Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Major Fans Furore 22:57 - Mar 7 with 3105 viewsQPRDave

On twitta this evening, the reason?.....Paul Konch's son pictured in a Chelsea shirt

Best response I've seen...

Paul Gibbons ‏@superhoops10 4 hrs4 hours ago
Couldn't care less what kit koncheskys kid wears. It's konchesky wearing a Rangers kit I object to
Major Fans Furore on 23:06 - Mar 7 with 3069 viewsTacticalR

According to Wiki Konchesky 'is a lifelong supporter of West Ham United'.

He was in Senrab with John Terry and Zamora.

Air hostess clique

Major Fans Furore on 23:15 - Mar 7 with 3033 viewsHollowayRanger

agree kid can support who he likes

but unless we are signing konch for next season then we should be looking to play our OWN players

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Major Fans Furore on 00:49 - Mar 8 with 2897 viewsJigsore

his kid is probably more mature than anyone making a row over this

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Major Fans Furore on 01:09 - Mar 8 with 2877 viewstimcocking

I'm trying to think is there anything I care about less than another team's player's child wearing a Chelsea shirt...not much comes to mind. Celebrity come dancing perhaps.
Major Fans Furore on 01:42 - Mar 8 with 2861 viewsessextaxiboy

Prob the same people who sing "we're fckin sh&t " .. pathetic .
Major Fans Furore on 07:50 - Mar 8 with 2672 viewsElHoop

Perhaps he'd been naughty.
Major Fans Furore on 07:57 - Mar 8 with 2650 viewsjamois

Major Fans Furore on 07:50 - Mar 8 by ElHoop

Perhaps he'd been naughty.

Exactly. Naughty step, put on that chelsea shirt and learn your lesson son.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Major Fans Furore on 09:01 - Mar 8 with 2543 viewsA40Bosh

Major Fans Furore on 07:57 - Mar 8 by jamois

Exactly. Naughty step, put on that chelsea shirt and learn your lesson son.

I'm all for correcting bad behaviour in children, but doing that goes way beyond any naughty step comparison. In fact that is an absolute child protection offence.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Major Fans Furore on 10:32 - Mar 8 with 2393 viewsDougal_RBlock

Anyone who has posted or has sent abuse to Konchesky over his Son wearing a Chelsea kit needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Do they expect every player we sign to be a die-hard QPR fan??? FFS!

Some of the stuff that has been written is just wrong.

Idiots the lot of them!
Major Fans Furore on 11:22 - Mar 8 with 2287 viewsDaBurgh

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain

Replace 'open it' with 'tweet it'
Major Fans Furore on 11:27 - Mar 8 with 2275 viewsBoston

Well, considering the way of the modern world, he's probably relieved it's a disagreeable football shirt and not a dress.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Major Fans Furore on 12:06 - Mar 8 with 2201 viewsDWQPR

What bothers me more and offends me more is seeing that useless knut Konchesky in a QPR shirt.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Major Fans Furore on 12:07 - Mar 8 with 2198 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'd be surprised if Fiona Bruce isn't opening with this on the news tonight and I am utterly disheartened by the somewhat slack response of many Rfosi to this matter.

Make no bones, this issue has the potential to put Trump, EU, refugees, Zika and Syria off the front pages for many months to come.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Major Fans Furore on 12:32 - Mar 8 with 2129 viewsElHoop

Major Fans Furore on 09:01 - Mar 8 by A40Bosh

I'm all for correcting bad behaviour in children, but doing that goes way beyond any naughty step comparison. In fact that is an absolute child protection offence.

Come on man, the modern equivalent of a clip round the ear can't cause him lasting damage. Whatever he did, if it were me I'd never f*cking well do it again, that's a certainty.
Major Fans Furore on 12:40 - Mar 8 with 2100 viewsA40Bosh

Major Fans Furore on 12:32 - Mar 8 by ElHoop

Come on man, the modern equivalent of a clip round the ear can't cause him lasting damage. Whatever he did, if it were me I'd never f*cking well do it again, that's a certainty.

Sorry mate, if you think that putting a Chelsea shirt on one of your off spring is the equivalent of a clip round the ear then you got issues. If I had put a Chelsea shirt on one of my offspring I would fully expect to have social services banging on the door wihtin minutes and furthermore would expect a custodial sentence forthwith.

That said, this Konch thing takes me back a couple of years to when we had a certain Brazilian goalkeeper at the club who was lambasted for dressing himself and his entire family in full Chelsea garb when attending Krusty The Clowns birthday party

People were banging on about his cardinal sins for days. Some of our "supporters" really do have to get a life.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Major Fans Furore on 13:12 - Mar 8 with 2021 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Let's not forget Paul Konchesky is John Terry's brother in law.
Major Fans Furore on 14:25 - Mar 8 with 1925 viewsBoston

No word of a lie....I was ordering some custom sized windows yesterday and the salesman's name was Sam Sung.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Major Fans Furore on 15:00 - Mar 8 with 1870 viewsJuzzie

Major Fans Furore on 10:32 - Mar 8 by Dougal_RBlock

Anyone who has posted or has sent abuse to Konchesky over his Son wearing a Chelsea kit needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Do they expect every player we sign to be a die-hard QPR fan??? FFS!

Some of the stuff that has been written is just wrong.

Idiots the lot of them!

Social media has turned people into brain dead munters who will mock-outrage at anything they can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024