Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye Bendy bus... 09:03 - Jun 24 with 10584 viewsscottishjack

What a waste of time eh?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/announces-stop-Swansea-s-bendy-bus-servi
Bye bye Bendy bus... on 10:52 - Jun 25 with 2664 viewsUxbridge

Bendy buses were also the cause of ebola, Jason Perry and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 11:15 - Jun 25 with 2655 viewsmonmouth

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 10:52 - Jun 25 by Uxbridge

Bendy buses were also the cause of ebola, Jason Perry and the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

The bastards. I quite liked 'take me out'. Were they assassinated for being Scottish?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 11:26 - Jun 25 with 2647 viewsUxbridge

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 11:15 - Jun 25 by monmouth

The bastards. I quite liked 'take me out'. Were they assassinated for being Scottish?

That second album deserved nothing less.

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 12:57 - Jun 25 with 2596 viewsDavillin

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 06:09 - Jun 25 by phact0rri

Strange the bit about the petrol useage, I wonder if they are hybrid engined like the ones we have in Los Angeles. I believe we even have some on the shorter lines that are 100% electric. Granted I have no idea how much this sits us back, as our transit is completely ran and operated by an outside firm, who keeps more secrets than the TPP bill.

Also Dav, there's bendy busses all over the place! or do you mean specifically the accordion rockets in Swansea?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 6:10]

The Swansea Rockets, of course!

During my trips over, I've always stretched my itinerary to absorb as much of Swansea as I could fit in in the limited time available. Good friends, good food, good sights to see, good football. And the city's grown on me over the years.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 13:27 - Jun 25 with 2583 viewsdickythorpe

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 12:57 - Jun 25 by Davillin

During my trips over, I've always stretched my itinerary to absorb as much of Swansea as I could fit in in the limited time available. Good friends, good food, good sights to see, good football. And the city's grown on me over the years.

Dav, its a shame we don t invest in transport infrastructure like you lot do over the pond.

If we did we would be swamped with visitors. I cant believe how poor the service from Swansea to Gower is.
Bye bye Bendy bus... on 14:12 - Jun 25 with 2560 viewsHighjack

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 12:57 - Jun 25 by Davillin

Come to neath next time dav it's lovely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 14:36 - Jun 25 with 2550 viewsDavillin

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 14:12 - Jun 25 by Highjack

Come to neath next time dav it's lovely.

I've been to Neath a couple of times. It's lovely.

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 18:33 - Jun 25 with 2513 viewsDr_Winston

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 23:20 - Jun 24 by whiterock

Does this mean a return of the City Mini?
Kingsway needs a major rethink and they can't fucck up again surely?

They're going the right way by trying to make it more of a business than a retail area. Rumours going around that the Oceana block is going to be razed and rebuilt as office space.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 18:55 - Jun 25 with 2503 viewsplasjack

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 18:33 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

They're going the right way by trying to make it more of a business than a retail area. Rumours going around that the Oceana block is going to be razed and rebuilt as office space.

I thought the central library was going there?
Bye bye Bendy bus... on 19:02 - Jun 25 with 2494 viewsDr_Winston

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 18:55 - Jun 25 by plasjack

I thought the central library was going there?

Quite possible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 19:33 - Jun 25 with 2488 viewswaynekerr55

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 14:36 - Jun 25 by Davillin

I've been to Neath a couple of times. It's lovely.

Your dogs would love the Gnoll Park

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 2456 viewsDavillin

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 13:27 - Jun 25 by dickythorpe

Dav, its a shame we don t invest in transport infrastructure like you lot do over the pond.

If we did we would be swamped with visitors. I cant believe how poor the service from Swansea to Gower is.

Some time ago, I suggested that Swansea install an elevated system to cut down on congestion on the streets, and get people moving more quickly. There's a wide range of types to choose from everywhere, including amusement parks.

I thought one end could be at The Liberty, then to the present bus terminal, and then down along Oystermouth/Mumbles Roads as far as it's feasible. The only real extra expense would be sufficient parking at the Mumbles end.

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 09:25 - Jun 26 with 2405 viewsUxbridge

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 22:05 - Jun 25 by Davillin

Some time ago, I suggested that Swansea install an elevated system to cut down on congestion on the streets, and get people moving more quickly. There's a wide range of types to choose from everywhere, including amusement parks.

I thought one end could be at The Liberty, then to the present bus terminal, and then down along Oystermouth/Mumbles Roads as far as it's feasible. The only real extra expense would be sufficient parking at the Mumbles end.

Funnily enough, after latest council jolly to North Haverbrook where they saw the benefit of such a system, they've just voted in favour of one!

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 09:57 - Jun 26 with 2397 viewsdickythorpe

Bye bye Bendy bus... on 09:25 - Jun 26 by Uxbridge

Funnily enough, after latest council jolly to North Haverbrook where they saw the benefit of such a system, they've just voted in favour of one!

"MONORAIL"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024