Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread 20:27 - Jan 23 with 50436 viewsPhil_S

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:22 - Jan 24 with 2090 viewsAl_Bundy

I think Montero would have a field day against this defence to be honest. So square and hesitant .. hopefully we'll take the game to them again second half. Routs needs to get in the game more.

*****NOTE - PLEASE CONCENTRATE FULLY FROM THE 46 MINUTE ONWARDS PLEASE**
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 24 with 2069 viewslovejuicejack

Excellent movement off the ball, would still like to see us play quicker. If we can sort the defense out we will stay up fact!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:23 - Jan 24 with 2067 viewsEasternJack

Great half - This is where we normally don't respond to tactical changes from the opposition. Let's see what sort of chops Guidolin has.

For me, Ash needs a kick up the arse - needs to make those interceptions. Routledge needs to get more into the game - either that or swap him with Barrow or (dare I say it) Montero.

And Ki - purely as I have nervous gitters every time he gets near the ball :) - fair play he's been effective so far today.

We are lacking a creative midfielder (Siggy is not deep enough)... One of those and a striker would do me next week.

Come on you Swans!

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 24 with 2049 viewsmax936

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 24 by Al_Bundy

Good to see Taylor getting forward more and looking to beat a man. leon just needs to be aware what's going on around him when he's on the ball, been caught out a few times now. Cork needs to make his passes count and reach their target. Great pressing game by us keeping Everton in their own half a fair bit.

Ki should be the one getting stick shocking again, the goal came from Ki giving the ball away, need another midfielder to come in to give him some time out, Cork and Britton are working hard along with Siggy, Ayew simply awesome first half again, hope he can keep it up, think there's more goals in this though, we need to keep possession well and press when we haven't got the ball, Excellent first half from us,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 24 with 2038 viewsIslander

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

Ridiculous amount of negativity in here for the first 5 minutes of the match. Cheer up you daft bstards and give the team a chance to start playing before slating everyone.

Couldnt agree more - just take a look at the # Negative posts vs Positive - even when we score ffs!!!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:25 - Jan 24 with 2028 viewstherealme

Routledge offering the square root of fck all

We're being helped massively by Everton's insistence on pissing about at the back

I hope Frank has them working on defending corners until their legs fall off

What a massive chance this is with them only 1 sub left

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 with 2001 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 24 by max936

Ki should be the one getting stick shocking again, the goal came from Ki giving the ball away, need another midfielder to come in to give him some time out, Cork and Britton are working hard along with Siggy, Ayew simply awesome first half again, hope he can keep it up, think there's more goals in this though, we need to keep possession well and press when we haven't got the ball, Excellent first half from us,

I'm not Ki biggest fan but he's been good today linking up our midfield that's so dominant!
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 with 1995 viewsmonmouth

Right. Win or lose today, there is a very good team in there that will flower nicely if it can get some breathing space to relax. No way should we be scrabbling around the bottom.

Strange things can happen and we still might get canned but we have everything we need to survive out there on the pitch. A cutting edge addition would be lovely, but it should only decide by how many places we avoid the drop.

Especially with Ashley 'invisible hands' Williams.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 with 1990 viewsEdmundo

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:20 - Jan 24 by DanGom1

Brilliant!

I'd be tempted to take off Routs for Barrow and have Barrow run at Stones at every opportunity as he is having a mare! £50 Million!!??

Not only Stones but the whole Everton defence......going forward other than the poxy deflection and shot hitting the post......this doesn't look like a dominant home performance.

If we can come out with same fight and make a couple if changes to add some more threat, we may well hold on for something here......can't wait👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1952 viewsJackfath

Huge 45 coming up, we need another goal.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1949 viewscrackerjack

Need to concentrate right from kick-off 2nd half

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1947 viewsphact0rri

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:25 - Jan 24 by therealme

We're being helped massively by Everton's insistence on pissing about at the back

I agree with all of this. I think that filling the midfield and really pressing is helping us a lot, but I wish we were tracking back better, as when everton break its like we've got some fellas holding the doors open for them.

But the start looks promising. We were pressing and moving the ball quick since we warmed into the game. COYS

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1943 viewsawayjack

Souness what a prick. Everton been unlucky! Just can't accept we played them off the park, doesn't fit his pre- match bullshit.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1931 viewsWxmJax

In fairness Everton have been crap, more of the same second half will do and lets put some people on the line for corners please.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Jan 24 with 1906 viewsdameedna

Rangel on a yellow is going to be a big problem
Might need to reshuffle that
Quality role given to Ayew he looks as good as it gets
Unfortunately they have Berkeley let's hope we can keep him quiet and knick in another

Taylor best half he gas ever had all he needs now is a goal
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Jan 24 with 1894 viewsMorganator100

Routs s worked hard off the ball and his runs into space.

My main worry today has been Ash, has looked all over the shop but then again so has Stones for Everton. My Everton mate has tweeted me, he is at the game, and said there's a hell of a strong wind there and making it hard for defenders when ball is in the air.

He is also one of the Blues fans that believes that Martinez days might be coming to an end at the club, that they are always wide open in defence.

Can't believe the abuse Stones is getting off the Sky pundits especially Souness (he is one person I can't stand on the panel).
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Jan 24 with 1892 viewsJackanapes

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Right. Win or lose today, there is a very good team in there that will flower nicely if it can get some breathing space to relax. No way should we be scrabbling around the bottom.

Strange things can happen and we still might get canned but we have everything we need to survive out there on the pitch. A cutting edge addition would be lovely, but it should only decide by how many places we avoid the drop.

Sunderland forum rates our team better than we do.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/haway-the-toffees.1190913/page-6

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 1849 viewsjasper_T

I hope Guidolin's looking for a set piece coach.

Give me the job and I'll easily cut out a dozen goals conceded a season.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 1837 viewsicecoldjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:25 - Jan 24 by therealme

Disagree about routs.

The guy has a football brain and it shows in how he is separating the defenders when we don't have the ball.

We need smart players, Montero would be static and offering nothing unless the ball is into his feet, a dream for a defender when playing against a guy that doesn't move off the ball, which routs does himself.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 1822 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki still too negative compared to the rest for my liking.
Taylor is playing really good football down that wing.
Let's hope they can keep up the pressure second half and not go all defensive.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 1805 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 by monmouth

We saw this at Man City.

Have we learned our lessons and able to stay switched on with no mistakes for the rest of the game? There have been a few mistakes made so far, but Everton are shocking at the back so we stand a chance.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 24 with 1783 viewsJackanapes

Cautionary tale. We were 2-1 up against Sunderland. I hopeto fk we dont concede within seconds.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 24 with 1759 viewsjackonicko

Return of the high press. Taylor positive forwards. Ayew back in his better place away from the central point.

Top stuff. Now let's keep it tight for the first 15 mins of the second half.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:32 - Jan 24 with 1684 viewsblaine_scfc

Everton have been absolutely awful, Martinez will need a reaction second half or he'll be out of a job.

I wasn't expecting anything from this game but they are here for the taking big time. Two subs already used, one eye on the Man City game, a left footed right back who looks all at sea. Montero or Barrow would love this. I honestly can't see us keeping it tight at the back, we need another goal.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:32 - Jan 24 with 1676 viewskarnataka

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 24 by jackonicko

Return of the high press. Taylor positive forwards. Ayew back in his better place away from the central point.

Top stuff. Now let's keep it tight for the first 15 mins of the second half.

Or better still, get another goal in the first 15 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024