Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 09:57 - Jan 8 with 9335 viewsAnotherJohn

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2016/01/08/568eed4122601dd4058

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/01/07/mas_futbol/1452202960_157851.html
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 04:51 - Jan 9 with 1785 viewsHumpty

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:34 - Jan 8 by monmouth

Probably the biggest talent and the biggest w**ker we've had at Swansea City.

And of course you "know" that.

No you f*cking don't and neither do I.

His career was finished by injuries. That's why he's now playing for the Spanish equivalent of Ton Pentre.

None of us know why Michu went pear shaped, other than injuries. None of us know why it all went pear shaped with Garry Monk. None of us know f*cking anything.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 07:11 - Jan 9 with 1741 viewsAnotherJohn

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 18:28 - Jan 8 by Glyn1

What makes you think that 'he's very bitter' about us? He's never said a single thing that is critical about us.

The headline saying that he's now playing in front of only 800 spectators sounds as if that's a bad thing. But why?

Not a bad thing, but far far from the crowds of the EPL.

The headline is not intended to be critical; my own view is that we do not know enough to judge Michu. It seems obvious that things happened that are not in the public domain.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 09:06 - Jan 9 with 1703 viewsmonmouth

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 04:51 - Jan 9 by Humpty

And of course you "know" that.

No you f*cking don't and neither do I.

His career was finished by injuries. That's why he's now playing for the Spanish equivalent of Ton Pentre.

None of us know why Michu went pear shaped, other than injuries. None of us know why it all went pear shaped with Garry Monk. None of us know f*cking anything.

Aye, fair points.

let me reword then:

Possibly the greatest talent depending on which players you've seen and possibly the biggest w*nker depending on what or who you choose to believe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:31 - Jan 9 with 1649 viewsHumpty

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 09:06 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Aye, fair points.

let me reword then:

Possibly the greatest talent depending on which players you've seen and possibly the biggest w*nker depending on what or who you choose to believe.

Fair enough.

Possibly the greatest talent I've seen. No idea why it went tits up so I'll reserve judgement.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:44 - Jan 9 with 1640 viewsLoyal

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:31 - Jan 9 by Humpty

Fair enough.

Possibly the greatest talent I've seen. No idea why it went tits up so I'll reserve judgement.

Definitely the best I've seen.
When the fck did Ton Pentre get 800 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:56 - Jan 9 with 1625 viewsBorojack

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 15:04 - Jan 8 by BlasterJack

Maybe calling him a classless prick was a bit harsh on reflection but whatever way you look at it, his words were a swipe at us.

His passion for us on the pitch was certainly reciprocated by the adulation he got from the stands.

For whatever reason, he seems very bitter towards us.
If he was ostracised under Monk then fair enough, but then that was down to a particular person, not the club as a whole who I think did whatever they could to help him.

What ostracised by Garry the Grudge.
Surely not

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 1601 viewsmonmouth

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:56 - Jan 9 by Borojack

Surely not

Humpty's law applies here too. And to those painting Michu as a humble Saint, wronged by the club. It all depends what you want to believe.

IF there was a disruptive clique, then Monk had to rip it out. Not a great idea to then introduce one of his own though. More and more I'm seeing GM as a seriously obsessive control maniac. And no, I don't know that.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 1598 viewslovejuicejack

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:56 - Jan 9 by Borojack

Surely not

Don't slate the ginger cnt mind he took us to eight last season!
Login to get fewer ads

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:21 - Jan 9 with 1593 viewsBorojack

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:10 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Humpty's law applies here too. And to those painting Michu as a humble Saint, wronged by the club. It all depends what you want to believe.

IF there was a disruptive clique, then Monk had to rip it out. Not a great idea to then introduce one of his own though. More and more I'm seeing GM as a seriously obsessive control maniac. And no, I don't know that.....

Yep the Coco pop row was Garry saying look at me Ash look at me Huw I wont put up with cliques I only want whats best for the club.
Yes your right he then set up one of his own.
One we are still trying to recover from.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:32 - Jan 9 with 1583 viewsJokeren1943

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:00 - Jan 8 by Loyal

The guy who had it all, and threw it all away.

Michu did not choose to get injured.

