Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw wants Giggs as new manager 22:40 - Sep 21 with 20431 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/21/swansea-target-ryan-giggs-to-repl

aside from lock up your wives...

Guidolin 'dead man walking'

Guidolin watched the Tour de France instead of attending training sessions in the States on pre-season tour...

all good stuff
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 22:41]

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 10:04 - Sep 23 with 1534 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 09:59 - Sep 23 by max936

Well. you wouldn't expect anything different would you the mans a c@@t simple as that.

Look at the managers he played under ,Angel will get us playing again ,plenty of passion from him as well .

As long as he's doesn't do a monk and think he's ferguson .

By the way Giggs has previous experience .

We'll beat city tomorrow any way 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 10:16 - Sep 23 with 1514 viewsDr_Winston

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 09:12 - Sep 23 by WarwickHunt

Now isn't the time to appoint a rookie. If Jenkins hasn't learned from past experience he really needs to fûck off immediately before he completely ruins us.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw wants Giggs as new manager (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 23 with 1487 viewsLandore_Jack

Ryan Giggs told talkSPORT’s Jim White: “There has been no approach from Swansea City but, in any case, there is a manager in place at the club.

“I’m happy with life outside of the game right now and enjoying media work.

“At some stage, further down the line, it’s no secret I’d like to get back into football as a coach — but that’s for later, not now.”

http://talksport.com/football/ryan-giggs-exclusive-manchester-united-legend-says
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 10:35]

#backtojack

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 11:01 - Sep 23 with 1452 viewsGlyn1

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 22:45 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

no smoke without fire though, i think he'll be gone in October if we don't pick up at least a point.

So if we are beaten by the best team in the division, he gets sacked?

"Kaplan and Levien, who completed their £100million takeover in June are keen for stability and are reluctant to make a change so early in the season." If that's true, then well done to the Americans.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 11:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huw wants Giggs as new manager (n/t) on 11:38 - Sep 23 with 1389 viewsLeonisGod

Huw wants Giggs as new manager (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 23 by Landore_Jack

Ryan Giggs told talkSPORT’s Jim White: “There has been no approach from Swansea City but, in any case, there is a manager in place at the club.

“At some stage, further down the line, it’s no secret I’d like to get back into football as a coach — but that’s for later, not now.”

http://talksport.com/football/ryan-giggs-exclusive-manchester-united-legend-says

Says all about his drive to improve as a coach doesn't it? He'd rather pick up an easy pay cheque from the media.

Still a big 'no' from me.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager (n/t) on 12:12 - Sep 23 with 1332 viewssnork44

Huw wants Giggs as new manager (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 23 by Landore_Jack

Well as I said before Giggs should not be the manager, but at least he showed class by saying there is a manager already in place, which is more than can be said about Huw if the reports are true in the media and he had courted the former Man Utd winger. Good on the Americans for putting a brake on Huwbert's wildly inflated ego, the poor dab the dividend from the sale must have really screwed his mind and he probably thinks he is Roman Abramovich. Huw, you're small time businessman from Alltwen not a fecking Russian Oligarch !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 12:12 - Sep 23 with 1332 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 10:04 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Look at the managers he played under ,Angel will get us playing again ,plenty of passion from him as well .

Rangel?

Are. You. Fücking. Serious?
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 12:24 - Sep 23 with 1305 viewsGriffting

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 12:12 - Sep 23 by WarwickHunt

Rangel?

Are. You. Fücking. Serious?

As much as I think it's bonkers too, I do also think he will be our manager one day.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 13:04 - Sep 23 with 1235 viewsQuakerJack

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 12:24 - Sep 23 by Griffting

As much as I think it's bonkers too, I do also think he will be our manager one day.

I've been saying this since Monk was manager... Rangel is a manager of the future and I think that's why he's been given new contracts.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 13:49 - Sep 23 with 1135 viewsperchrockjack

Angel has a different Catalan interpretation.

Big no from me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 1110 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 12:24 - Sep 23 by Griffting

Not now though, FFS.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:13 - Sep 23 with 1103 viewsshandyjack

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 11:01 - Sep 23 by Glyn1

So if we are beaten by the best team in the division, he gets sacked?

"Kaplan and Levien, who completed their £100million takeover in June are keen for stability and are reluctant to make a change so early in the season." If that's true, then well done to the Americans.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 11:03]

where did i say that then, we have 4 games in October plus this one in September, so thats 5 games he's got, if he doesn't pick up a point he'll be gone.
Read it properly ffs
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 14:14]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:16 - Sep 23 with 1096 viewsmax936

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 10:04 - Sep 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Giggs has previous experience, what by being in temporary manager at utd with Fergie on speed dial, yeah ok Tommy.

As for Rangel becoming Manager on what basis is that based on? We might be a Premier League team but that's where it ends and there's plenty of proof to prove that, the problems at the club stem a lot deeper than the manager or the playing side, that much is obvious surely.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:32 - Sep 23 with 1067 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:16 - Sep 23 by max936

Giggs has previous experience, what by being in temporary manager at utd with Fergie on speed dial, yeah ok Tommy.

As for Rangel becoming Manager on what basis is that based on? We might be a Premier League team but that's where it ends and there's plenty of proof to prove that, the problems at the club stem a lot deeper than the manager or the playing side, that much is obvious surely.

He managed United then ?

Of course he did .

Rangel has much chance of being a future manager as anyone on any list .

