Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President Trump 03:15 - Nov 9 with 24033 viewsTummer_from_Texas

THIS could actually happen. Florida is his. Ohio too.

If he takes Michigan, it could be all over for HRC.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 23:14 - Nov 11 with 1373 viewsDr_Winston

President Trump on 21:39 - Nov 11 by Humpty

An exact example of what Winston just said above.

That works both ways mind.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

President Trump on 23:19 - Nov 11 with 1369 viewsHumpty

President Trump on 23:14 - Nov 11 by Dr_Winston

That works both ways mind.

Totally agree.

When I come out with shit as mental as Fans Dad does, give me a shout.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 23:27]
President Trump on 23:54 - Nov 11 with 1343 viewsDJack

President Trump on 19:32 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

One thing the Brexit and presidential campaigns have proved is thaf it's possible to win an election now by just making up the most outlandish gubbins that you know people want to hear without ever having any intention of delivering any of it.

The world is broken.

You've covered the point missed by so many. We(society) get fed a load of bull and we just accept it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

President Trump on 00:06 - Nov 12 with 1338 viewsHighjack

One thing the Brexit and presidential campaigns have proved is thaf it's possible to win an election now by just making up the most outlandish gubbins that you know people want to hear without ever having any intention of delivering any of it.

The world is broken.

Think you'll find politicians started doing this centuries ago!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

President Trump on 01:01 - Nov 12 with 1316 viewsLoyal

Don't forget Tummer old bean , you said it wouldn't happen.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

President Trump on 01:19 - Nov 12 with 1310 viewsHumpty

President Trump on 13:40 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yep. Again, I didn't support Trump, but I also couldn't bring myself to support the hypocrites on the other side either. And I have to admit that a large part of me has been laughing my ass off for two days now with my girlfriend (a full-blown Trump lover).

Stronger Together, my ass. They should have added "But Only If We Win" to that slogan.

This tweet from Sara Lizzy sums up perfectly why Trump did so much better in the election than he did in the polls:
[Post edited 10 Nov 2016 13:42]

Christ Tummer, what's more important?

Some people protesting that they don't like how the vote went?

Or an actual presidential candidate publicly saying "I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, if I win."

How American is that Tum? If I lose it's because I've been cheated and I will not accept it, If I win I will? And everyone cheers?

Talk about f*cking whiny?

Which one strikes you as more important? Or worrying?
President Trump on 05:08 - Nov 12 with 1283 viewsLohengrin

President Trump on 23:19 - Nov 11 by Humpty

Totally agree.

When I come out with shit as mental as Fans Dad does, give me a shout.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 23:27]

You seemed to find the Shadow Home Secretary speaking at an IRA event unexceptional a few days ago, Hump. That doesn't exactly bespeak cerebral equilibrium.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 9:34]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

President Trump on 07:04 - Nov 12 with 1266 viewsDr_Winston

President Trump on 05:08 - Nov 12 by Lohengrin

You seemed to find the Shadow Home Secretary speaking at an IRA event unexceptional a few days ago, Hump. That doesn't exactly bespeak cerebral equilibrium.

Man's got a point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

President Trump on 08:35 - Nov 12 with 1250 viewsGowerjack

President Trump on 18:05 - Nov 11 by dailew

Funny as. Well worth checking out his other stuff as well.

Funny, wise & true.

Another example is the frankly unelectable Corbyn being Labour leader.

God help us when Generation Snowflake get involved.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

President Trump on 08:37 - Nov 12 with 1250 viewsGowerjack

President Trump on 19:27 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

I wonder if Trump is absolutely bricking it now. He would surely never have expected to actually win and seemed to treat the whole thing as a bit of a lark. Now he has the prospect of actually having to run the most powerful nation on earth with no prior experience at all and as a complete outsider with no idea how politics works. It'll be interesting to see his many of his outlandish campaign promises he's actually delivered by the end of his four years, if he lasts that long.

That wall between USA and Mexico? Not gonna happen. Stopping all Muslim immigration? Yeah, not gonna happen either. Locking Hilary up? Well, no.

It'll be a fun watch if nothing else.

Correct.

[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 8:40]

Plastic since 1974

President Trump on 08:41 - Nov 12 with 1247 viewsGowerjack

The world is broken.

Absolutely f uckin spot on.

And up arrowed for use of the word "gubbins" !

Plastic since 1974

President Trump on 09:58 - Nov 12 with 1222 viewsdailew

Saw a tweet that said something like 'Clinto spent 40 years preparing to be president but was beaten by someone who only took it up as a hobby last year".

