Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rooney penalties 21:27 - Sep 8 with 6768 viewsHollowayRanger

1.how many has he scored now for England
2.cant he score a proper goal
3.hoping kane will go on and beat it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

rooney penalties on 21:38 - Sep 8 with 3855 viewsbosh67

Much as I often think Rooney is over rated he doesn't half put a shift in and we will miss him when he doesn't play for the team anymore. We'd now be weak without him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

rooney penalties on 21:40 - Sep 8 with 3846 viewsCHUBBS

He looks like he should be tarmacing drives.
Like Michael Owen he was finished in his mid twenties.
Shame really as he was awesome in his late teens/early twenties.
rooney penalties on 21:40 - Sep 8 with 3836 viewseghamranger

Hated the last 10 mins of that match. Clive tildsley and Glenn Hoddle getting hard ons about the fat gilf shagger.

Another penalty!!! ✊
rooney penalties on 21:43 - Sep 8 with 3811 viewssimmo

Well when people look at the record books in years to come, your opinion and how he got them won't matter. Fair play to him

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

rooney penalties on 21:46 - Sep 8 with 3788 viewsbosh67

rooney penalties on 21:43 - Sep 8 by simmo

Well when people look at the record books in years to come, your opinion and how he got them won't matter. Fair play to him

Yeah, fair play to him. Again, often over rated but scoring 50 goals for your country is a real achievement. If he was one of ours we'd be partying in the streets. And he'd be partying with our grandmas.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

rooney penalties on 21:51 - Sep 8 with 3764 viewsconnell10

The best player ive seen playing at loftus road for years, truly brilliant player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

rooney penalties on 21:55 - Sep 8 with 3737 viewsqueensparker

Great achievement. That was never a penalty though. "Contact/right to go down" my arse
rooney penalties on 21:58 - Sep 8 with 3716 viewsconnell10

rooney penalties on 21:55 - Sep 8 by queensparker

Great achievement. That was never a penalty though. "Contact/right to go down" my arse

The old rodney and stan put ya leg out and dive routine, nothing new!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

rooney penalties on 22:05 - Sep 8 with 3688 viewsted_hendrix

Yea, a bloke scores a penalty for his Country, suppose Its as good as reason as any for a fcking moan.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

rooney penalties on 22:11 - Sep 8 with 3653 viewspaulparker

You still have to score them
I'd be more worried with Mr toad as manager and his boring tactics
Fcuk me we could have one of the most exciting England teams going and this bloke makes us look like the Aston Villa of international football
How the hell does Milner play the full 90 ?? Awful and playing one up top up at home when you have already qualified is dire
The game was crying out for a front 3 of Rooney, Kane and Walcott
With this old plank in charge we won't get out our group

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

rooney penalties on 22:12 - Sep 8 with 3647 viewsDieByYourSide

5 penalties. Is that an acceptable amount?

Poll: And it's hi ho

rooney penalties on 22:13 - Sep 8 with 3642 viewsLblock

1. Don't know, don't care

2. I'd say he's scored a good few "proper goals" in friendlies, qualifiers and tournaments

3. Kane won't beat it in a million years. Rooney got his first at SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD. He's got at least 4 more years playing at this level. His record, once finished, won't be beaten for maybe two generations

Add to his goals his selfless work rate and you can't moan

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

rooney penalties on 22:34 - Sep 8 with 3574 viewsWilloW4

rooney penalties on 22:13 - Sep 8 by Lblock

1. Don't know, don't care

2. I'd say he's scored a good few "proper goals" in friendlies, qualifiers and tournaments

3. Kane won't beat it in a million years. Rooney got his first at SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD. He's got at least 4 more years playing at this level. His record, once finished, won't be beaten for maybe two generations

Add to his goals his selfless work rate and you can't moan

1. Don't know, don't care......nuff said, come on you R's.!
rooney penalties on 23:18 - Sep 8 with 3471 viewsToast_R

England player getting panned for scoring penalties, well I never.
rooney penalties on 23:27 - Sep 8 with 3451 viewsMatch82

rooney penalties on 22:11 - Sep 8 by paulparker

Fcuk me we could have one of the most exciting England teams going and this bloke makes us look like the Aston Villa of international football
How the hell does Milner play the full 90 ?? Awful and playing one up top up at home when you have already qualified is dire

It might be boring, but we are the only team with 100% record, have the best goal difference of any country and scored the second most goals.

