Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side 11:56 - Dec 30 with 24606 viewsAtticus

Here is what I saw posted on an
american blog. Seems to ring quite true. You never gave the bloke a wisp of a chance. I will enjoy watching you go down for the vitriol of your sides' culture. Eff the all of you. I will root for your failure with every fiber of my being. I was there in Egypt when Bob did what no other manager on earth could have or word have even been willing to do. That is the measure of a man; that is the measure of a manager. The way Swansea, you "supporters", treated Bradley is despicable beyond any measure. Swansea has the worst most bitter xenophobic fanbase I have ever seen; you never gave the bloke a chance. Too quote the American blog:

Way unworthy of Bob bradley. I will now enjoy seeing them sinking to the depths of league 2 or below. Watching the Jack to a King movie as if it was a proud moment in their history to threaten to break a man’s legs made my stomach turn. What a disgusting group of thugs this club and their fan base is. Bob was stupid for taking this job in the first place. He shouldn’t have treated them with the respect he did; he should have called them out for the scum and thugs that they are. And for those who say he doesn’t know tactics you are efffing idiots. He was the guy who took out Spain with tactics. Tactics that the Swiss coach then copied per his own admission to prevent Spain from advancing out of the group in the World Cup. I hope Arena hires him as his assistant and we will watch the USA kick the World’s ass, despite all the bribed Lorrionda type FIFA officials they will give us on the way there. As Weezer said we got the skills to pay the bills and you Nazi millennials who joined the Outlaws with JK because it was hip and you can follow a band director’s barked instructions while totally wasted, you can step aside. That is not how to make a Dos a cero legacy (which your Klinzi Nazi destroyed due to his ego); it happens naturally (translation for you millennial fake fans = organic). Swansea, good riddance, every decent American soccer fan, yes "soccer" and yes "fan", now that we don't have to pander to your pansy sensibilities good riddance. Enjoy your relegation or enjoy your ugly direct Allardyce football which you wouldn't allow Bradley the luxury. You suck

[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 12:07]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:19 - Dec 30 with 1738 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:03 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

And there's me thinking that our Danish former chums were precious.

Bacon makes everything nicer tho. The Danish have some cracking bacon.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:20 - Dec 30 with 1746 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:52 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

It's only a matter of time before he brings up WWII.

Probably about two years after you mentioned it.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 1732 viewsDafyddHuw

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:20 - Dec 30 by exiledclaseboy

Very good.

One smirked.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 15:21]
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 1737 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 1736 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think I've stumbled onto Reddit by mistake.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:22 - Dec 30 with 1736 viewsbarry_island

Can we keep this one and prod him occasionally if things get quiet?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:28 - Dec 30 with 1707 viewsharryhpalmer

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 13:58 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Okay, give me the examples of Amreicna corruption over Arabic slavery, subjucatin of women and gays, and the lack of courrpttion to do business in Rudssain and the Aribic couantures compared to the Us. Who exposed the well know corruption in in FIFA? Hum was it qatar and and Russia or the USA who frankly as as a nation doesn't dive a piece of feces about your soccer football

An American falling for the stereotype of glossing over history is a bit of a surprise.

The FIFA corruption was pursued by the FBI yes. But where was that corruption uncovered?

In New York. In fact in Trump Tower, where the American football administrator Chuck Blazer had two office. One for himself. One for his cats!

And who have the FBI arrested? Russians? Qatarians?

No. Mostly South and Central Americans. In case you can't remember:
Alfredo Hawit - Fifa vice-president and Concacaf president
Ariel Alvarado - Fifa disciplinary committee member and former Panamanian football chief
Rafael Callejas - former president of Honduras - and its football association
Brayan Jimenez - Guatemala FA chief and member of the Fifa committee for fair play and social responsibility.
Rafael Salguero - Former Fifa executive committee member and Guatemala football chief
Hector Trujillo - general secretary of Guatemala FA
Reynaldo Vasquez - former El Salvador FA president
Juan Angel Napout - Fifa vice-president and Conmebol president
Manuel Burga - Fifa development committee member and former Peru FA president
Carlos Chavez - Conmebol treasurer
Luis Chiriboga - Ecuador football president
Marco Polo del Nero - Brazil football president
Eduardo Deluca - former Conmebol general secretary
Jose Luis Meiszner - Conmebol general secretary
Romer Osuna - Bolivian Fifa audit and compliance committee member
Ricardo Teixeira - former Brazil FA chief

Also bear in mind in the sacking of Bob Bradley, who actually has the voting rights to sack him.

