Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog advice please... 12:07 - Jul 19 with 5619 viewsscottishjack

Not sure how she managed it but my young Staffie has managed to lose one of her claws. Out for a walk the other day and she suddenly started limping, had a good look and the "nail?" Was at a funny angle, last night it just came off.

She isn't whimpering or anything, she is moving around fine albeit with a very slight limp, but she does seem a bit down in the dumps.

Advice on the net seems to be keep it clean and just keep an eye on her? Or is a trip to the vets in order? Quick look on Google seems to show that this is quite a common thing?
Dog advice please... on 17:42 - Jul 21 with 1196 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog advice please... on 12:58 - Jul 21 by dickythorpe

Did the OP go to the vets? If so - well done.

If not - how did you treat the dog?

I'm assuming he didn't.

I didn't treat the dog, the OP asked for advice, which I and others gave.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dog advice please... on 18:00 - Jul 21 with 1187 viewsjackportis

Please tell.. I've been hanging on for days wondering the outcome. Can't concentrate on anything else.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Dog advice please... on 18:21 - Jul 21 with 1168 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog advice please... on 18:00 - Jul 21 by jackportis

Please tell.. I've been hanging on for days wondering the outcome. Can't concentrate on anything else.

"The dog is fine thanks..." message from the OP

Hello

Dog advice please... on 18:24 - Jul 21 with 1163 viewsJackfath

Dog advice please... on 18:21 - Jul 21 by Flashberryjack

"The dog is fine thanks..." message from the OP

An important lesson to all here. Always consult Planet Swans about such issues. If the OP hadn't be wise enough to do so, his post of

"The dog is fine thanks..." could have read so much worse.

I wonder if the Evening Post would like to run a story on this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dog advice please... on 18:28 - Jul 21 with 1159 viewsbathgatejack

Dog advice please... on 18:24 - Jul 21 by Jackfath

An important lesson to all here. Always consult Planet Swans about such issues. If the OP hadn't be wise enough to do so, his post of

"The dog is fine thanks..." could have read so much worse.

I wonder if the Evening Post would like to run a story on this?

lol crazy a dugs a dug
Dog advice please... on 18:37 - Jul 21 with 1151 viewsJackfath

"Planet Swans saves pub landlords dog from certain death."

When a distraught dog owner found his dog with a broken nail instead of taking the dog to the vet as most would do, clever pub landlord "scottishjack" took to Swansea City's number one online football forum for help.

In his desperation he asked readers for some advice about the dog who was limping badly after a run out earlier in the day. "I was really concerned, the dog was limping and going downhill fast and as money is tight I didn't want to fork out on the vets - despite my wife wanting me to do so" said Scottish Jack who runs Swansea pub The Cricketers. "As a frequent user of Planet Swans and knowing there is a plethora of experts in various fields who are happy to help, I thought I would see if there was any help to be had".

Within minutes many had said that Scottish Jack shouldn't bother taking the dog to the vet as it was only a broken nail and passed on the advice to keep it clean and check on it. "I was gobsmacked by the readers, they really helped" said a beaming Scottishjack earlier today. "I can't thank the good folk of Planet Swans enough and I would recommend them using the forum as I did - especially when there is not much football about this time of year!"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dog advice please... on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 1133 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog advice please... on 18:37 - Jul 21 by Jackfath

"Planet Swans saves pub landlords dog from certain death."

When a distraught dog owner found his dog with a broken nail instead of taking the dog to the vet as most would do, clever pub landlord "scottishjack" took to Swansea City's number one online football forum for help.

In his desperation he asked readers for some advice about the dog who was limping badly after a run out earlier in the day. "I was really concerned, the dog was limping and going downhill fast and as money is tight I didn't want to fork out on the vets - despite my wife wanting me to do so" said Scottish Jack who runs Swansea pub The Cricketers. "As a frequent user of Planet Swans and knowing there is a plethora of experts in various fields who are happy to help, I thought I would see if there was any help to be had".

Within minutes many had said that Scottish Jack shouldn't bother taking the dog to the vet as it was only a broken nail and passed on the advice to keep it clean and check on it. "I was gobsmacked by the readers, they really helped" said a beaming Scottishjack earlier today. "I can't thank the good folk of Planet Swans enough and I would recommend them using the forum as I did - especially when there is not much football about this time of year!"

Well done for that wonderful story Fathy...... told with so much feeling, brought a tear to my eye, it really did.
Maybe you should think about changing your vocation ?

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024