Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon 2 kardiff 14:33 - Jun 7 with 7105 viewsdgt73

That's what Scott Johnson a kardiff city blogger would like to see happen. Well, hell will freeze over before Leon played for that shower of shite.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:38 - Jun 7 with 1864 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I may be on my own but if that's what he decided he wanted to do I can't help but support his decisions!! Awesome for so many years, shame he's not 1st pick. Hope we get him covered properly!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:47 - Jun 7 with 1853 viewsmorningstar

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:22 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

See you start sensible then you go back to basics by talking through your rear end bud, Ramsey was with us for more than 6 months but I won't explain it as I don't think you can take it in. It's ok I understand bud.

6 months! Don't you mean 6 games?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Ramsey

Take a break Scoob, you know it makes sense!
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 22:49]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leon 2 kardiff on 00:25 - Jun 8 with 1767 viewsDewi1jack

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:04 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

That's the point I was making bud, he came back to us to regain his fitness and lickle Leon couldn't get near him. Keep up bud.

Is this at the same Ramsey who plays for an Arsenal team who've lost 4 times to us in the league, since our return to the top table?
Is that the same Ramsey who wasn't even worth as much cash as our Joey either? Or even Ben for that matter?
Is this the same Ramsey who couldn't get away quick enough from the joke team he was playing for? Twice!
You really need to listen to your RMN and start taking your meds Scoob. You know it makes sense in the same way Ramsey saw sense when he left you lot, just because he fancied playing football for a change

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leon 2 kardiff on 00:31 - Jun 8 with 1765 viewsHighjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:22 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

See you start sensible then you go back to basics by talking through your rear end bud, Ramsey was with us for more than 6 months but I won't explain it as I don't think you can take it in. It's ok I understand bud.

22 games in total. That's less than half a season in the diddy leagues, which is about 4 and a half months in real terms, so I overestimated his contribution to your cause.

He did generate £5 million for you though which is a massive amount of money for a club £150 million+ in debt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leon 2 kardiff on 07:40 - Jun 8 with 1711 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 00:31 - Jun 8 by Highjack

22 games in total. That's less than half a season in the diddy leagues, which is about 4 and a half months in real terms, so I overestimated his contribution to your cause.

He did generate £5 million for you though which is a massive amount of money for a club £150 million+ in debt.

You said he was with us for 6 months, I always thought he came through our academy? You know best bud .
Leon 2 kardiff on 09:48 - Jun 8 with 1648 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:04 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

That's the point I was making bud, he came back to us to regain his fitness and lickle Leon couldn't get near him. Keep up bud.

To be fair, you weren't even his first choice when it came to regaining fitness...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Leon 2 kardiff on 11:31 - Jun 8 with 1616 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:48 - Jun 8 by JackSomething

To be fair, you weren't even his first choice when it came to regaining fitness...

He went to Forest first then us, but back he came.
Leon 2 kardiff on 11:36 - Jun 8 with 1612 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 11:31 - Jun 8 by ScoobyDoo

He went to Forest first then us, but back he came.

Sloppy seconds then.

Login to get fewer ads

Leon 2 kardiff on 12:38 - Jun 8 with 1573 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 11:36 - Jun 8 by JackSomething

Sloppy seconds then.

Well it could have been worse, he could have gone to you. There again no he wouldn't!
Leon 2 kardiff on 12:44 - Jun 8 with 1566 viewsdgt73

Leon 2 kardiff on 12:38 - Jun 8 by ScoobyDoo

Well it could have been worse, he could have gone to you. There again no he wouldn't!

We have done fairly well without the c:nt, don't you think.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 12:51]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Leon 2 kardiff on 12:54 - Jun 8 with 1542 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 12:44 - Jun 8 by dgt73

We have done fairly well without the c:nt, don't you think.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 12:51]

Hey that's no way to talk about one of Wales best players!
Leon 2 kardiff on 13:07 - Jun 8 with 1525 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 12:38 - Jun 8 by ScoobyDoo

Thankfully he didn't. If he had, who knows if we still would have been promoted? Chaos theory and all that. Still, he obviously played a huge part in your then traditional 'just not quite good enough to be promoted' season. You must miss those days...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 13:52]

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:16 - Jun 8 with 1434 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 13:07 - Jun 8 by JackSomething

Thankfully he didn't. If he had, who knows if we still would have been promoted? Chaos theory and all that. Still, he obviously played a huge part in your then traditional 'just not quite good enough to be promoted' season. You must miss those days...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2015 13:52]

I do miss winning that league at a canter, surely you remember that?
Leon 2 kardiff on 22:24 - Jun 8 with 1412 viewsHighjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:16 - Jun 8 by ScoobyDoo

We were too busy winning a major trophy, qualifying for Europe and finishing in the top ten of the Premier League to notice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:25 - Jun 8 with 1408 viewsNeathJack

Given your last couple of seasons and prospects for the future, I bet you do etc
Leon 2 kardiff on 22:28 - Jun 8 with 1388 viewsRancid

Yeah we remember you winning it playing in red.It sort of took the shine off it for you but we were all laughing like drains.
Leon 2 kardiff on 22:59 - Jun 8 with 1354 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:28 - Jun 8 by Rancid

Yeah we remember you winning it playing in red.It sort of took the shine off it for you but we were all laughing like drains.

Yeah i'll give you that, the red was a downer but we still celebrated.
Leon 2 kardiff on 23:01 - Jun 8 with 1350 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:25 - Jun 8 by NeathJack

Given your last couple of seasons and prospects for the future, I bet you do etc

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn, is that the time, i'd almost forgotten how boring you were Neath Thanks for reminding me. good night.
Leon 2 kardiff on 23:07 - Jun 8 with 1338 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:24 - Jun 8 by Highjack

We were too busy winning a major trophy, qualifying for Europe and finishing in the top ten of the Premier League to notice.

Major Trophy? 12 Months earlier it was a micky mouse cup, well according to you lot anyway.
Leon 2 kardiff on 09:28 - Jun 9 with 1268 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 23:07 - Jun 8 by ScoobyDoo

Major Trophy? 12 Months earlier it was a micky mouse cup, well according to you lot anyway.

Surely it's status doesn't matter if you choke in the final? Unlike us, you guys must really hate Wembley...

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:34 - Jun 9 with 1262 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:28 - Jun 9 by JackSomething

Surely it's status doesn't matter if you choke in the final? Unlike us, you guys must really hate Wembley...

I didn't give it a status my old mate, one of you lot did, keep up at the back bud.
Leon 2 kardiff on 09:39 - Jun 9 with 1257 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:34 - Jun 9 by ScoobyDoo

I didn't give it a status my old mate, one of you lot did, keep up at the back bud.

Ah, so one supporter's opinion now means we all think the same?

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:40 - Jun 9 with 1254 viewsJackSomething

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:24 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Is the correct answer.

Leon 2 kardiff on 10:05 - Jun 9 with 1228 viewsDull1Thomas

If Leon stays local I reckon he'd choose Bristol. A club on the up, play football and have a posit following (apart from playing in leaky red have nothing in common with Cardiff).

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Leon 2 kardiff on 11:02 - Jun 9 with 1184 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 09:39 - Jun 9 by JackSomething

Ah, so one supporter's opinion now means we all think the same?

Well I have heard you like keep it in the family but it's probably hearsay?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024