Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 20:03 - Feb 9 with 9346 viewsqprphil

Our next game, and its about time we gave them a good hiding. One of my hate teams. so looking for at least a 3-0 win.
Fulham on 15:40 - Feb 10 with 2213 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think I need to say any more on that matter.
Fulham on 17:22 - Feb 10 with 2116 viewsHarbour

really hope we get the win its well overdue....think they league position is false they have some threat up front mcormack and dembele and will be a tight game..2-1 rangers...fingers x
Fulham on 18:45 - Feb 10 with 2061 viewsthemodfather

any win for qpr....after that, what happens, happens.
Fulham on 20:23 - Feb 10 with 1999 viewsBlackCrowe

Not bothered about Fulham tbh though get mildly amused that they bore on about us, bitter hoops etc, so i guess that makes me want us to beat them just that little bit more. It'll be a draw though i expect.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fulham on 10:02 - Feb 11 with 1891 viewsJuzzie

Fulham on 20:23 - Feb 10 by BlackCrowe

Not bothered about Fulham tbh though get mildly amused that they bore on about us, bitter hoops etc, so i guess that makes me want us to beat them just that little bit more. It'll be a draw though i expect.

The things that makes me laugh about the whole 'bitter' episode is that we've long moved on yet they are the ones still going on about it. And they call us bitter! lol!
Fulham on 10:29 - Feb 11 with 1877 viewssimmo

1-1. Although saying that I wouldn't be surprised if we get shit on 5-0. Fulham, live, early kick off - when has that ever gone well?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fulham on 10:36 - Feb 11 with 1867 viewsGetMeRangers

Fulham on 10:02 - Feb 11 by Juzzie

The things that makes me laugh about the whole 'bitter' episode is that we've long moved on yet they are the ones still going on about it. And they call us bitter! lol!

Something akin to Australians whinging about 'Whinging Poms'
Fulham on 12:20 - Feb 11 with 1808 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham on 10:29 - Feb 11 by simmo

1-1. Although saying that I wouldn't be surprised if we get shit on 5-0. Fulham, live, early kick off - when has that ever gone well?

500/1 - the 0-5 that is,not the 1-1!
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on 14:39 - Feb 11 with 1726 viewsJonDoeman

Thought he was one of their good players ? Odd .

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham on 15:57 - Feb 11 with 1672 viewsJuzzie

Fulham on 14:39 - Feb 11 by JonDoeman

Thought he was one of their good players ? Odd .

Well, Fulham aren't going to make the Play Off's and Ipswich could so makes sense for both clubs. Depending on the deal it shaves £xxxxx off the weekly wage bill for Fulham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024