Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry & Huw press conference 18:24 - May 9 with 7650 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry & Huw press conference on 19:18 - May 10 with 1056 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Garry & Huw press conference on 18:20 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

and I liked him a lot too, but I felt that this year we began to disintegrate and needed to change. I have no idea how Garry will do, I can only hope though that he proves a great success.

One thing that's for certain is that the Board have a damn sight more skin in the game than any of us do. They are fans as we are, but also stand to lose a stack of money if they are not correct in their decision, so anyone that is accusing them of making 'cheap' choices or acting without thought is frankly mad.

I do wonder if some of this is to do with a 'famous friend' syndrome. As Swans supporters, we have never had that touch of glamour that supporters of the huge teams have. All of us to some extent have enjoyed the reflected glory of having one of the world's truly great stars associated with our relatively little club - it's brought kudos and an element of envy from other teams and other fans - even those of the big clubs.

Some people seem to be suffering from the appointment of a manager that loses us (in their minds) that fleeting brush with superstardom. We no longer have a manager associated with Real Madrid / Barca etc - so be it. We'll just have to build our own legacy rather than rely on someone else's.

I think this Lady speaks a lot of sense.
Garry & Huw press conference on 01:21 - May 11 with 955 viewsStrider

Garry & Huw press conference on 17:49 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

Spratty used to make long and pointless posts like this. I miss him.

The 'disappeared' whose voices will be silent - didn't realise a few accurate stats were so threatening to the Boards PR team when abuse and racism positively encouraged

Trouble with censorship - it's like water to gremlins

Perhaps every wi fi hotspot in Swansea will eventually be IP banned

Still lots of other interesting new IDs - very subtle
Garry & Huw press conference on 01:24 - May 11 with 948 viewsLiberty

Garry & Huw press conference on 01:21 - May 11 by Strider

The 'disappeared' whose voices will be silent - didn't realise a few accurate stats were so threatening to the Boards PR team when abuse and racism positively encouraged

So, Spratty is it you ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Garry & Huw press conference on 06:18 - May 11 with 911 viewsiloveki

Garry Monk is going to be a top coach.

I'm excited for this season guys.

Far better than Laudrup.
Garry & Huw press conference on 07:14 - May 11 with 899 viewsshandyjack

Garry & Huw press conference on 06:18 - May 11 by iloveki

Garry Monk is going to be a top coach.

I'm excited for this season guys.

Far better than Laudrup.

only one game left???? Better than Laudrup based on a handful of games or coz you think he will bring back that wimp Ki

Poll: Expectation for the season

Garry & Huw press conference on 08:19 - May 11 with 869 viewsbermudajack

Garry & Huw press conference on 14:55 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

Gradual consolidation, progression and growth - I don't expect sh1t miracles and we'll never be a massive club either.

We seem to be closing ranks and using this ludicrous "Swansea Way" bollocks as an excuse for not pushing on. Next season will be our fourth consecutive one in the world's greatest league yet we don't even interview a single outsider for a crucial appointment.

Does anyone seriously think we can finish 9th again next season under Monk?
Huw seems very fond of the "going forward" cliché - shame he doesn't practise what he preaches.

Excellent post... 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Garry & Huw press conference on 08:28 - May 11 with 863 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry & Huw press conference on 01:21 - May 11 by Strider

What are you on about? Has "Spratty" been banned, forcing you to create this new account? If so, that's ridiculous. "Spratty" may have been boring, pointless, Laudrup obsessed and added little value to any discussion other than pointing out how great Laudrup was and how rubbish Monk is in comparison, but he did nothing to deserve a ban.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry & Huw press conference on 13:24 - May 11 with 812 viewsSpratty

Garry & Huw press conference on 08:28 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

What are you on about? Has "Spratty" been banned, forcing you to create this new account? If so, that's ridiculous. "Spratty" may have been boring, pointless, Laudrup obsessed and added little value to any discussion other than pointing out how great Laudrup was and how rubbish Monk is in comparison, but he did nothing to deserve a ban.

Why thank you ECB, Spratty seems to be up and running again. NikNac and Strider can retire

I can understand why the eloquent PlasticMan was banned but I am not even Danish!

I will dedicate my next helping of puerile pedancy to you.
You of course will sensibly exercise your option to completely ignore it
Login to get fewer ads

Garry & Huw press conference on 14:25 - May 11 with 768 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry & Huw press conference on 13:24 - May 11 by Spratty

Why thank you ECB, Spratty seems to be up and running again. NikNac and Strider can retire

I can understand why the eloquent PlasticMan was banned but I am not even Danish!

I will dedicate my next helping of puerile pedancy to you.
You of course will sensibly exercise your option to completely ignore it

I had no idea you were banned and I've no idea who did it and why. Being incredibly tedious is not a banning offence.

I didn't realise Plasticman was banned either. Again, no idea why.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024