Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf must be getting sick and tired... 01:01 - Dec 15 with 5725 viewsRuDeMan1970

of being our top goalscorer (and the PL's top scorer this calendar year) without his goals getting us the points. So far this season we have only gathered five points from the games in which he's scored - the win against Leicester and the draws against Newcastle and Palace (all at home). The guy must be feeling a touch frustrated, particularly when half of his goals in the PL so far this season have yielded no points at all. I just hope this pattern doesn't continue and he decides to start looking around for another club...

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 1359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 13:48 - Dec 15 by LeonisGod

If he did he probably wouldn't be with us. He's getting close to a goal a game in this run; I can't see how we can expect a lot more tbh (even if it is frustrating that he seems to need a few sighters before finding the net). What we need is a sinclair mark 2 - someone who can contribute a good chunk of goals from midfield. Step up Gylfi....

The pressure certainly needs to be lifted and Gylfi certainly needs to score more. Anyone think that perhaps they're not ideally suited for each other?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:22 - Dec 15 with 1357 viewsJackfath

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:21 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

The pressure certainly needs to be lifted and Gylfi certainly needs to score more. Anyone think that perhaps they're not ideally suited for each other?

I think they are suited.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:30 - Dec 15 with 1349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:22 - Dec 15 by Jackfath

I think they are suited.

There does seem to be a bit of tension between them though...

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:31 - Dec 15 with 1346 viewsJackfath

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:30 - Dec 15 by Brynmill_Jack

There does seem to be a bit of tension between them though...

In what way? I've not noticed anything.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:34 - Dec 15 with 1344 viewsRancid

It's when he's not creating chances we need to worry....he is though so no panic just yet.
Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:42 - Dec 15 with 1332 viewsmonmouth

Well can I just say that I am thoroughly sick and tired of Wilf scoring when coupled with us not winning. I don't care who scores, just fecking hold it dudes. And ban the words 'game management' from any footbollux speak. It's not game management, it's carry on playing and score a fecking second goal!! We seem to always win whaen Routledge, Sigurdsson and Dyer score. Go Routs; go Gylf; go Nath (although it's tough to score from the bench).

Grrr.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 18:57 - Dec 15 with 1283 viewscaerleon_jack

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 13:48 - Dec 15 by LeonisGod

If he did he probably wouldn't be with us. He's getting close to a goal a game in this run; I can't see how we can expect a lot more tbh (even if it is frustrating that he seems to need a few sighters before finding the net). What we need is a sinclair mark 2 - someone who can contribute a good chunk of goals from midfield. Step up Gylfi....

I appreciate that, and I know that he is as prolific a striker as we are ever going to be able to afford, it was just the suggestion that if Bony felt frustrated that his goals weren't leading to points, it could easily be argued that he should be frustrated with himself for not being more clinical - if he scored even half the chances he gets we would have won more games.

Insert something witty here

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 21:01 - Dec 15 with 1240 viewsBloodyhills

Well, I am chuffed he scores for us but am tired of him wasting so many good chances.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 09:35 - Dec 16 with 1168 viewsSilverSurfer

Hes just worried that these rumours that hes off to scouserpool might be true the thought of playing for them right now is enough to put anyone off their game 😐
Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 09:47 - Dec 16 with 1154 viewsmonmouth

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 09:35 - Dec 16 by SilverSurfer

Hes just worried that these rumours that hes off to scouserpool might be true the thought of playing for them right now is enough to put anyone off their game 😐

I tell you what, if they lose at Bournemouth (not a far fetched outcome at the moment) and against Arsenal, they could have a new manager for Christmas in time for the January sales the way the wind is blowing. Of course, they don't sack managers up there though, being Liverpool FC and all that. Except for Hodgson and Dalglish version 2.1 obviously. Still think he'll spawn a couple of results and be OK for a while. Hope we don't save him though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 18:01 - Dec 16 with 1106 viewscaerleon_jack

Wilf must be getting sick and tired... on 17:31 - Dec 15 by Jackfath

In what way? I've not noticed anything.

Agree. I don't know what Brynmill has seen that we've missed, but Bony and Siggy suit each other perfectly and seem pretty happy playing together. The passing between them at times is sublime. Siggy does need to take a few more chances but remember that the first time he was with us 95% of his goals came away from the Liberty. Maybe we do have smaller goals here after all?

Insert something witty here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024