Will he be our next manager

Of course he won't .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:37 - Sep 23 with 1051 viewsandypitt56

http://talksport.com/football/swansea-city-boss-francesco-guidolin-could-be-repl

I wonder if this is because he was at the cup game? think id prefer zola to giggs! saying that i hope FG stays.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:39 - Sep 23 with 1040 viewsshandyjack

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:37 - Sep 23 by andypitt56

http://talksport.com/football/swansea-city-boss-francesco-guidolin-could-be-repl

I wonder if this is because he was at the cup game? think id prefer zola to giggs! saying that i hope FG stays.

so you'd prefer a man who has failed in numerous jobs and proven he can't manage over someone who has yet to prove either way. Giggs is a risk but Zola is a certain failure

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:45 - Sep 23 with 1021 viewsandypitt56

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:39 - Sep 23 by shandyjack

so you'd prefer a man who has failed in numerous jobs and proven he can't manage over someone who has yet to prove either way. Giggs is a risk but Zola is a certain failure

No different to brenda before he came here. he failed in both his previous roles. At least he has some managerial experience
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:50 - Sep 23 with 1002 viewsLeonisGod

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:39 - Sep 23 by shandyjack

No certainties in this game unfortunately. Past experience is not necessarily a guide. Look at Giggs' buddy Keane - got Sunderland promoted in his first season, then went to Ipswich and nearly relegated them.

I don't think Zola's the best we could get though, for sure.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:58 - Sep 23 with 989 viewsandypitt56

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:50 - Sep 23 by LeonisGod

No certainties in this game unfortunately. Past experience is not necessarily a guide. Look at Giggs' buddy Keane - got Sunderland promoted in his first season, then went to Ipswich and nearly relegated them.

I don't think Zola's the best we could get though, for sure.

I dont disgree that there is better out there, I was just saying out of those two i would prefer zola to giggs. personally I think we need an authoritarian figure to kick them into shape.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:11 - Sep 23 with 967 viewsAngelRangelQS

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 14:45 - Sep 23 by andypitt56

No different to brenda before he came here. he failed in both his previous roles. At least he has some managerial experience

Rodgers did a great job at Watford.

Zola has failed everywhere he's been
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:22 - Sep 23 with 951 viewsjack247

This whole thing is just crass and embarrassing. As it was when we spent most of the summer flirting with Rodgers.

I don't think we should be giving up on Guidolin just yet, but I can see the reasoning and if we do...

Do it with a bit of class
Replace him with a proper manager, not an ego/publicity driven gamble.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:51 - Sep 23 with 903 viewsJackBaston

Am I being crazy thinking it'd be good to have Giggs should Guidolin keep struggling?

Massive reputation in the football community, Welsh, Played under the greatest Premier League manager, who he probably still has on speed dial. Would probably be open to our philosophy, knows Uniteds young players better than anyone so could maybe sneak us a bargain or two

I'm trying to think of many other managers that I'd be open to, but when people name managers like Zola as a good option it makes me cack my pants
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:52 - Sep 23 with 900 viewsmonmouth

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:22 - Sep 23 by jack247

This whole thing is just crass and embarrassing. As it was when we spent most of the summer flirting with Rodgers.

I don't think we should be giving up on Guidolin just yet, but I can see the reasoning and if we do...

Do it with a bit of class
Replace him with a proper manager, not an ego/publicity driven gamble.

We have no class.

How the hell is Guidolin meant to prepare a team for tomorrow with all this crap flying around. Shit or get off the pot Jenkins. Back him publicly or sack him, put your own neck onthe line, and stop allowing or assisting the hounding a decent man that YOU appointed just a few months ago with press driven speculation and leaks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 16:16 - Sep 23 with 864 viewsjack247

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:51 - Sep 23 by JackBaston

Am I being crazy thinking it'd be good to have Giggs should Guidolin keep struggling?

Massive reputation in the football community, Welsh, Played under the greatest Premier League manager, who he probably still has on speed dial. Would probably be open to our philosophy, knows Uniteds young players better than anyone so could maybe sneak us a bargain or two

I'm trying to think of many other managers that I'd be open to, but when people name managers like Zola as a good option it makes me cack my pants

I think it would be crazy. It may well work, but it would be a huge gamble.

Being Welsh is irrelevant.
So is our philosophy. Aside from Siggy, the only players we have suited to it were here 5 years ago.
He has no experience of being the main man, aside from that sideshow at the end of the season a few years ago.
Reputation is pretty irrelevant too. Would we want players who would only come here because they used to have posters of the manager on their wall?

On the plus side, yes he would probably get a lot of support from Ferguron and has at least served his apprenticeship under LVG.

The only positive is that it at least implies we are going to take the transfer market seriously from now on. Can't see him risking his reputation on a first job unless we were looking at strengthening and giving him some input.

I'd far rather they just gave Guidolin some money to buy whichever players he wanted though.
Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 16:17 - Sep 23 with 858 viewsjack247

Huw wants Giggs as new manager on 15:52 - Sep 23 by monmouth

We have no class.

How the hell is Guidolin meant to prepare a team for tomorrow with all this crap flying around. Shit or get off the pot Jenkins. Back him publicly or sack him, put your own neck onthe line, and stop allowing or assisting the hounding a decent man that YOU appointed just a few months ago with press driven speculation and leaks.

Couldn't agree more Mon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024