It's not the Welsh born Trust who have just 21% voting rights.

Yep, it's your fellow countrymen who decided to pull the plug. So are they xenophobic too? Or are they like a lot of ruthless businessmen, not afraid to protect their investment, regardless of the personal cost to the individuals involved.

And I know this, as I have worked for a multi-national, American owned company and seen this first hand. This is where lorries turn up overnight with cardboard boxes. Employees come to work. Get called into an office, and told there is a box for them to pack their stuff and leave the building in an hour, with 2 weeks payoff.

No notice. No consultation. No goodbyes or handovers of your work to work colleagues. You are redundant so just feck off.

Meanwhile in offices in London, Germany, France, there was engagement with the employees on the situation. a decent pay off and notice period to help those people leaving and the ones left behind, picking up the pieces.

So don't come on here preaching mate. you have nothing to teach us about how to treat people.

Oh, and let's not forget, Black People Matter! Think on that, and maybe watch a bit more of The Daily Show or John Oliver Tonight, and get an education.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:44 - Dec 30 with 1655 viewsmonmouth

Chuck Blazer the committee man. Snigger.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:49 - Dec 30 with 1626 viewsbarry_island

Wasn't John Wayne "The Quiet American"?

I suppose that puts everything into perspective.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 15:53 - Dec 30 with 1600 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - any links to this world=beating blog that you quoted?
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 16:06 - Dec 30 with 1551 viewsDafyddHuw

At what level is Bob's coaching ability -

douchbag or turd sandwich?

I'd start a poll but I can't be arsed (sorry, assed)
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 1526 viewsharryhpalmer

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:57 - Dec 30 by londonlisa2001

Lol - I'm not remotely bothered - just pointing out the irony of his post.

I think the reactions are hilarious if I'm honest. Almost as hilarious as your threads saying Bradley wasn't a bad manager...

Hope you're having a good Christmas Chris. May we all have a happy and healthy New Year !

He's just jealous as he got knocked out of the POTY comp in the semis, and you are running away with the Final

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 16:21 - Dec 30 with 1514 viewssbwng

Well played, sir

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 1494 viewshammy

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:09 - Dec 30 by Clinton

The allegation of xenophobia is entirely unfounded. Swans fans have taken players and managers from Spain, Denmark, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Equador, Germany, etc. even England to their hearts.
Bradleys sacking was based on his record and ability. His nationality was irrelevant in this respect.

Yep, but no Americans currently ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:00 - Dec 30 with 1403 viewsAtticus

Sorry dude but Trump does business all over the world he is no xenophobe; that is your biased media telling you to be a sheep which i know you love so much in Wales; its easy to do. His two best wives have been foreign born naturalized US citizens. You may think him an idiot but you have zero proof he is a xenophobe. all one has to do is read the the posts on this site to see the xenophobia. I've been on every fan site any American player has ever played for - Watford, Leeds, Fulham, Rangers, Everton, ManU, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham, Birmingham, Liverpool Chelsea, and lower down teams and I have never even whiffed the massive xenophobic anti-American sentiment I read on this site. You must be so proud. I wanted to buy Swansea gear but couldnt because of the total ignorant closed minded xenophobic vitriol I read on this site. Always admired Swansea when when they make it to the premiership but now that I've seen your true colors I regret my admiration. I have to think no one of any quality, unless desperate, will touch this club with a 30 m pole after what you and your "supporters" have done. Good riddance you epic haters. I will relish every loss you are doomed to to endure. Hate begets hate.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:09 - Dec 30 with 1378 viewsBarrySwan

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:04 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Is this you? You massive bell end

Doesn't this balanced well informed individual realise that it was a couple of Americans who sacked Brad Bobley?
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:09 - Dec 30 with 1378 viewssbwng

