realise this 👍
My thoughts are the sell outs should have been reported and managed appropriately by now by the fraud coppers. If there is the required onus of proof. Which tells me there probably isn't.
The onus of proof I'm sure we both know is different for civil and criminal stuff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1289 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 18:13 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Now whatever your persuasion, that is a very interesting question indeed. Why is a second opinion necessary?

Possibly past experience. If memory serves we were f*cked over in the Petty case by a piss poor barrister. No harm in making extra sure for a couple of grand more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 21:56 - Feb 8 with 1251 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 21:30 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Possibly past experience. If memory serves we were f*cked over in the Petty case by a piss poor barrister. No harm in making extra sure for a couple of grand more.

True.. Going to law is always fraught with risk.

I'd so love to see those cocks getting skewered in court by a good barrister if there's a case.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 1233 viewsDr_Winston

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 21:56 - Feb 8 by monmouth

True.. Going to law is always fraught with risk.

I'd so love to see those cocks getting skewered in court by a good barrister if there's a case.

I'd love to see the f*ckers tucked up for millions and then getting their collars felt, but something of that magnitude can't be rushed or risked, no matter what f*ckwits like Neddy might want.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 11:00 - Feb 9 with 1114 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Any sign of the Swansea City FC annual accounts for the tear 2015/16 being published? They seem even latter than the previous years accounts which were published in January 2016.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 13:54 - Feb 9 with 1062 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Trust Board Minutes - January 2017 on 11:00 - Feb 9 by felixstowe_jack

Any sign of the Swansea City FC annual accounts for the tear 2015/16 being published? They seem even latter than the previous years accounts which were published in January 2016.

This is going to make interesting reading, given that those pr*cks were quick to get our financial info out in the public domain pretty quickly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024