Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 51718 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:55 - Feb 16 with 2158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:47 - Feb 16 by jackharris

Have that you Monk doubting w*nkers!

Well I'm one of the happy clappers but I'm amazed at this team selection. If we manage to bring em back down here it will be a minor miracle TBH

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 2148 viewsSpratty

Shout for Bartley
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 2145 viewsJohnw102

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:54 - Feb 16 by centrestandswan

Do the commentators know the names of our players?

Don't even know that Moyes is not manager of Everton

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 2140 viewsharemscarem

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:55 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

Bartley's done pretty well since the goal. A lot of talent there IMO.

Agree!

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 2049 viewsAngelRangelQS

Lamah slows down every single attack.

Hopefully today will be the last we ever see of him and Vazquez.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 2042 viewsGTCJack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:55 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

There's a very good centre half in there somewhere. Positive for our boardroom transfer system!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 2007 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:58 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

Neither of them anywhere near good enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 2002 viewsjamiewales

Vazquez is a truly an awful player fair play
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 1975 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:58 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

I'm not keen on slagging off our own, but agree. Great opportunity there nicely messed up by 2 who just aren't good enough unfortunately.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 16 with 1952 viewsGTCJack

Credit Bartley for staying on. Many wouldn't. I'm beginning to like this kid.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 16 with 1937 viewsDaryllTheJack

Bartley is solid!!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1898 viewsbargoedjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 13:59 - Feb 16 by LeonisGod

I'm not keen on slagging off our own, but agree. Great opportunity there nicely messed up by 2 who just aren't good enough unfortunately.

I'd love to see them both score, mind ...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1873 viewsRancid

Bartley should have come off earlier.say what you want but thats bad management from Monk.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1866 viewsKennedy

Should have taken him off when we had the choice.

Just call me JFK

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1862 viewsWitneyjack

I always rated him
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1851 viewsGTCJack

Unlucky Bartley...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 1835 viewsharemscarem

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 16 by DaryllTheJack

Bartley is solid!!

But the physical staff should have said no. Now his injury is worse.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 1814 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Bartley should have come off earlier.say what you want but thats bad management from Monk.

Player says he's fit enough to continue and the physio doesn't overrule him. No problem there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 1762 viewsNOTRAC

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 by bargoedjack

I'd love to see them both score, mind ...

I I feel so sorry for Bartley.Ten out of ten for guts and effort.To think he was never given a chance by Laudrup.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 1736 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:01 - Feb 16 by Witneyjack

I always rated him

Scapegoated after the Liverpool game.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1689 viewsOdgaard

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 16 by GTCJack

Credit? its so stupid, now he perhaps have 4-5 weeks injury, because you dont sub him.... Fitness staff, jesus... Get a grib. Maybe this is why we have all these injuries..bad monitoring and stupid decisions ...
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1682 viewsharemscarem

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:02 - Feb 16 by NOTRAC

I I feel so sorry for Bartley.Ten out of ten for guts and effort.To think he was never given a chance by Laudrup.

But Laudrup bought him. He must have believed in him. Young players need time.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1656 viewsKennedy

Not Monk's fault as he was getting ready to stick Williams in. The player should have said or the medical staff.

Maybe Bartley was thinking he never get another chance and after making a few great tackles wanted to stay on. Now from 2 weeks out to 6-8 weeks.

Just call me JFK

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1642 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:00 - Feb 16 by GTCJack

Eh? F*cking stupid more like. He looks f*cked now...

Laudrup would have been crucified on here for leaving him on.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:05 - Feb 16 with 1631 viewsWitneyjack

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! on 14:03 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

Scapegoated after the Liverpool game.

I think Laudrup held grudges against some players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024