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:00 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Sorry dude but Trump does business all over the world he is no xenophobe; that is your biased media telling you to be a sheep which i know you love so much in Wales; its easy to do. His two best wives have been foreign born naturalized US citizens. You may think him an idiot but you have zero proof he is a xenophobe. all one has to do is read the the posts on this site to see the xenophobia. I've been on every fan site any American player has ever played for - Watford, Leeds, Fulham, Rangers, Everton, ManU, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham, Birmingham, Liverpool Chelsea, and lower down teams and I have never even whiffed the massive xenophobic anti-American sentiment I read on this site. You must be so proud. I wanted to buy Swansea gear but couldnt because of the total ignorant closed minded xenophobic vitriol I read on this site. Always admired Swansea when when they make it to the premiership but now that I've seen your true colors I regret my admiration. I have to think no one of any quality, unless desperate, will touch this club with a 30 m pole after what you and your "supporters" have done. Good riddance you epic haters. I will relish every loss you are doomed to to endure. Hate begets hate.

Trump is a tangerine faced, pube haired spunk trumpet, racist, sexist and xenophobe.

Go USA

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:13 - Dec 30 with 1352 viewsbarry_island

We can only hope Atticus doesn't own a gun.

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:14 - Dec 30 with 1344 viewsBarrySwan

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:33 - Dec 30 by perchrockjack

MLS..?

Merely pointing out football is nowhere in the America psyche, apart from some colleges.

America has never changed

Baseball, the most tedious of all games

Basketball ? Jesus, only they could market such a staccato stupor

Ice Hockey.. 4 X 15 minutes of action broken up by commercials .,as are the aforementioned pastimes.

Games stop midway for tv commercials

Anyway

Sorry to be pedantic whilst you're on a roll but Ice Hockey has 3 X 20 minute periods of action / fights broken up by commercials, not 4 X 15 minutes of action.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:14 - Dec 30 with 1343 viewssbwng

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:13 - Dec 30 by barry_island

We can only hope Atticus doesn't own a gun.

Its in the constitution, mun

Goulet

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:15 - Dec 30 with 1309 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:00 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Mate, no-one here is going to get their knickers in a twist over sheep jokes. But deranged rants about your Bob being a victim of xenophobia aren't really the best place for them.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:17 - Dec 30 with 1302 viewsAtticus

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 14:09 - Dec 30 by blueytheblue

1) It's "arse" not "ass". No Americanisms here please.

2) No, Muricans just pelted Santa Claus with icy snowballs, I do believe? Bless those Iggles fans.

3) WTF does "forerver" mean?

4) Muricans have invested zero anyway. do keep up at the back.

5) Ah yes, Freddie Adu who Muricans championed as an Murican Superstar despite not really being Murican- who bombed out at adult level. Almost as if he'd had a fake passport and was an adult playing against kids...

6) Please don't mix single and double quotes in the same word - one or the other please.

1) It's "arse" not "ass". No Americanisms here pleas
xenophobia at its finest. Go to an American soccer blog and find any one who will call you out for saying pitch, or touchline ,or clean sheet (are your sheets really clean? havent you progressed beyond goals for and against or is that why no country on the great Isle can progress in the WC ?) or loo or lorry, No you don't see that in the US blogs because we are the least xenophobic of any nation on earth . Thats how we got where we are. Believer your state run BBC as much as you like
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:19 - Dec 30 with 1280 viewsJackfath

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:17 - Dec 30 by Atticus

xenophobia at its finest. Go to an American soccer blog and find any one who will call you out for saying pitch, or touchline ,or clean sheet (are your sheets really clean? havent you progressed beyond goals for and against or is that why no country on the great Isle can progress in the WC ?) or loo or lorry, No you don't see that in the US blogs because we are the least xenophobic of any nation on earth . Thats how we got where we are. Believer your state run BBC as much as you like

Yes indeed my friend. Your leader, Mr Trump is a fine example for you all to follow on the xenophobia front.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:22 - Dec 30 with 1270 viewsCorktastic

Wind up from them up the road.
Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:22 - Dec 30 with 1266 viewsjack247

Swansea is a disgusting futbol side on 17:17 - Dec 30 by Atticus

Go to American soccer blog and they will all tell you Bob is an excellent manager who Swansea were lucky to have.

It's a fcking asylum mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024