I take your point on performance in the last world cup, but hard to criticise our qualifying performance.
rooney penalties on 23:34 - Sep 8 with 3441 viewsjohncharles

rooney penalties on 21:51 - Sep 8 by connell10

The best player ive seen playing at loftus road for years, truly brilliant player!

True enough but it was never a penalty.
Then again it was Sterking who went down and the ref that gave it. Rooney just scored it.

Strong and stable my arse.

rooney penalties on 23:55 - Sep 8 with 3415 viewsdaveB

to score 50 goals for England is pretty impressive, his record in qualifying games is superb. Not the greatest England player ever by a long way but can't fault that record
rooney penalties on 07:09 - Sep 9 with 3258 viewsElHoop

Unfortunately Kane's goal, the first goal, is being overlooked. I thought that the way that he found space at international level was excellent. He's not one for the soccer illiterate, but he'll do.
rooney penalties on 08:43 - Sep 9 with 3150 viewssimmo

rooney penalties on 07:09 - Sep 9 by ElHoop

Unfortunately Kane's goal, the first goal, is being overlooked. I thought that the way that he found space at international level was excellent. He's not one for the soccer illiterate, but he'll do.

It was a really intelligent finish, 9/10 people open their foot and go for far post. His record thus far is impressive, not a Nugent level, but impressive none the less.

rooney penalties on 09:32 - Sep 9 with 3105 viewsandygg

Most of his goals against shit teams.
Will be totally useless, as usual, in a proper competition.
Seeing as England had already qualified, Woy the dinosaur should have tred something different.
rooney penalties on 09:39 - Sep 9 with 3097 viewsElHoop

rooney penalties on 09:32 - Sep 9 by andygg

Seeing as England had already qualified, Woy the dinosaur should have tred something different.

My recollection is that we've relied on him too much as have Man Utd for quite a few years now. He seemed knackered through doing the work of two men for Fergie and by the time that he got to the major tournaments he was either injured, carrying an injury or plain knackered. He always tried to get fit for England even when it was a pretty hopeless task. He's taken a lot of stick over the years - mostly undeserved as he gives everything he's got all of the time, it's just that sometimes there's not much left for him to give.
rooney penalties on 10:02 - Sep 9 with 3058 viewsdaveB

rooney penalties on 09:32 - Sep 9 by andygg

He did try something different, he gave Shelvey and Oxlaide Chamberlain a game and used kane in the second half. Not sure what more Hodsgon can do really has won every qualifier so far.

Rooney has scored a lot against poor sides but so did Lineker and Charlton. Lineker would regularly score 2 or 3 against an awful Turkey side in the 80's
rooney penalties on 10:23 - Sep 9 with 3014 viewsAntti_Heinola

rooney penalties on 22:11 - Sep 8 by paulparker

one of the most exciting teams going? Sterling apart, who's going to deliver that, then?

Bare bones.

rooney penalties on 10:29 - Sep 9 with 3002 viewsTacticalR

rooney penalties on 10:23 - Sep 9 by Antti_Heinola

one of the most exciting teams going? Sterling apart, who's going to deliver that, then?

Rooney of the Rovers.

Air hostess clique

rooney penalties on 10:59 - Sep 9 with 2959 viewssimmo

So far under Hodgson we have successfully brought through Sterling, Barkley, Kane, Stones, Chambers, Shaw (my MOM last night), Townsend, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Clyne and now Shelvey. All young and with the exception of a few in that list, established England senior players.

He’s played fairly pragmatic at times, but then we don’t have the world class and experienced stars to play free flowing, samba football. Despite that we have still scored a hell of a lot, especially in qualifying.

Lastly, the reason Hodgson is a very good manager at this stage, is because of his involvement in all things that go on away from the pitch. The change of philosophy at the youth levels, the St Georges Park facilities and way of working, the inclusion and transitioning of younger players to have a pathway from schoolboy to U21’s through to 1st team - he wants a hand in all of it. Do you think someone like Redknapp ‘the results man’ that talks about us playing more attractive football would give a shiny fck about the infrastructure in place to bring younger players in-line with their European counterparts? Do you think he’d be working his arse off to put things in place that will reap benefits long after his own contract has expired? We’re shite in tournament finals, have been for a long time, but I think other than that Hodgson has done a really good job that will benefit England long after he’s done with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024