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

President Trump on 09:58 - Nov 12 with 1222 viewsHighjack

President Trump on 01:19 - Nov 12 by Humpty

Christ Tummer, what's more important?

Some people protesting that they don't like how the vote went?

Or an actual presidential candidate publicly saying "I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, if I win."

How American is that Tum? If I lose it's because I've been cheated and I will not accept it, If I win I will? And everyone cheers?

Talk about f*cking whiny?

Which one strikes you as more important? Or worrying?

It's far more important and more worrying that there are large numbers of absolute scum that are currently smashing up cities and destroying people's property and businesses because they lack the intellectual maturity and testicular fortitude to accept a democratic result.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

President Trump on 10:46 - Nov 12 with 1201 viewsjacabertawe

Trumpton likes torture:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/11/national-security-shift-us-polic

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

President Trump on 10:56 - Nov 12 with 1199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 18:05 - Nov 11 by dailew

Funny as. Well worth checking out his other stuff as well.

Just came across this on facebook. 100% spot on, the DMC cut their own throats by nobbling the man that SHOULD have been elected president, Larry Sanders.

When all the deciet was made public it pushed Trump's chances up from 10% to 30%, the FBI gave him that little extra boost he needed.

Very similar reactions to the Brexit result here to what's happening over there now though. People being branded stupid and racist by idiot liberals who follow-through press narrative - their first reaction is to try to overturn democracy! It's what bad losers do though I suppose.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

President Trump on 11:06 - Nov 12 with 1197 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 21:39 - Nov 11 by Jack_Meoff

Democracy is a f*cking myth. That latest freak show should've woken up anyone who thought otherwise. What a sham. Do people really think big business and international finance leave anything to chance? Ever?

Edit - didn't mean to quote
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 21:50]

They do though - Not even Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan's money and influence could prevent the brexit vote. Much the same in the US this week, Hillary Clinton had been prostituting for the big financial institutions just like most of the President's of the past , especially Bush 1&2.

Globalism has been struck two hefty blows and is beginning to wobble woozily around the boxing ring . I hope the next surprise floors them completely.

President Trump on 11:26 - Nov 12 with 1188 viewsGowerjack

President Trump on 11:06 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

They do though - Not even Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan's money and influence could prevent the brexit vote. Much the same in the US this week, Hillary Clinton had been prostituting for the big financial institutions just like most of the President's of the past , especially Bush 1&2.

Globalism has been struck two hefty blows and is beginning to wobble woozily around the boxing ring . I hope the next surprise floors them completely.

Brynnie

Possibly a dull question

But what exactly is globalisation?

Plastic since 1974

President Trump on 11:30 - Nov 12 with 1179 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 23:54 - Nov 11 by DJack

You've covered the point missed by so many. We(society) get fed a load of bull and we just accept it.

I think you'll find that works both ways, too.

President Trump on 11:32 - Nov 12 with 1176 viewsHighjack

President Trump on 11:26 - Nov 12 by Gowerjack

Brynnie

Possibly a dull question

Business, political organisations and individuals having huge power, money and influence globally to the point where they can literally dangle elected politicians around like puppets to further their interests commercially.

President Trump on 11:42 - Nov 12 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 11:26 - Nov 12 by Gowerjack

Brynnie

Possibly a dull question

It's basically when corporations become more powerful than governments of sovereign states (and therefore their electorates) and set the agenda for world politics, including declaring war on states which have resources they'd like to exploit. See Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc etc. Now it's Syria's turn mate.

In short I know but I don't have a degree in economics (or the intellect to study for one).

I'm sure the intelligentsia will be along to correct me soon enough

President Trump on 11:43 - Nov 12 with 1169 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 11:32 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Business, political organisations and individuals having huge power, money and influence globally to the point where they can literally dangle elected politicians around like puppets to further their interests commercially.

Like this man says. (Thanks for being more concise than I was).
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 11:44]

President Trump on 11:45 - Nov 12 with 1164 viewsDarran

President Trump on 05:08 - Nov 12 by Lohengrin

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

President Trump on 11:51 - Nov 12 with 1157 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 11:45 - Nov 12 by Darran

What have I told you about hijacking more intelligent peoples' put downs in order to make yourself appear less dull and more relevant???

Away with you to the gnoll. Go on.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 11:52]

President Trump on 11:58 - Nov 12 with 1149 viewsDarran

I think I might have said before but I f*cking detest pretend lefties.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

President Trump on 12:03 - Nov 12 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 11:58 - Nov 12 by Darran

I think I might have said before but I f*cking detest pretend lefties.

Well it was a bit sh*t . But at least it was all your own work

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024