He cost the club nothing (2 m) but fought as he was paid 100 m.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 11:37]
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 12:38 - Jan 9 with 1556 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

His dodgy ankles were the reason we paid £2 million for him , or gamble were the words I heard off Eric Larsen .

Best 2 million we will ever spend

The sacking of Laurup which he hated & Michu Being in the coco pop clique which monk hated probably had more to do with it then many realise .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 13:22 - Jan 9 with 1534 viewskarnataka

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 07:11 - Jan 9 by AnotherJohn

Not a bad thing, but far far from the crowds of the EPL.

The headline is not intended to be critical; my own view is that we do not know enough to judge Michu. It seems obvious that things happened that are not in the public domain.

You're right that we do not know enough to judge him but that will never stop some people from adding 2+2 and getting 377 based on rumour, prejudice, bitterness, misconceptions, hearsay or whatever.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 15:08 - Jan 9 with 1501 viewsLoyal

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:32 - Jan 9 by Jokeren1943

Michu did not choose to get injured.

He cost the club nothing (2 m) but fought as he was paid 100 m.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2016 11:37]

Nobody chooses to get ....... 'injured'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 17:00 - Jan 9 with 1467 viewslovejuicejack

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 15:08 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Nobody chooses to get ....... 'injured'

How did he throw it all away?
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 02:16 - Jan 10 with 1416 viewsHumpty

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:44 - Jan 9 by Loyal

Definitely the best I've seen.
When the fck did Ton Pentre get 800 😂

They had a lot more when they played Cardiff in the FA Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton_Pentre_F.C.

Back of the net!
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 08:12 - Jan 10 with 1375 viewsnavyjack

Unbelievable comments on this thread.

People calling Michu a w*nker on here are probably those that give Sinclair the bird at West Brom whilst giving Lampard a standing ovation whilst warming up at Stamford Bridge.

I was there for both and suitably embarrassed by both.

Short memories and fickle to boot.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 09:56 - Jan 10 with 1324 viewsTrundle10

As an outsider looking in (as most of us are) and as a sportsman who has played coached and captained at a very decent standard albeit rugby. My observation is thus. -
With some players you need to bollock them others you need to cajole some you call crap in the teamtalk and they will play 80 mins busting a gut proving you wrong and others will bgo completely in thier shells and need to be built up and told how good theye are. What I am saying is that people need different things and for me the sign of a great coach is someone who can see what each person responds to.For me Garry Monk did not have this in his locker as a manager. Michu is a case in point, a classic put your arm around him player. It seemed Garry's way or the highway and it ultimately cost him his job.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:23 - Jan 10 with 1301 viewsdameedna

It is difficult taking over from Laudrup but that is not my problem. Half the footballing world was heralding the next great English Manager. Oh hang on there arent any.

On Michu he was injured but Monk was more intent on making sure he brought Ki back who had stropped because he could not get ahead of Jdg and others.

Michu is an emotional player and Ki leaves most of this behind on the pitch. He did try with Shelvey though an England international and for a while Cork, Dyer and Routledge shone.

Monk benefited from Bony immensely but as soon as he left and the Spaniards less Amat had gone we were losing ground.

Michu, Bony, Gylfi, Hernandez and Jdg are champions league players. The managing of Jdg who we could have got for the 7 million mark was a bit suss and Jdg was a model professional.

We have some more expensive players than Michu and the club could have tried to nurse the player back imo.
In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 10:27 - Jan 10 with 1289 viewsLoyal

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 02:16 - Jan 10 by Humpty

They had a lot more when they played Cardiff in the FA Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton_Pentre_F.C.

Back of the net!

A local derby 👍

In a galaxy far far away…. Michu makes Langreo debut in front of crowd of 800 on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 1211 viewsAnotherJohn

Perhaps not surprising at this level, but Michu scored twice in UP Langreo's 5-1 away win at Atlético de Lugones - and he let somebody else score a pen when he could have had a hat trick.

Goles del Atlético de Lugones: 1-0, Alberto Veintimilla (6');
Goles del U.P. Langreo: 1-1, Viesca (21'); 1-2, Michu (36'); 1-3, Nacho Calvillo (45'); 1-4, Michu (70'); 1-5, Pablo Acebal de penalty (77');

I shan't be looking at Langreo's score every week but I am glad Michu seems to be getting his fitness back, at least to a sufficient extent to stand out in a regional league.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 13:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024