Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£1.5m? 11:18 - Sep 9 with 2119 viewslongtermjack

There was a post here saying that the club had invested £1.5m into this new film is that right? It would certainly explain why our Vice chairman is desperately jumping up and down on twitter at the moment trying to get the attention of Gary Lineker about it. Old jug ears though is completely blanking him
£1.5m? on 11:40 - Sep 9 with 1999 viewsCatullus

Is it another income stream for them??

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

£1.5m? on 14:51 - Sep 9 with 1596 viewsairedale

When is the DVD out? I reckon they'll sell a fair few of them.
£1.5m? on 15:36 - Sep 9 with 1498 viewsTheFranchise

Is it bad that I don't really care about the film?
£1.5m? on 15:38 - Sep 9 with 1488 viewsDarran

£1.5m? on 15:36 - Sep 9 by TheFranchise

Is it bad that I don't really care about the film?

No it's not,I'll definitely see it but I won't be rushing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

£1.5m? on 15:52 - Sep 9 with 1437 viewswhiterock

Good luck but I have no interest but the Yanks might, they love an underdog story, and remember Dai, pink hanky in the left arse pocket when your roller blading down sunshine boulavard
£1.5m? on 15:55 - Sep 9 with 1425 viewsSweyns_Eye

I thought they were making it as a human interest story, not just about a football club and those that run it? If it turns a profit on their investment and the club benefit then it will have been worthwhile. If the investment is true, here's hoping the decision to put the clubs money into it was based on the financial case and not just vanity.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

£1.5m? on 16:03 - Sep 9 with 1408 viewsC_jack

Nice email today to remind anyone travelling to London this weekend that they can see the film.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

£1.5m? on 16:26 - Sep 9 with 1338 viewskarnataka

I hope there is a DVD. I want my wife to watch it so that she will have a far better understanding of my emotional attachment to the club which started about 10 years before she was born and about 30 years before I met her. I'm sure she would watch it at home but I can't see me being able to persuade her to go to the cinema to see it.
Login to get fewer ads

£1.5m? on 17:54 - Sep 9 with 1147 viewswhiterock

A film like this could take us to another level, one that money can't buy, there are an estimated 4.5bn football fans around the world and let's be honest, we've got a pretty good story to tell, can we win over some of these fans wordl-wide or is it going to be a cringe fest.... I'll tell you my answer next week
£1.5m? on 17:58 - Sep 9 with 1133 viewsRancid

£1.5m? on 16:26 - Sep 9 by karnataka

I hope there is a DVD. I want my wife to watch it so that she will have a far better understanding of my emotional attachment to the club which started about 10 years before she was born and about 30 years before I met her. I'm sure she would watch it at home but I can't see me being able to persuade her to go to the cinema to see it.

YKTR
£1.5m? on 18:04 - Sep 9 with 1114 viewsWarwickHunt

£1.5m? on 17:54 - Sep 9 by whiterock

A film like this could take us to another level, one that money can't buy, there are an estimated 4.5bn football fans around the world and let's be honest, we've got a pretty good story to tell, can we win over some of these fans wordl-wide or is it going to be a cringe fest.... I'll tell you my answer next week

We'll be reaching Nantgarw and London next week.

Can't see it being on at the Buenos Aries Odeon anytime soon...
£1.5m? on 18:10 - Sep 9 with 1099 viewsUxbridge

£1.5m? on 18:04 - Sep 9 by WarwickHunt

We'll be reaching Nantgarw and London next week.

Can't see it being on at the Buenos Aries Odeon anytime soon...

Oh ye of little faith.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing it. Reviews have been very good even if parts border on fiction and some people shamefully excluded.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

£1.5m? on 18:15 - Sep 9 with 1074 viewswhiterock

Who knows but these film makers know how to get it out there, the sundance and Cannes film festivals have been mentioned with the possibility of it being picked up by big distributors, they already have one oscar winner on board.
America is where it could take off, they tend to like rags to riches underdog movies, Natngarw can wait
£1.5m? on 18:18 - Sep 9 with 1059 viewsBillyChong

Yes, people can then complain about having their tickets taken up by fat yank soccer fans hollering 'go swans' and whooping every few minutes
£1.5m? on 19:10 - Sep 9 with 943 viewsDewi1jack

£1.5m? on 18:18 - Sep 9 by BillyChong

Yes, people can then complain about having their tickets taken up by fat yank soccer fans hollering 'go swans' and whooping every few minutes

And the amount of pop corn and hot dogs they can eat through a game has to be seen to be believed.
Hopefully they all go and sit in the West

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

£1.5m? on 19:10 - Sep 9 with 943 viewslonglostjack

£1.5m? on 16:26 - Sep 9 by karnataka

I almost missed the message there - I was too busy trying to do the maths

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

£1.5m? on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 925 viewsChief

just booked my cinema tickets for Friday. very few seats left for Fridays showing in Llanelli

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

£1.5m? on 19:22 - Sep 9 with 917 viewsTom1912

Well, I'm really looking forward to this.

A well made film about our rise to the top level would be great. Hope it's good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024