Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
monk struggling. 07:28 - Jul 15 with 8864 viewsswansealad69

Much was said about the appointment off monk! I my self think it was the wrong decision.
Nothing against him as he is a true swan, but my concerns were that he would struggle to bring players in.
Gomis is a big name and good signing for sure but we have had to offer huge wages.
Now it seems that we are unable to hold on to players with reports now saying in other posts here about ki going?.
If the spanish go along with bony ki davis michu then whats the point on the signing off gomis.
If all who is linked with leaving the club do go thats 5 first team players there about plus 2 squad players.
Can we realy afford to lose so many?
Is huw gambling to much in order not to folk out for a proven management team.
Hope not and would like to see monk do well but its alarming at the amount off players looking to move on.
monk struggling. on 20:08 - Jul 15 with 874 viewsJackfath

I've noticed ECB does include you a great deal in his posts, which surprises me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

monk struggling. on 20:08 - Jul 15 with 874 viewsexiledclaseboy

monk struggling. on 20:05 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I lumped you in with Jethro and Liberty because you are the 3 main posters who are notorious to replying to my posts with the tedious "Dwight is looking for bites" type comments.

"Notorious", eh? An interesting use of the word.

Poll: Tory leader

monk struggling. on 20:11 - Jul 15 with 855 viewsDarran

monk struggling. on 20:00 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure posts of the vile nature such as the ones Liberty directed at me in the early hours of this morning wouldn't be tolerated on your forum.

Where is that post?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

monk struggling. on 20:12 - Jul 15 with 845 viewsexiledclaseboy

monk struggling. on 20:08 - Jul 15 by Jackfath

I've noticed ECB does include you a great deal in his posts, which surprises me.

Why so?

monk struggling. on 20:13 - Jul 15 with 840 viewsDrizzy

monk struggling. on 20:05 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I lumped you in with Jethro and Liberty because you are the 3 main posters who are notorious to replying to my posts with the tedious "Dwight is looking for bites" type comments.

Oh Rhys you have no idea.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

monk struggling. on 20:15 - Jul 15 with 802 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

monk struggling. on 20:11 - Jul 15 by Darran

Where is that post?

From what I can remember they were in the Germany v Argentina Match Thread and possibly one or two in the 'Redturds PreSeason Friendly' thread.

They were still there when I logged on for the first time this afternoon around 2PM. I'm assuming they're removed now.

I hope he does get the help he requires.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

monk struggling. on 20:16 - Jul 15 with 799 viewsJackfath

monk struggling. on 20:12 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Why so?

Over the years you've proved yourself to be one of, if not the best poster on here, able to decipher the posters with some aplomb.

Dwight seems to have effected you in a way which isn't typical of you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

monk struggling. on 20:17 - Jul 15 with 794 viewsDarran

monk struggling. on 20:16 - Jul 15 by Jackfath

Over the years you've proved yourself to be one of, if not the best poster on here, able to decipher the posters with some aplomb.

He's on the blob.

Login to get fewer ads

monk struggling. on 20:18 - Jul 15 with 789 viewsDrizzy

It's a glaring indictment of the PlanetSwans "WUM" culture that challenging someone's opinion on football is now seen as being "got to".

As you were.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

monk struggling. on 20:20 - Jul 15 with 777 viewsexiledclaseboy

monk struggling. on 20:16 - Jul 15 by Jackfath

Au contraire, mon amis. It's those very qualities you've so kindly identified which has allowed me to "get Dwight's number" so to speak. He so desperately wants to be a Jackfath, a Dimi or even a Drizzy but simply can't carry it off.

monk struggling. on 20:22 - Jul 15 with 760 viewsJackfath

monk struggling. on 20:20 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Au contraire, mon amis. It's those very qualities you've so kindly identified which has allowed me to "get Dwight's number" so to speak. He so desperately wants to be a Jackfath, a Dimi or even a Drizzy but simply can't carry it off.

One of my stalkers has got my number too.

monk struggling. on 20:24 - Jul 15 with 749 viewsexiledclaseboy

monk struggling. on 20:22 - Jul 15 by Jackfath

One of my stalkers has got my number too.

Seriously?

monk struggling. on 20:26 - Jul 15 with 742 viewsJackfath

monk struggling. on 20:24 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Seriously?

He said he did on here. I think he was using the term as you have, but he's not as bright as you.

monk struggling. on 20:28 - Jul 15 with 727 viewsexiledclaseboy

monk struggling. on 20:26 - Jul 15 by Jackfath

He said he did on here. I think he was using the term as you have, but he's not as bright as you.

Ah right, let's hope so. Frankly nothing would surprise me these days with the way this forum's gone down the sh*tter and the type of completely headf*cked weirdos you seem to attract.

monk struggling. on 20:30 - Jul 15 with 719 viewsblaine_scfc

monk struggling. on 20:28 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ah right, let's hope so. Frankly nothing would surprise me these days with the way this forum's gone down the sh*tter and the type of completely headf*cked weirdos you seem to attract.

This forum was dead ages ago. It's a shame.

Someone getting another posters number, they need their heads read. Strange people.
monk struggling. on 20:30 - Jul 15 with 714 viewsOldjack

monk struggling. on 20:28 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

now that did make me laugh

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

monk struggling. on 20:31 - Jul 15 with 711 viewsDarran

monk struggling. on 20:30 - Jul 15 by blaine_scfc

This forum was dead ages ago. It's a shame.

Someone getting another posters number, they need their heads read. Strange people.

You are f*cking dull aye Blaine.

monk struggling. on 20:31 - Jul 15 with 709 viewsblaine_scfc

monk struggling. on 20:31 - Jul 15 by Darran

You are f*cking dull aye Blaine.

Agreed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024