Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings 11:13 - Jun 14 with 9869 viewsthejack1912

Just interested to see what everyone believes our 3 worst signings have been?

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 00:20 - Jun 15 with 1205 viewsperchrockjack

Don't know about bad but for overrated...gower, Orlando,Doris,...for quality of lack of it mutton, for sicnote read Darren way or Tudor jones, for sheer cowardice Vasquez stands alone as the biggest shunt house we ve employed.i might have mentioned him before in this regard.most inept schecter. Neg thread though so best buy......Leon Britton stands alone, worst buy abbot

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 00:28 - Jun 15 with 1197 viewsDarran

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 00:20 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Don't know about bad but for overrated...gower, Orlando,Doris,...for quality of lack of it mutton, for sicnote read Darren way or Tudor jones, for sheer cowardice Vasquez stands alone as the biggest shunt house we ve employed.i might have mentioned him before in this regard.most inept schecter. Neg thread though so best buy......Leon Britton stands alone, worst buy abbot

You're wrong Doris did well for us.
F*ck off

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:30 - Jun 15 with 1176 viewsTaliesin

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 13:41 - Jun 14 by Newhousemustscore

It's all about opinions but I really think it's pretty hard to be ever present in a back 4 that kept most clean sheets in the history of a club (at the time) and yet be one of it's all time worst players. Was he really worse than leigh devulght, David Putnam, Matthew Greg, Gary Fiskin, Colin McDonald, Aidan Newhouse, Tommy Mutton,Brian Cash, Jonathon keaveny, David Smith, Terry Evans, Michael Jackson, David Theobold, Charlie hartfield, Leon Hylton, Marcus Bean or Ijah Anderson?

Agree with that list except for Marcus Bean, I thought he was ok. I'd add Abbot who I had really high hopes for and Dai the Drop.
Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:30 - Jun 15 with 1174 viewsTNT

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 00:28 - Jun 15 by Darran

You're wrong Doris did well for us.
F*ck off

Darr,

Dorus said he was leaving us for a club that he believed would stay in the top division.

Wolves didn't.

We did.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:38 - Jun 15 with 1168 viewsMagic_Michu

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 20:49 - Jun 14 by swansealad69

David romma! I gess not spelt that way.
But was there not another french guy who signed with him.

I liked Romo he signed from PSG with Verchave. Romo had lovely feet and looked too good for league 2... was so lightweight for that league

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 03:36 - Jun 15 with 1149 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:30 - Jun 15 by TNT

Darr,

Dorus said he was leaving us for a club that he believed would stay in the top division.

Wolves didn't.

We did.

Feck me... Missing the point of the thread are we?

It's just the internet, init.

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 03:39 - Jun 15 with 1144 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 00:20 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Worst signings... NOT a chance for you to have another gripe at your scapegoats mun. Feck me, does anyone on here understand the concept of worst signing?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 04:01 - Jun 15 with 1131 viewsTNT

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 03:39 - Jun 15 by Starsky

Worst signings... NOT a chance for you to have another gripe at your scapegoats mun. Feck me, does anyone on here understand the concept of worst signing?

Post your 3 then Starsk?...

...or do you need Hutch and Huggy to help?

Loosen up fella.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 09:55 - Jun 15 with 1102 viewsCottsy

Dean Leacock
Kevin Amankwaah
Ian Craney

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 09:58 - Jun 15 with 1099 viewsPhil_S

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:30 - Jun 15 by TNT

Darr,

Wolves didn't.

We did.

How does that make him overrated?
Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 09:59 - Jun 15 with 1099 viewsperchrockjack

Well in fairness to me the thread was about OPINION about worst signings. My opinion was given.
Scapegoat like positive and negative posts are the most overused vacuous words typed on here.

Certain posters clearly have distain for other specific posters and that s not good surely as it often hides some good points

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:21 - Jun 15 with 1055 viewsandrew

Makalamity

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:56 - Jun 15 with 1038 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 09:59 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Well in fairness to me the thread was about OPINION about worst signings. My opinion was given.
Scapegoat like positive and negative posts are the most overused vacuous words typed on here.

Certain posters clearly have distain for other specific posters and that s not good surely as it often hides some good points

The thread said worst ever signings and you changed that to overrated signings. If you think Dorus was a worse signing than that Portuguese keeper we spunked out £800,000 on but never played. Or Orlandi was worse than the £250,000 we spent on amankwa... Or Gower was worse than Ryan Harley that we spent £450,000 on but never played for us, then you will get pelters.
Save those selections for a different thread.

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:58 - Jun 15 with 1037 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 04:01 - Jun 15 by TNT

Post your 3 then Starsk?...

...or do you need Hutch and Huggy to help?

Loosen up fella.

See below on my reply to perches thread.
There's plenty more like those. Much worse that some of the clueless choices on here.

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:59 - Jun 15 with 1036 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 09:59 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Oh and before you play the victim on here with me... I've been agreeing with you all morning on the other threads

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:59 - Jun 15 with 1036 viewswaynekerr55

Schecter in terms of the most out of depth player I've seen.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 16:02 - Jun 15 with 1032 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 15:59 - Jun 15 by waynekerr55

Schecter in terms of the most out of depth player I've seen.

I don't think a loan signing such as that would have been the worst signing. Try harder before I mark you down
Too late
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 18:40]

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:28 - Jun 15 with 967 viewsperchrockjack

Starks.if you agree that s fine.if you don't that s fine too.seems daft to express an opinion really come to think about it and Darren..f.ck off.really

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:37 - Jun 15 with 962 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:28 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Starks.if you agree that s fine.if you don't that s fine too.seems daft to express an opinion really come to think about it and Darren..f.ck off.really

"Starks"?
I can assure you I'm fully clothed.. Despite it being very humid.

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:40 - Jun 15 with 954 viewsperchrockjack

I could do with a lift and that heed friend.on tablet so typeface is smiller

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:42 - Jun 15 with 953 viewsStarsky

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:40 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

I could do with a lift and that heed friend.on tablet so typeface is smiller

Say whaat?

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 18:43 - Jun 15 with 952 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed. I might bring back the spouse jack keyboard as it made me many friionds

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 19:09 - Jun 15 with 941 viewsChief

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 01:38 - Jun 15 by Magic_Michu

I liked Romo he signed from PSG with Verchave. Romo had lovely feet and looked too good for league 2... was so lightweight for that league

Incorrect Nicolas Fabiano joined sane time as Vershave on loan from PSG. Neither much good. romo was permanent signing who came in around the same time savarese did. I thought romo was alright but hardly played.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 19:23 - Jun 15 with 927 viewswaynekerr55

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 16:02 - Jun 15 by Starsky

I don't think a loan signing such as that would have been the worst signing. Try harder before I mark you down
Too late
[Post edited 15 Jun 2014 18:40]

You're on one tonight

Ok Theobald and Mossy weren't the greatest!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Top 3 worst ever Swansea City signings on 19:34 - Jun 15 with 923 viewsBigDoug

Steve Watt anyone? Came from a big club and did nothing for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024